Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about cannabis?
Good - 40 (48.2%)
Bad - 6 (7.2%)
IDGAF - 11 (13.3%)
420 blaze it fgt - 19 (22.9%)
Pot smokers go to hell! - 7 (8.4%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your view on cannabis?  (Read 7003 times)
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:12:23 PM

Worts about cannabis is that you can be caught by a police Smiley

Isn't that true?
Yep, once had to tell cops to come back with a warrant because I had 4 friends over smoking... they thought I was a drug house and staked out my house for over a week.  Good times Cheesy

You sure you just wern't being paranoid? lol
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

Isn't that true?

Yes, you can be kidnapped, locked in a 8x6 cell, Strip searched, Harassed so you lose your job, family livelihood for doing something that 'a few decide' because they say so. Not only that they got the general public that brainwashed they cheer there oppressors to oppress the ones below them (middle class).

Whats happened over the last decade is they dont need the middle class no more so there feeling the pinch now just like it was the blacks in the 20th century. But hey, That'll never happen to you right!

Smucks!

Isn't that true?
Yep, once had to tell cops to come back with a warrant because I had 4 friends over smoking... they thought I was a drug house and staked out my house for over a week.  Good times Cheesy

No, he just knows his rights! And another thing they've programmed into the general public, Its just paranoia! Well when they are watching, recording, and documenting EVERYTHING that's not paranoia, That's the FACTS! Can any of you see where your going wrong all the time and actually proper gating their propaganda without even realising it! Your all like robots reading the lines of scrypt in movies.

MK ULTRA never died haha, It's grown into something thats just so powerful now none of you even realise its happening.

Better get outside wave them american flags you patriotic retards! lol
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:16:26 PM

Isn't that true?
Yep, once had to tell cops to come back with a warrant because I had 4 friends over smoking... they thought I was a drug house and staked out my house for over a week.  Good times Cheesy

No, the neighbors actually asked what I was up to when the county sheriff was parked outside their house for 4 hours pointed at mine.  For the rest of the week at least twice daily, there was a cop driving down the street.  Also were a few days where I would come home and there were 2 cop cars parked down the street watching it.  They hated me until I moved away lol...

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:20:11 PM

Isn't that true?

Huehuehue Cheesy

You are lucky you do not live in my country Tongue You will have broken doors and perhaps 48h on a police station Tongue
randomlove

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:31:27 PM

Isn't that true?
Yep, once had to tell cops to come back with a warrant because I had 4 friends over smoking... they thought I was a drug house and staked out my house for over a week.  Good times Cheesy

No, the neighbors actually asked what I was up to when the county sheriff was parked outside their house for 4 hours pointed at mine.  For the rest of the week at least twice daily, there was a cop driving down the street.  Also were a few days where I would come home and there were 2 cop cars parked down the street watching it.  They hated me until I moved away lol...

Well done for knowing your rights! The gustapo needs to be put in its place, Ex military mentally scared fruit cakes is who they employ now and people wonder why there sociopathic retards locking 12  year old kids up for reporting bullies!

Hell, If your in 'their' circles look what you get away with!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593119/Revealed-Multimillionaire-du-Pont-family-heir-spared-jail-raping-three-year-old-daughter-judge-decided-not-fair-bars.html

It's amazing people still believe the crap they do with all the evidence out there. Schooling as made people not question anything and killed the right side of the brain. The female/creative orientated side.

http://www.andrewkeir.com/right-brain-vs-left-brain/

No one can think out of the box anymore Sad Where do you think the best solutions/ideas came from in the past? Moments of inspiration? The likes of Tesla are long gone, Its sad to say Sad
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:03:55 AM

I was watching M*A*S*H* yesterday. On the radio in the episode in the backgroud I heard them talking about "marijuana" and a statement was made.

Cry
"M*A*S*H" marijuana no safer than alcohol

I searched for ""M*A*S*H" marijuana no safer than alcohol" nothing popped up. I youtubed it, nothing.

I didn't catch the episode version either. Undecided
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:12:32 AM

That doesn't make any sense and sounds awfully familiar to the bs of the gateway drug theory. People don't move on to harder drugs just because they can't get any weed or because it's illegal. Krokodil is just for impoverished and fucked up heroin addicts who can't afford anything else.

People who used to getting high on Cannabis, would shift to synthetic drugs when they are unable to obtain the former. Sometimes it might be Krokodil, sometime else it might be hashish.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:19:54 AM

That doesn't make any sense and sounds awfully familiar to the bs of the gateway drug theory. People don't move on to harder drugs just because they can't get any weed or because it's illegal. Krokodil is just for impoverished and fucked up heroin addicts who can't afford anything else.

People who used to getting high on Cannabis, would shift to synthetic drugs when they are unable to obtain the former. Sometimes it might be Krokodil, sometime else it might be hashish.

Cannabis users shift to Krokodil  Huh  That just sounds crazy. 

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:56:36 AM

Cannabis users shift to Krokodil  Huh  That just sounds crazy. 

I said sometimes, very rarely...

Usually heroin addicts shift to Krokodil... cannabis addicts shift to hashish...
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:01:54 AM

for me, it's "marijuana has more practical uses than alcohol." and used as a recreational drug, it's safer than alcohol too.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:04:33 AM

i had white widow before from my friend in california that makes me want to jump from the rooftop Cheesy but there is no other weeds here in philippines so i just stuck up from the local weeds  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beetcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:07:42 AM

btw, has anyone heard about cannabis wax? you can use it with your e-cigarette.. it's weird, but it works.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:17:30 AM

btw, has anyone heard about cannabis wax? you can use it with your e-cigarette.. it's weird, but it works.

Better known as Budder.

But the problem is that it is banned in areas where cannabis is banned.
brierly

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:34:31 AM

weeds is legal in california
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:47:07 AM

weeds is legal in california

No weed is not legal (for recreational purposes) in California.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/marijuana-halts-in-california-while-oregon-moves-forward

However, California, which has the longest-running medical marijuana policy and industry saw that its full legalization initiative has halted. The California Cannabis Hemp Initiative (CCHI) was unable to collect the needed signatures to create the ballot measure. While it is possible that the group will again seek signatures, finances stand in the way. It would take up to $3 million to support such activism. Rather, the movement will halt until 2016, when supporters hope to revamp their efforts.
Dogtanian

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:28:01 PM

What's the difference between it and regular weed. Never heard of it over here.
CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:07:43 AM

You can at least mine it lol.  Check out the official page of CannabisCoin  @  http://cannabiscoin.net  Shocked  ..  Btw soon you will be able to trade it out because we are in talks with a few exchanges.  Also, we have dispensaries in line waiting.  We focus on the correct term 'Cannabis' and the real life medical benefits. We are advocates for legalization. 

Backed by real Cannabis where it is accepted.

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
durrrr

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:16:58 AM

You can at least mine it lol.  Check out the official page of CannabisCoin  @  http://cannabiscoin.net  Shocked  ..  Btw soon you will be able to trade it out because we are in talks with a few exchanges.  Also, we have dispensaries in line waiting.  We focus on the correct term 'Cannabis' and the real life medical benefits. We are advocates for legalization. 

am i going to be able to buy pot with this coin? lol

but really cannabis is a great thing and anyone who things pot can give someone cancer is rediculous theres nothing radioactive in it. someone gets cancer its from the microwave and being to close to it

CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:32:29 AM

You can at least mine it lol.  Check out the official page of CannabisCoin  @  http://cannabiscoin.net  Shocked  ..  Btw soon you will be able to trade it out because we are in talks with a few exchanges.  Also, we have dispensaries in line waiting.  We focus on the correct term 'Cannabis' and the real life medical benefits. We are advocates for legalization.  

am i going to be able to buy pot with this coin? lol

but really cannabis is a great thing and anyone who things pot can give someone cancer is rediculous theres nothing radioactive in it. someone gets cancer its from the microwave and being to close to it

Buying - That's the whole Idea.

Just like every thing that is good, there are abusers that make it look bad.  The benefits outweigh the risks.  I have seen first hand what it can do for someone in need medically.
If we can have a drunk person vs a HIGH person drive a car thru an obstacle course I'm sure it would be interesting.

The only benefit Cannabis vs Alcohol is alcohol can make your significant other tolerable, lol.  Well I guess that's the same with Cannabis.  But Cannabis has way more benefits and its the one with all the red tape.  Hmmmm gee wonder why...

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:32:58 AM

Psychedelics > cannabis

Cannabis holds you back after a while.  It's good for beginners but once you experience psychedelia, there is so much more to offer through pure positivity.

It is a good medicine and useful tool though, could replace oil and chemo.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: