Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT_miners Advanced Mining Technology/Technologies are scamming thieves!!!  (Read 8680 times)
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:04:40 AM

Re: Here is a need to know about forum trolls and shills.
Today at 02:49:12 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #35
Quote from: AMT_miners on June 12, 2014, 04:31:17 PM
Here ya go.

Here is a recording of Mr. Lenell, this is the man that is leading the class action against AMT.

Because we need wanted to sell to him from the beginning. But he begged, for 4 weeks.

*I deleted the link to his recording out of respect for privacy*

I wouldn't say he alone is "leading" the lawsuit. AMT screwed so many customers over with hopes and dreams based on empty promises that there were/are plenty of people willing to join in on this lawsuit. Not that it matters, but Mr. Lenell isn't the one that started it, he joined because he knew he should and just because he begged for 4 weeks doesn't mean anything, other than he really wanted to believe in the empty dreams AMT was/is providing. This lawsuit isn't solely about money. It is about the fraud and deception that AMT has fostered. It's about all the people and their families that have been burned by AMT, Joshua Zipkin and Jim Brown. If you are Josh or Jim who cares. Even if you are some other guy, a puppet of Josh or Jim, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that people are given what they are/were promised and that is why this lawsuit exists, because AMT obviously was not holding up their side of the bargain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngarrett

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:48:46 PM

I had a similar experience. They owe me $6159, which they haven't delivered since my order in December 2013. I have contacted them multiple times, and tried to sue in small claims court but have been unable to find them.

I finally emailed them (for probably the 15th time) saying I would be joining the class action lawsuit against them, at which point they said this:

Mr.Garrett,
Thank you for informing us of your attendance in the class action.
We wish you all the best.
AMT.

These people are thieves.
hayseed

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

They are at it again!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721975.0
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:50:39 AM

A garage sale! I recall seeing 100 of them PSUs in Joshua Zipkin's trunk.
webbidyweb

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:43:51 PM

Well I filed a case against them in PA court because they have yet failed to refund me or provide me with miners, but notice came back that they could not be served at their advertised addresses (both previous) because they were locked and vacated. Not a surprise, really, but... in order to get this moving forward, I am hoping to avoid the expense of a PI to locate them-- so, does anyone know the present whereabouts of Josh Zipkin or Jim Brown?

Thanks!
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

They are operating out of an address at 450 Johnson Str, 2nd flr, Jenkintown, PA 19046
But it appears that in reality Joshua Zipkin is working out of either Bulgaria or China.

Hard to pin them down. The best thing would be to locate Jim Brown who apparently still is in the Jenkintown area and serve him directly.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
avaughan4

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:17:59 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen. We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums 

Our goal is to deliver miners to existing customers and get to the point where we issue full refunds to our clients despite receiving a miner or not. Any opinionated comments from any past clients or non-clientele, allegations, conspiracy theories, rumors, "investigative reports" are most likely fabricated exploits designed to defer new clients from purchasing from AMT. As there are several from this forum ,please realize these individuals do not and never have spoken on our behalf.

We simply don't find this forum to be a valuable tool for helping and supporting our current customer base and due to all the antisemitic, prejudice and racist allegations that are constantly made about our company and our staff, it is no longer a pleasant environment to be apart of. Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward. Other clients that need immediate technical support can contact sales@advancedminers.com and you'll receive a reply within 24 hours.

We can only hope that our true clients and supporters will see passed the layers of crap to come going forward.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

We don't speak for you. We only speak from experience. A terrible experience! Which all of your future customers should be well aware of because you cannot run from your past and all the bad choices you have made like ignoring your customers when they do send you multiple emails or lying to your customers like you have so many times. If you say you are going to ship by a certain date and then don't, then you have to update your customer in a timely fashion, not just let them go on thinking that they are going to receive their order whenever you decide the time table will be. EVERY respectable company does this when it comes to these types of orders. So don't think you can wipe the past and be rid of us. We aren't going anywhere.

My post was deleted but it's not going anywhere, like the truth, right AMT.  Wink
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:19:29 PM

Yep, he's deleting even more posts and has now locked his "official" self-moderated thread.

Good thing AMT - Mining on the level.
Imagine how bad it would be if it WASN'T on the LEVEL

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

any update on these. totally badlly lost on this .they own me 20 BTCS.  anybody would like to donate to me to my address? thanks.
BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4.

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: