Author Topic: Close  (Read 1391 times)
Coins Source (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ Close
April 14, 2014, 04:38:37 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 01:14:14 AM by Coins Source

This Thread has been moved:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303.msg6238119#msg6238119
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:53:06 PM

wow u guys did alot of coins, very helpful

btw when is the preimum section goinna be available? i need help with some coins.

Appreciate it, it took us hundreds if not thousands of hours to go through each one of our coins reviewed.

The Premium Source Section will be available roughly one week from today, on April 21st 2014. We need time to prepare and actually need to hire one more Employee. We will ultimately see how the IPO goes.

Cheers,
CEO & Founder of Coins Source
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:58:47 PM

all i see is a wordpress blog with a $55 theme and some review articles and a calendar plugin. a 1-man hobby project wouldn't look much different. what do you need money for?

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:08:45 PM

all i see is a wordpress blog with a $55 theme and some review articles and a calendar plugin. a 1-man hobby project wouldn't look much different. what do you need money for?

The site offers a lot of information for alternative coins, we are an information based site above all else. On one side you have a site like Coindesk that is widely reputable and the other side you have coinmarketcap.com and all market based analyzing sites.

Ultimately here is a rough IPO breakdown:

1) 20-25% are being taxed by the IRS according to the new taxation laws. Coins Source will ultimately set-aside this amount.
2) 5-10% For LLC formation, Federal Registration, State of California Taxes and Los Angeles taxation
3) 10% Roughly about 5% is going to go into hiring contract workers to further develop Coins Source, the other 5% is optimizing and buying licenses for software we need to operate efficiently.
4) 20% Several of my employee's have written agreements for payment. We initially had a working income, but several of us decided to take a cut from the IPO based on our work. This does not include my salary or payment for my time (CEO). The rest of the payment is to contractors that've already done work for us and are being put on hold.
5) 10% is going to be set aside for insurance, lawyers and legal consults (for LLC formation)
6) 30% is still to be determined.

This is a very rough outline, i'll go more in depth if you desire. Also if you want to get a copy of the business plan please email us Stockshares@Coinssource.com or pm me.

Much of the funds will be reinvested in enhancing the website. Again, we've spent hundreds of hours doing the information part of the site, we'd like to enhance it with features such as: heavily involved market analysis, further our techninology through analysing markets for premium members, we need to hire more employee's and we are going to get Coins Source as a(n) LLC.

This is an opprutunity, if you see the niche that Coins Source fulfills in between the empty space in the alternative coin world.

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

Ongoing Promotions:

1) Want 5 Sourcecoins for free? Simply Post below on what: Features you want added, errors on the site, and anything else pertaining to Coins Sorce.

Just send us a(n) email with your POST NUMBER: Contact@coinssource.com (don't forget your SRC address)

Do not post your SourceCoin Address in this forum. If you do your entry will be voided.

2) $10 Dollar (Or BTC equivalent .025btc) Discount on Premium Source - Launching April 21st 2014. Promotional Code will be announced in a few days

Premium Source

3) We will accept totally free Coin Submissions until April 22, 2014. The deadline will be 11:59 PST.

Submit a Coin

4) Support the World! Have you given back or helped someone lately? Tell Coins Source what you've done (must show proof) and you will get awarded 1-10 SourceCoins.

Coins Source Bounties
juanbond

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

Really excellent idea, reviewing all these altcoins and offering investment advice...  Looks like this site may very well become the one-stop resource for Altcoin reviews, news and info.

And of course, many thanks for including the ALTDEX ticker at the top!

networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:03:42 PM

I was working on a similar idea but got nowhere near what you guys have accomplished. The amount of coins that you have covered and the detail that you provide goes well beyond anything else that I've seen on here. Great job!

ps. if you ever need another person to write or analyse coins for the site let me know!

acuriousman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:02:20 AM

Holy cow, you guys went to town on those reviews!

Wish I had some dough to throw your way, but I'll definitely tell some folks about this. It's a pretty nifty site to have when speculating a new coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: