Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Run up to $1000  (Read 4994 times)
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:52:12 PM

Looks like the run has come to a grinding halt at $460...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:21:08 PM

Looks like the run has come to a grinding halt at $460...

A new 24 hour high was made just ~1 hour ago.
$490 to $600 will be more of a grind, but today's rally probably isn't over yet.

BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:07:33 PM

What tells you it's gonna happen fast?

everyone and their aunt have been waiting on their sidelines to catch the bottom, everyone convinced they are smarter than the next. like some huge game of chicken. these people *want* to buy. they are frightened. their fear just needs an outlet, right now they are afraid that they are catching a knife, but that will quickly change to the terror of missing the boat.

every move ever is made of that.

This. Once the greed of "man I could have bought at 350 yesterday" will be overtaken by fear of "oh my god I may miss this train completely" people start making hasty buy decisions, followed by hasty sell decisions when it turns around on a 5-minute candle, rinse repeat, because human emotions are the shortest route to poverty.

sgbett, does not it feel nice being a hodler and watching the things you've experienced twice already unfold on unsuspecting newbies? So much fun Smiley

It IS a lot of fun, honestly.  All these newbs coming on here thinking they know everything.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:25:16 PM

everyone and their aunt have been waiting on their sidelines to catch the bottom, everyone convinced they are smarter than the next. like some huge game of chicken. these people *want* to buy. they are frightened. their fear just needs an outlet, right now they are afraid that they are catching a knife, but that will quickly change to the terror of missing the boat.

This. Once the greed of "man I could have bought at 350 yesterday" will be overtaken by fear of "oh my god I may miss this train completely" people start making hasty buy decisions, followed by hasty sell decisions when it turns around on a 5-minute candle, rinse repeat, because human emotions are the shortest route to poverty.

sgbett, does not it feel nice being a hodler and watching the things you've experienced twice already unfold on unsuspecting newbies? So much fun Smiley

It IS a lot of fun, honestly.  All these newbs coming on here thinking they know everything.

Ahhh, but we were newbs just a year ago.  We need to have some compassion.  Wink  I guess the only thing I can say is that we tried to learn from others mistakes and instead of panic selling just held on through the ups and downs.  I can honestly say I am very thankful we have done that!  Now we just calmly buy when we hit lows like a couple days ago.  It is still a bit depressing when the price drops but I am not too worried about it.

The fear of "missing the boat" actually has some truth to it.  Newbies would be better off just buying now.  We might drop a little, but this is about as low as it is going to get before the next big "bubble" "pump" "ATH" or whatever you want to call it. Wink

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:28:53 PM

Tomorrow China will ban Bitcoin for sure and the price will fall very fast, very low.

It is already "tommorow" in China.  Wink  Still waiting for news. . .

Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:21:14 AM

This new run up to $1,000 is going to happen real freaking fast.  At what price are you going to get in?  

Why such a big hurry?
Slow and steady is healthier and more sustainable.

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:18:40 PM

This new run up to $1,000 is going to happen real freaking fast.  At what price are you going to get in?  

Why such a big hurry?
Slow and steady is healthier and more sustainable.

Yes, but RawDog can't wait to sell everything exactly at the top. He has to move on to other opportunities asap.
Time is money you know... Grin

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Einewton

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:30:06 PM

Ten Thousand Dollars this year!

-= Got BitCoin? =-
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:38:00 PM

Haha, if we would know that it will go that much up we would buy right now  Grin
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:09:54 PM

I'm surprised, it actually seems to be happening. Guess now is the time to invest for some nice profits.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:23:35 PM

Already bought more at $400
stash

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

btcmy.net

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:45:07 PM

Dont think we touched bottom yet. Do we?

Tehtarik Fund : 1KxyB3iauJzLvDnZuchekGkB2D7p4UMvuq
BTCitcoin : Mathematical Logic to Eliminate Human Greed
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:10:18 PM

My favorite part is watching the FUD spreading bears get downright angry when the price starts climbing.

Me too. Bears can be such hilarious little crybabies.

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:11:58 PM

Dont think we touched bottom yet. Do we?
For this crash, I think the bottom was reached at 400 USD, from now on I think it'll rise. But I don't think 400 is the lowest we'll see this year.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:55:56 PM

My favorite part is watching the FUD spreading bears get downright angry when the price starts climbing.

We're angry when price climbs because we will fall even deeper and with more casualties. Otherwise, only a fool wold be angry that bitcoin is going up.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:40:25 AM

We're angry when price climbs because we will fall even deeper and with more casualties. Otherwise, only a fool wold be angry that bitcoin is going up.

Have you actually looked at the average Fool I a mean person in the public ??

Thats what gets me if its supposed to be so bad and painful then why are they hanging around crypto if not to just spread FuD

OBJECT NOT FOUND
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:59:51 AM

Hoping to get in before $500.  Tired of missing the BTC boat.  Too much waiting on the sidelines cheering for this guy.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:11:13 AM

Have you actually looked at the average Fool I a mean person in the public ??

Thats what gets me if its supposed to be so bad and painful then why are they hanging around crypto if not to just spread FuD

It's not too hard to believe that some of them are paid to post negative BS here.

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:34:12 AM

$1000 in july
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:36:09 AM

Ahhh, but we were newbs just a year ago.  We need to have some compassion.  Wink  I guess the only thing I can say is that we tried to learn from others mistakes and instead of panic selling just held on through the ups and downs.  I can honestly say I am very thankful we have done that!  Now we just calmly buy when we hit lows like a couple days ago.  It is still a bit depressing when the price drops but I am not too worried about it.

The fear of "missing the boat" actually has some truth to it.  Newbies would be better off just buying now.  We might drop a little, but this is about as low as it is going to get before the next big "bubble" "pump" "ATH" or whatever you want to call it. Wink

Today's noobs are next cycle's senior members.
By the way, how long did it take to find the address in your Sig?!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: