Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 1851 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:33:26 PM

Seriously I would do it only if we both agreed we wanted it.  I don't care if we both know that we want each other what harm could it really do if we are mature enough this shouldn't make any difference. 

I'm not saying This is an easy decision but I'd like to think we could handle it or how strong is the relationship to begin with?  That being said a dude who is better looking etc and more well off financially makes the whole think a bit complex lol.

how will she act with you after she experienced the sexual Adonis, that is the problem Cheesy

lol good question... Who is to say she hasn't had better before me?  Who is to say she is that shallow to throw away a speciman as awesome as me!?   Cheesy
As I said if the relationship can't handle that I'm not sure it was worth it to begin with. 
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:39:36 PM

Seriously I would do it only if we both agreed we wanted it.  I don't care if we both know that we want each other what harm could it really do if we are mature enough this shouldn't make any difference. 

I'm not saying This is an easy decision but I'd like to think we could handle it or how strong is the relationship to begin with?  That being said a dude who is better looking etc and more well off financially makes the whole think a bit complex lol.

how will she act with you after she experienced the sexual Adonis, that is the problem Cheesy

lol good question... Who is to say she hasn't had better before me?  Who is to say she is that shallow to throw away a speciman as awesome as me!?   Cheesy
As I said if the relationship can't handle that I'm not sure it was worth it to begin with. 

lol ! so you decided to comeback to reality good choice ^^
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:42:32 PM

I'd kill my wife for $1mil, so to answer your question... yes

You seem to be too much upset with your wife.
Maybe he just likes money?
Yes I read all and its really very interesting answers from different peoples I like them but surely I never do this for money

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:45:15 PM

lol ! so you decided to comeback to reality good choice ^^

I was keeping it real the whole time...  Grin
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:59:29 PM

no brainer decision

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:07:21 PM

I'd kill my wife for $1mil, so to answer your question... yes

You seem to be too much upset with your wife.
Maybe he just likes money?
Yes I read all and its really very interesting answers from different peoples I like them but surely I never do this for money
But its ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Na but yeah I wouldn't either.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:54:27 PM

Like I said wife is another story especially if you have a familly
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:12:59 AM

the answers on here are too funny hahaha

People have different standards.
The answers are not always clearly right vs wrong.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:50:40 AM

lol  Grin
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:35:00 AM

everything! even jump bunji  Grin
cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:38:39 AM

no way of doing this, even now that i'm in a really bad financial problems

Bitcoin is DEAD
giantblckdld

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:54:09 AM

I would let her do it for free. You cannot imagine how sleeping with others increase/boost your couple sexual life.
It is only a stupid-cultural-norm to forbid your partner to sleep with others.
In fact it is great for your partner and for you.

Human is an animal pretending to not be an animal.
Sex is a biological need, you cannot be satisfied with the same partner all your life, you need to sleep with others and let your partner do so.
If you deny it, you'll live an artificial and frustrating life which is equal of being already dead.

People try hard to compensate their sexual frustration with excessive consumerism and violence toward people.
When you are satisfied with sex, you don't need anything else, you don't have any problem, you don't see any problem.
That's why you are forced to be sexually frustrated : to be a dumb violent consumerist and a slave.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:07:41 AM

no way of doing this, even now that i'm in a really bad financial problems
Real men not like to do this because money is not all in life for every person

Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:34:42 PM

she probably had but they couldn't be much better then you, probably by a smal bit that doesn't matter much but

the guy has to be well endowed. I mean so well endowed it might make you consider that $1 mill vs. losing your girl to this stud

if it was just the first sentence it might even be okay Cheesy

n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:38:15 PM

Money does not matter to a man with honor.

apsvinet

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:56:50 PM

Yeah I'm sure a lot of hobos are very honorable.

apsvinet

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:00:02 PM

You can't buy food or pay the bills with honor.
Exactly, the guy is just full of shit tbh, everyone has his price, just some people arn't ready to admit it.

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 03:15:05 PM

skanks
supernovax

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:25:15 PM

Different cultures, environment and orientation greatly affects the mind of a man. Those who lived hardships through out his life, grow in slums and need money in his day to day life and experience how cruel this world would be if you don't have money would most provably choose money.

Those who grow up that has everything and think that money is only a play thing and a tool for him. Would provably choose her wife. Realizing that money is not everything for him.

Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:08:49 PM

Different cultures, environment and orientation greatly affects the mind of a man. Those who lived hardships through out his life, grow in slums and need money in his day to day life and experience how cruel this world would be if you don't have money would most provably choose money.

Those who grow up that has everything and think that money is only a play thing and a tool for him. Would provably choose her wife. Realizing that money is not everything for him.

it's actually the other way around

poor people learn that money isn't everything

while the westernized people always want to do aynthing for money, just hoarding it up

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: