Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon 3 release countdown  (Read 5594 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:19:54 PM

Loshia is on my ignore for a reason and we will leave it at that. He has little of interest to add to my motives for being pissed off at Avalon.

I stand by my statement and as a former customer of Avalon if they want to rehab their rep in this community they might want to start again with an explanation and an apology. I doubt that will happen but let us see what they say. Unlike others I would not and have not used Avalon chips because of the damage it has caused so many good engineers. Removing a negative trust rating for Ngzhang is dependant on his actions with regards to coming clean to the community and making amends. That is the least they could do given the millions lost and has absolutely nothing to do with me personally but has to do with the fact I was also WRONGED as a customer and it almost cost our group 160,000 USD in losses. You won't see me lining up for Avalon, Hash Fast or BFL chips free or not as I would avoid them at all costs and have avoided them at all costs because ethically it is the right thing to do.

Now Loshia... he doesn't seem to mind dealing with people that are ethically challenged as a early and ardent supporter of BFL and more recent support of others who have questionable records in dealing with customers he should watch throwing stones in the glass house he lives in.
1. Why you read my posts as long as I am in yor ignore list? Funny a?
2. You can read my posts abut BFL then. I am too tired to look for them now. In short I said many times that Bfl are zero and a proxy between china and US. speaking of dealing with ethically challenged persons I am wondering what is the status of your cooperation with Zipkin and AMT. they are most ethical and honest company right now with rating beating BFL Grin
3. I am happy with my glass house and it will not brake. I am wondering how long will you be able to pump the ballon  of your project asking people to work for free and pay membership fee as a bonus Grin  My admirations ....that is a brilliant idea bick Grin

Background for others since Loshia has wished death on people (AMT threads) and loled at the misery (just read through his various posts and see his statements of uselessness) I am responding and making myself his personal troll until he posts useful things or just leaves. Sorry for spamming your thread but I want him to go away. Hopefully the community understands the reasons for this and assists in getting rid of this useless hunk of shit.

@LOSHIA  again no useful comments. loshia is a troll and useless human being. Nothing of value to say. I am not a corporation. I don't have any promises to fulfill. Noone is paying me. But I do take great joy in making you look like the sadistic ass you are. You have wished death on people. You have practically loled at the misery of the AMT customers. I want to make you look like the pathetic sack of shit you are. Since you love taking pleasure in other peoples pain I will make sure you feel some too. Like I said I will make it my fucking mission to discredit you in every fucking thread.

For the record I am fucking relentless when I want to be. You will know the meaning of emotional pain with me following your every move on this forum. Consider that. You will lose ALL credibility with your stupid ass hero status. I warned you I will be your personal fucking troll UNLESS you post something useful. And you have not yet. I will simply pass over any actual useful thing (which I have yet to find) and reply to your useless posts.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: