Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most efficient way to earn bitcoins without spending money?  (Read 6788 times)
nkocevar

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:31:12 PM

Honestly I don't trust primedice and other similar sites for fairness

True... Ive won a few 100x bets with the free btcs they give you though...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jan
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

Turn yourself into a mobile Bitcoin ATM and make a living providing liquidity in your area:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/236k5d/mycelium_local_trader_is_now_available/

How exactly would one profit from this? it seems like just another bitcoin wallet
Read the thread.
You put up a BTC sell add where you set a percentage above your selected exchange. Buyers will search and find you if you are nearby and have the right offer.

Mycelium let's you hold your private keys private.
Helen666Keller (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:47:47 PM

Turn yourself into a mobile Bitcoin ATM and make a living providing liquidity in your area:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/236k5d/mycelium_local_trader_is_now_available/

How exactly would one profit from this? it seems like just another bitcoin wallet
Read the thread.
You put up a BTC sell add where you set a percentage above your selected exchange. Buyers will search and find you if you are nearby and have the right offer.
That would be awesome if I had any. I only have like 2 mBTC which isn't shit
BetMoose

Activity: 372

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

Are you creative and have some insight or hoping to get some about future real-world news and events? We're looking for beta testers for our platform that will be publicly launching soon, send me a PM and you'll get a beta invite + 0.01 BTC to use on the site (can't withdraw them until we launch though!). Plus our site has a small commission structure you may be interested in.

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:31:04 AM

I made a post in the service forum and I don't have anything of value that I'm really willing to part with. I did find a site that gives you .1 BTC for signing up and you just do random bullshit for BTC until you get a whole one and then you can withdraw. I'll leave the link for it in this post and I'll let everyone know if it's legit or not probably by tomorrow.  Thanks for the advice guys. http://MyBitcoinJob.com/id?=HellenKeller

So basically youre asking how to get 2-3 BTCs in one week.

"Hey all, can anyone tell me how to earn $1500 in one or two weeks without spending money, selling anything i have or making a significant job? thaaaanks!"

well, i for one want to know, too.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This space is for lease, apparently.
billysweird

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:53:53 AM

I am relatively new to bitcoin, and I went through all the faucet sites to get myself started and quickly realized that I really wasn't getting any amount of actual money,  so then I started doing some of the "work for bitcoin sites and they seem to get a decent amount that could add up if you would actually get credited for each task you do.  I'm not looking to get rich by any means, and I'm not opposed to putting time in. I've recently put myself in some debt and I'm only looking to get like 2 or 3 BTC in the next week or so, so I guess all I'm really asking is what is the most efficient and surefire way to do so without spending any actual money, which I currently have none of. I have scrapped together 1.25 mBTC from faucets in the last 4 days and that's basically what I'm working with at this point. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give me some good advice and actually read all of this^^

Mining, mining, mining!
Or mining other coin and exchange to bit coin
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:57:59 AM

Honestly I don't trust primedice and other similar sites for fairness

Just checked out primedice.  Click on the link that says verification and they explain their algorithm.

cyrpi4

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:16:14 AM

Just think, is there an efficient and easy way to earn some money for free, without spending any money? The answer is so simple.

Donations: 2235fa09-d5b3-4d5d-9b28-d1281abc1ccb
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:36:11 AM

Abuse PrimeDice's free .00001 BTC or whatever over and over at 10000x and hope you get lucky

I think you will get the free 0.01 mBTC only once every 5 minutes or so. That is 12 times an hour, and 288 times a day. To have a 50% chance of winning the bat, you will have to play continuously for more than a month without rest. Just impossible, without a bot or something like that. And definitely not worth that much effort.
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:20:04 AM

https://coinality.com/

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:18:02 PM

The question you asked, slightly rephrased: "What is the most efficient way to earn money without spending money?"

Sorry kid, but this is capitalism. You've got to spend money to make money - everyone knows that. The only alternative is wage-slavery. Not very appealing, I know.

It's kind of like gravity. The bigger your pile of money, the more money your pile will attract.

The smaller your pile of money, the more likely some or all your money will be siphoned off by the gravity created by the mass of some other guy's fortune.

No, it's not fair, but that's life in capitalism. If you don't like it, you should consider preaching anti-capitalism.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to browsing for multimillion dollar condos in Manhattan.

Prove you are rich by sending me 1 BTC.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:50:19 PM

The question you asked, slightly rephrased: "What is the most efficient way to earn money without spending money?"

Sorry kid, but this is capitalism. You've got to spend money to make money - everyone knows that. The only alternative is wage-slavery. Not very appealing, I know.

It's kind of like gravity. The bigger your pile of money, the more money your pile will attract.

The smaller your pile of money, the more likely some or all your money will be siphoned off by the gravity created by the mass of some other guy's fortune.

No, it's not fair, but that's life in capitalism. If you don't like it, you should consider preaching anti-capitalism.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to browsing for multimillion dollar condos in Manhattan.

Nice try! lol

Wouldn't it blow you away if he did it.

serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

Way to hijack a thread, eh?

Undecided

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:14:32 PM

One is not enough.
For 4 BTC, I will verify that he/she actually has a really "big pile of money".

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: