Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Run up to $1000  (Read 4994 times)
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:48:35 PM

Why do you have that signature and telling people to buy more? Tongue
I will sell everything before it dies.  It will be at $10,000 right before its death.  That will be soon.

Quoting for future reference. OP will sell everything right before bitcoin dies... soonish.

I like it how you just get straight to the facts. Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:10:27 PM

What tells you it's gonna happen fast?

everyone and their aunt have been waiting on their sidelines to catch the bottom, everyone convinced they are smarter than the next. like some huge game of chicken. these people *want* to buy. they are frightened. their fear just needs an outlet, right now they are afraid that they are catching a knife, but that will quickly change to the terror of missing the boat.

every move ever is made of that.

Just like the run up from $2 that you lived through.......yeah...that really took off didn't it.......2 years down the line from it of course.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:34:49 PM

this time: do you believe IN THE BTC 1K PARTY ?

if you do: it will happen, let´s rock...

if you don´t: sell your coins and STFU
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:37:24 PM

This new run up to $1,000 is going to happen real freaking fast.  At what price are you going to get in?  
$600 is an upwards stoploss.  $200 is a downwards target.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:13:05 PM

everyone and their aunt have been waiting on their sidelines to catch the bottom, everyone convinced they are smarter than the next. like some huge game of chicken. these people *want* to buy. they are frightened. their fear just needs an outlet, right now they are afraid that they are catching a knife, but that will quickly change to the terror of missing the boat.

This. Once the greed of "man I could have bought at 350 yesterday" will be overtaken by fear of "oh my god I may miss this train completely" people start making hasty buy decisions, followed by hasty sell decisions when it turns around on a 5-minute candle, rinse repeat, because human emotions are the shortest route to poverty.

sgbett, does not it feel nice being a hodler and watching the things you've experienced twice already unfold on unsuspecting newbies? So much fun Smiley

i am satoshi
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:25:29 PM

Tomorrow China will ban Bitcoin for sure and the price will fall very fast, very low.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
you should change name.......funnygirl fits better  Wink
 Grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:34:02 PM

This. Once the greed of "man I could have bought at 350 yesterday" will be overtaken by fear of "oh my god I may miss this train completely" people start making hasty buy decisions, followed by hasty sell decisions when it turns around on a 5-minute candle, rinse repeat, because human emotions are the shortest route to poverty.

sgbett, does not it feel nice being a hodler and watching the things you've experienced twice already unfold on unsuspecting newbies? So much fun Smiley

My favorite part is watching the FUD spreading bears get downright angry when the price starts climbing.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:38:25 PM

Bravo.
It will be exciting to see how fast this unfolds. Smiley

ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:50:55 PM

Bravo.
It will be exciting to see how fast this unfolds. Smiley

I'm looking forward to it.  Last April was incredibly exciting, but the amount of people aware and watching now and the amount of funds waiting should make any future run-ups much more violent.
vpitcher07

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:01:03 PM

Mark my words, there is going to be a very very heavy resistance at $1,000. Everyone who bought near there last time is going to cash out those coins. When we get towards 1k i wouldn't be surprised to see a quick correction back down towards the $800 range.

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
Arghhh

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:08:40 PM

Mark my words, there is going to be a very very heavy resistance at $1,000. Everyone who bought near there last time is going to cash out those coins. When we get towards 1k i wouldn't be surprised to see a quick correction back down towards the $800 range.
That is one possibility, another is that the media catches on bitcoin's resurgence to 1k, making headlines, driving more speculators and investors into the game... and up is the only way.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:12:04 PM

That is one possibility, another is that the media catches on bitcoin's resurgence to 1k, making headlines, driving more speculators and investors into the game... and up is the only way.

Bingo. I don't think the estimates of the next ATH being $10,000+ are too unrealistic.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:12:49 PM

I wonder. For it to bust $1000 again it would require new buyers and fresh excitement. If it broke that barrier explosively then the psychology might change.

If you're feeling like a bag holder right now you might either be sucked into a new round of excitement yourself or be feeding a new buying frenzy.
uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:17:30 PM

Bingo. I don't think the estimates of the next ATH being $10,000+ are too unrealistic.

Last January when BTC was at $13, I thought that the people shouting $100 were actually mentally insane. Amazing how perspective changes!
vpitcher07

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

Last January when BTC was at $13, I thought that the people shouting $100 were actually mentally insane. Amazing how perspective changes!

I see what you're saying but I think we should put some things into perspective. Last January bitcoin was for the most part completely unregulated, the IRS didn't care about it, China was free to do what they wanted and everything about bitcoin was super bullish. Then shit started to hit the fan with Gox and everything came crashing down from then on. For bitcoin to hit 1k again we'd obviously need some bullish news, but for it to exceed 1,000 we'd need something major to happen. I'd say the combination of the winklvoss ETF being approved, a lot of major VC moving in and China recalling their "restrictions" (which i'm not sure anyone even knows for sure what those are). That might be enough to break 1,000.

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
jdun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:27:19 PM

This is probably right, but that certainly does not mean that it won't re-correct shortly and head to $2000+. As for me, I'm not taking the chance of selling at $1000, when $2000-5000 is right around the corner.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:27:22 PM

It's been a hell of ride!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:40:41 PM

Exactly.
When BTC broke above $32 I thought there would be much more resistance at ~$75.
Last year was crazy....What will happen this year?  Smiley

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:44:40 PM

Exactly.
When BTC broke above $32 I thought there would be much more resistance at ~$75.
Last year was crazy....What will happen this year?  Smiley

$340/$13*$1100 = $28769 The new top Cool

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
frozenminer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

the difference is this time around most of us dont have hundreds or thousands of btc laying around...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: