Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mintpal is a scam.  (Read 2422 times)
Manwe (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:59:16 AM

It dumps every coin and pump when they want to.

Don't ask me evidence, I dont have evidence, but aren't you taught enough? You voted, and was happy your coin is on Mintpal, then what? It was dumped to be almost zero, this is what is happening in every coin. Except the one they want to pump.
One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:21:46 AM

Your accusation does not make sense. Coins are pumped/dumped by members or a group - not by exchange. Mintpal so far so good.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:44:56 AM

The only thing that I dont like about Mintpal... Is their voting system... All those btc voted coins are getting out of hand here...

Community backed coins dont need donations to get added... Last couple of coins that were added had a total of 5btc or more donated to get listed....  Thats not normal anymore man...

I would like too see Voting only... without payment.... That way there will be a whole other top10 at the voting list Wink Just speculation...  Wink
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:04:25 AM

The only thing that I dont like about Mintpal... Is their voting system... All those btc voted coins are getting out of hand here...

Community backed coins dont need donations to get added... Last couple of coins that were added had a total of 5btc or more donated to get listed....  Thats not normal anymore man...

I would like too see Voting only... without payment.... That way there will be a whole other top10 at the voting list Wink Just speculation...  Wink

True: you don't get the coins with the most community support but the coins from devs with the deepest pocket.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:46:51 AM

Mintpal is the best alt-exchange right now and that's why it's used for that.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:40:56 AM

Don't ask me evidence, I dont have evidence, but aren't you taught enough? You voted, and was happy your coin is on Mintpal, then what? It was dumped to be almost zero, this is what is happening in every coin. Except the one they want to pump.

How much did you lose though?
Manwe (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:21:43 PM

A lot of new coins I mined or bought, like TOP, PANDA, PND, SPA, HIRO, GRS...their prices were good before adding in Mintpal. After that, all died.
Manwe (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:23:55 PM

And the new coins not in Mintpal, maybe they have not been pumped, but also have not been dumped.

Mintpal is the big player of coins itself.
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

mintpalcoin ;-)
dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

A lot of new coins I mined or bought, like TOP, PANDA, PND, SPA, HIRO, GRS...their prices were good before adding in Mintpal. After that, all died.
Same happens when cryptsy adds a coin.
Maybe people don't trust small exchanges and only sell coins when they were added to something popular.
fattypig

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:37:19 PM

Blame the whale... not mintpal Smiley

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:45:34 PM

I never had any problem with mintpal  , and if coins are being dumped , blame the dumpers.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:47:22 PM

Sounds like you had the bag for a mining coin.

PoS is the way to go for now. 

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

I agree, i was also disappointed to see Swisscex go the same way with their 'Bribe system' too

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
marcello2

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:35:59 PM

is a scam site yes!!!!
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:49:12 PM

Mintpal is a good exchange. Whales and pump n dump groups kill coins.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

don't be surprised if Mods move your topic to the Scam Accusations sub forum here.. maybe edit your title to something else ?

This is not unique to one exchange they all do this pretty much.
and it's nothing new.

avoid buying into these coins is about all you can do as well as maybe warn others to avoid them (speak up)

FUD first & ask questions later™
trader001

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:12:39 PM

Mintpal is just an exchange for people to gamble. A few people did well with majority that lose. Nothing new here.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:16:49 PM

how can you be sure that is mintpal itself to dump the coins?
peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:18:23 PM

how can you be sure that is mintpal itself to dump the coins?

Even if they dump the coin, there is nothing wrong with what they did.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: