Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Cryptocurrencies creation service!  (Read 373 times)
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:07:27 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 09:02:36 AM by awais3344

I got PM'ed about compiling a win-qt, creating genesis block, creating new coin. So I am now offering Altcoin creation service for those who are interested!

Currently I can create coins of following algos

-SHA256
-SHA3
-Scrypt

Altcoin creation includes but not limited to:

Compiling the coin on windows.
Compiling qt and daemon on linux (64 bit currently)
Running up your nodes on linux machines(You have to pay for the hosting) (up to 3)

Please note some of the people in this community will get my services for free. And they know that already  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:16:58 AM

Currently working on Scrypt PoW/PoS model coin. Once I get it up and running smoothly. Will add it to services!
Difficulty retarget will be KGW.
Also offering services for forking your coin if you have a problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:03:23 AM

You can also pay me in your own coins.

Everything will be kept in private messages and will never be shared with anyone. PM me

NEOSCOIN
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:28:29 AM

I could use a windows-qt made in a while, but I may be able to pull it off. If anything, I'd need some help with debugging. Probably won't be for quite a while, just to let you know you'll likely have business later on  Tongue

awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:30:34 AM

I could use a windows-qt made in a while, but I may be able to pull it off. If anything, I'd need some help with debugging. Probably won't be for quite a while, just to let you know you'll likely have business later on  Tongue

sure, whenever you need help. Send me a pm.

NEOSCOIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: