Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SourceCoin][SRC] POW / POS ~ Hybird / 99% / 1MIL | Child of Coins Source  (Read 11136 times)
Coins Source (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 08:03:22 AM by Coins Source

The Coin that has a foundation, Acquiring value from something larger.

Official Website  |  www.CoinsSource.com
Coins Source's Whitepaper | Whitepaper .PDF
SourceCoin | www.CoinsSource.com/SourceCoin
SourceCoin Wallet | SourceCoin Windows Wallet
Github | www.GitHub.com/CoinsSource/SourceCoin
IRC Webchat http://webchat.freenode.net/   #CoinsSource

Social Media:

Specifications:

Maximum Supply: 1,000,000 SRC
Algorithm: Proof of Work (POW) / Proof of Stake (POS) Hybird Scrypt
Mining: CPU | GPU
Pre-Mine: 99.0X% ~ Roughly 10k available to miners.
Block Reward: 5 SRC / Transactions
POS Inflation: 10% / Year
Difficulty Target-Time: 2.5 Minutes

OpenSSL + Kimoto-Gravity-Well have been mended

Windows Wallet | SourceCoin Windows Wallet

Nodes:
.Conf Download

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=34310
addnode=108.61.155.174
addnode=108.61.103.134
addnode=108.61.208.113

CoinsSource / SourceCoin Promotions ( Get creative! up to 150 SRC Bounty)

Mining Pools (55 SRC Bounty):

1) src.mickeyminer.com
2)
3)
4)
5)

Faucets: (45 SRC bounty)

1)
2)
3)

Merchant Support: (75 SRC Bounty)

1)
2)
3)

BOUNTIES

1) Comment on this news article with your SRC and get 10 SourceCoins, out of 1,000,000 total.
http://www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin-src-information-coin-value-every-single-crypto-coin/

2) Invest in Coins Source shares, and receive 2000% (of your shares) in SourceCoins

3) Visit our Bounty page for BTC and SourceCoin Rewards: http://www.coinssource.com/coins-source-bounties/

4) Translate this thread: 50 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

5) Setup a Node: 20 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

6) Service or Pools, 20-50 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

7) Register on www.CoinsSource.com/register and place your SourceCoin Wallet address in your edit profile area. You will be awarded 5 SourceCoins.

Cool Have you helped someone lately, a charity a friend or etc? Tell us about it and get awarded Sourcecoins! read more: http://www.coinssource.com/coins-source-bounties/

Minor Bounties:

55 SRC for linux compiled
65 SRC for Mac compiled
95 SRC for Android compiled

Post in thread or email us: Coins@Coinssource.com

20 SRC Per node
Post the node on this thread

Post in thread or email us: Coins@Coinssource.com

Developer

Our developer is Joshua, a well known and very respectable Coin Developer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=249302

About SourceCoin

(Overview of CoinsSource.com) SourceCoin is the official coin of Coins Source. The coin is unlike any other alt-coin due to the value behind the coin, which is Information from CoinsSource.com. On Coins Source our mission is to revolutionize the way people research and gain insight/information about all alt-coins, new and old. We offer free articles with market overviews about every alt-coin, grading system, a miners section, market section, a formal news section, investing, trading advisers and professional helpers. Our state of the art “premium source” section includes a wide-variety of features to paying users, such as: professional advice on investing, information about trading, becoming profitable with Alt-coins, interactions with new-coin developers and we offer 1 on 1 Q&A chats regarding any piece of information in the alt-coin world.

SourceCoin is essentially a gateway into Coins Source. It acts a promotional feature and gains real value by Coins Source accepting the coin, for information services. SourceCoin will reap all the benefits from a solid, useable and intuitive website. This type of value from CoinsSource.com is tangible and legitimate, unlike hundreds of other alt-coins; That, have insane hype, but fall short of being anything besides a profit machine. The initial 100% premine gives full control to the developers and will be distributed for anyone who helps, contributes to articles and/or has invested in Coins Source’s initial public offering. SourceCoin has a purpose and that purpose will drive CoinsSource.com to be the leading Information & services, alt-coin site.

Overall, Coins Source has achieved a new ground breaking concept to implement alt-coins with an information based site. CoinsSoure.com was not founded because of SourceCoin, instead, SourceCoin is a by-product of CoinsSource.com We hope that others learn from our idea and continue to create alternative coins that benefit the community and the entire world.

What can i get with SourceCoins?

1) Coins Source’s premium membership. Real access knowledge on making a profit. From Investing to trading, speaking with real-world professionals and creating your own personalized portfolio.

2) As Coins Source breaches and breaks new levels, SourceCoin will thrive in the wake. Coins Source is here to expose the world to alt-coins and simplify the way the masses gather information, to make the best informed decisions about alternative coins. Through these means, we give a real value to SourceCoin and will generate a respectable value on the markets.

3) SourceCoin acts as a gateway into CoinsSource, and acts a real monetary payment system. We offer a wide range of bounties for helping CoinsSource as well as miscellaneous of ways of supporting other causes such as: charities, start-ups and the people.

4) SourceCoin will eventually have an individualized payment process on CoinsSource.com, when we introduce a wide variety of exclusive features on Coins Source, such as: our semi-automatic escrow system

5) All the benefits of a crypto coin that are heavily mentioned with their other alternative coins.

How do i get SourceCoins?

SourceCoins can be acquired in a variety of ways, other then conventional mining practices.

1) Investors in CoinsSource will receive a set amount of SourceCoins, as a promotional gift.

2) Assisting CoinsSource and create a larger and more technically advanced site. Visit our Bounty page for all SRC awards.

3) Submitting Obituary Coins to us, you will then be awarded 50 SourceCoins for every confirmed coin.

4) If you want to help us get the word out, then by supporting CoinsSource with promoting/marketing and any other way of exposing this site will grant you SRC. Just send us an email with the link or source at: news@CoinsSource.com

5) With our newsletter subscription, each subscriber will be awarded a minor amount of SRC, this is to promote alternative coins and give more diversity and distribution to the coin.

6) Proof of Stake. If you have already acquired SourceCoins, then you will be able to acquire more through protecting our network.

~ The Coins Source Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coins Source (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:44:59 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 05:26:16 PM by Coins Source

Coins Source's Official Support ~ Questions and Answers

Most questions will be answered here and also replied to.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:46:27 PM

ninja launch?
renxiaoyao

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:57:25 PM

keep watching

Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution. FAbgdHsZY9fY93X6oUoc8ACBjL9wV9k72H       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eBzyNniLBsX59xrZHZWVwDdW1mawEcrB23      TheSmurfsCoin. TZrhui2Wa2r8FzGsdoQEDtcv6BRH9DUJPA    Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO    CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJhaoW6TL8SzKetS49J3KeGvDuwspJKPVk   FootballCoin(FBC):FdcmdXfEdSii6BC9bhb6BnLNT5B4ZWLdCX
Coins Source (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:52:03 PM

This thread is now dedicated solely to Our coin, SourceCoin.
SourceCoin is a child of something far larger, which is www.CoinsSource.com - Leading Digital Currency Information Source.

Check out the official CoinsSource page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570543.0
networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

This looks interesting.

Am I correct in my interpretation that Sourcecoin will be used as more of a promotional coin for your alt-coin information/news/investing site?

Will I be able to pay for my Coins Source Premium membership with Sourcecoin?

Thanks!

Ckyman

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:42:37 PM

I was a beta tester for the Coin source premium section. Professionally done website with all the crypto currency information you need well organized. These guys know what they're doing. You can tell this will go far.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:55:15 PM

This looks interesting.

Am I correct in my interpretation that Sourcecoin will be used as more of a promotional coin for your alt-coin information/news/investing site?

Will I be able to pay for my Coins Source Premium membership with Sourcecoin?

Thanks!

SourceCoin is the gateway into CoinsSource.com. While we intend it to be used as a promotional item for our site, does not mean that it will not acquire value. On the contrary, SourceCoin's value will come strictly from Coins Source and all investors behind the Coins Source Company IPO.

Yes, We will allow you to pay with SRC for the premium membership. Our payment processing for SRC is in development, but we will accept it if you contact us: Premium@coinssource.com
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:56:01 PM

I was a beta tester for the Coin source premium section. Professionally done website with all the crypto currency information you need well organized. These guys know what they're doing. You can tell this will go far.

Thank you for your feedback CKY, we hope other will see the true potential behind SourceCoin and Ultimately the foundation.. CoinsSource.com

atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:03:13 PM

Interesting
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:12:03 PM

No pool for now??
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:14:27 PM

No pool for now??

No pool, SourceCoin is mainly a promotional feature of CoinsSource.

That being said, there is a bounty of 35 SourceCoins per pool.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:51:24 PM

Ongoing SourceCoin Promotions:

1) Want 3 Sourcecoins for free? Simply Post below on what: Features you want added, errors on the site, and anything else pertaining to Coins Sorce.

Just send us a(n) email with your POST NUMBER: Contact@coinssource.com (don't forget your SRC address)

Do not post your SourceCoin Address in this forum. If you do your entry will be voided.

2) Support the World! Have you given back or helped someone lately? Tell Coins Source what you've done (must show proof) and you will get awarded 1-10 SourceCoins.
Coins Source Bounties

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:54:49 PM

seems already dead?
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:57:32 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 07:35:18 PM by mickey_miner

seems already dead?

I don't think so.  The coin is just a small part of what these guys are doing.  Their focus is on CoinsSource.com I think.

They state roughly 10k available to miners.  So there wasn't a real need to make a big deal about the coin.  I've been solo mining since yesterday and have gotten some blocks.  There must be others doing the same because there are way more blocks being solved than just me.

Edit:

Just solo mining on an old  linux box that I built the source on and am running sourcecoind with setgenerate true.  Not many coins but it's some.  Had to pay .1 to send to my windows wallet.

Someones mining because it's at block 602 and was below 100 when I started. 

{
"version" : "v1.5.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 39.90000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 602,
"moneysupply" : 993005.00000000,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "xx.xx.xx.xx",
"difficulty" : 0.11604640,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1397501267,
"keypoolsize" : 129,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
squiggie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:47:41 PM

seems already dead?

I don't think so.  The coin is just a small part of what these guys are doing.  Their focus is on CoinsSource.com I think.

They state roughly 10k available to miners.  So there wasn't a real need to make a big deal about the coin.  I've been solo mining since yesterday and have gotten some blocks.  There must be others doing the same because there are way more blocks being solved than just me.

Edit:

Just solo mining on an old  linux box that I built the source on and am running sourcecoind with setgenerate true.  Not many coins but it's some.  Had to pay .1 to send to my windows wallet.

{
}

This is indeed correct. The coin isn't the focus at all but rather a tool to help generate interest and activity for the site. If you're at all interested in the coin, please review the main thread for CoinsSource.com and look into the premium and IPO sections. We're interested in providing rewards with the coin for site submissions and suggestions, but as stated before, the coin is a compliment of the site, not the other way around. There will certainly be value to the coin in the future!

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:10:42 PM

seems already dead?

Edit:

{
}

This is indeed correct. The coin isn't the focus at all but rather a tool to help generate interest and activity for the site. If you're at all interested in the coin, please review the main thread for CoinsSource.com and look into the premium and IPO sections. We're interested in providing rewards with the coin for site submissions and suggestions, but as stated before, the coin is a compliment of the site, not the other way around. There will certainly be value to the coin in the future!

I like the site very much.  Best out.  Good idea and very professional plan and release of information.  It will be successful.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:46:48 PM

seems already dead?

No , but it seems...a stupid idea?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:46:27 PM

seems already dead?

No , but it seems...a stupid idea?

There's a lot of information and sometimes people get confused. We are very active and will answer everyone and anyone's questions. We've worked really hard on the entire project, we appreciate yours or anyone's consideration

SourceCoin takes value from something larger and gets value from the basic functions of a CryptoCoin. There will be services and features incorperated into CoinSource. We are in talks for exchange support.

In the meanwhile, it acts as a promotion into CoinsSource.com

Official CoinsSource thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303.msg6238951#msg6238951

SourceCoin Bounties:

1) Comment on this news article with your SRC and get 10 SourceCoins, out of 1,000,000 total.
http://www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin-src-information-coin-value-every-single-crypto-coin/

2) Invest in Coins Source shares, and receive 2000% (of your shares) in SourceCoins

3) Visit our Bounty page for BTC and SourceCoin Rewards: http://www.coinssource.com/coins-source-bounties/

4) Comment on this post and recieve 5 SourceCoins. Email us: Coins@Coinssource.com with your post link

5) Translate this thread: 50 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

6) Setup a Node: 20 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

7) Service or Pools, 20-50 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:19:53 AM

yay another coin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: