Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do anything I can possibly do for 1 BTC  (Read 1824 times)
Helen666Keller (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:16:56 AM

I will legitimately do just about anything you could possibly need me to do for 1BTC.  The only skill I have is welding so obviously that doesn't really help me out here but I'm sure one of you will think of something. I've got plenty of time on my hands: if my galaxy s4 is capable of it and you're willing to pay me, consider whatever it may be done. I will also consider taking a lower amount depending on what it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

I will legitimately do just about anything you could possibly need me to do for 1BTC.  The only skill I have is welding so obviously that doesn't really help me out here but I'm sure one of you will think of something. I've got plenty of time on my hands: if my galaxy s4 is capable of it and you're willing to pay me, consider whatever it may be done. I will also consider taking a lower amount depending on what it is.

I've been thinking of a project for a while.  Put my Galaxy S5 (S4 will work too) on my dashboard and have it record while I drive to/from my clients.  Then later run it through processing software that will determine when a car makes an illegal move (lane change without signal, failing to fully stop at stop sign, etc) and store that infraction along with the license plate.  Once you get a few thousand violations you post the offenders online and charge them to remove the listing!  Smiley

Let me know when done and give me a BTC address to send to.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Helen666Keller (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:14:45 AM

Could you be a bit more specific? Not entirely sure exactly what you're asking of me?
mintodev

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:28:05 AM

Could you be a bit more specific? Not entirely sure exactly what you're asking of me?

Vod is just kidding with you. He kids with newbies Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:30:20 AM

Vod is just kidding with you. He kids with newbies Smiley

I am.  Play safe.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:26:58 AM

I've been thinking of a project for a while.  Put my Galaxy S5 (S4 will work too) on my dashboard and have it record while I drive to/from my clients.  Then later run it through processing software that will determine when a car makes an illegal move (lane change without signal, failing to fully stop at stop sign, etc) and store that infraction along with the license plate.  Once you get a few thousand violations you post the offenders online and charge them to remove the listing!  Smiley

Let me know when done and give me a BTC address to send to.

You're a monster.
Helen666Keller (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:15:07 PM

Right your a deuchbag
BlockchainHelp?

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:17:32 PM

Right your a deuchbag

Right, you're a douchebag.*

Go get a real job!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:37:39 PM

I heard McDonald's is hiring Wink
Helen666Keller (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:51:48 PM

I am an AWS certified TIG Welder and I have an associate degree in Industrial Technology alas I live in south bend indiana and there are zero jobs out here. I look hard for a job everyday and there's nothing wrong with trying to make more money while I'm doing that. McDonald's is disgusting I bet you eat that shit
BlockchainHelp?

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

I am an AWS certified TIG Welder and I have an associate degree in Industrial Technology alas I live in south bend indiana and there are zero jobs out here. I look hard for a job everyday and there's nothing wrong with trying to make more money while I'm doing that. McDonald's is disgusting I bet you eat that shit

Swallow your pride, a few years ago I was in a tough spot and got a minimum wage job to tide me over until I could find something more permanent!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:13:52 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 09:42:44 PM by roslinpl

I will legitimately do just about anything you could possibly need me to do for 1BTC.  The only skill I have is welding so obviously that doesn't really help me out here but I'm sure one of you will think of something. I've got plenty of time on my hands: if my galaxy s4 is capable of it and you're willing to pay me, consider whatever it may be done. I will also consider taking a lower amount depending on what it is.

Where do you live?

You say you have skills in welding.
Any certificates or your grandpa gave you 3 lessons?

Can you weld a gas pipes?

Why you wont find a job where your skills are important?

So far as I know welder is getting well paid for his job.
In my poor country welder is earning more than me. 2 times more minimum.

I do not understand, you came @bitcointalk, you are welder, and you are asking what you can do here to earn 1BTC. You want to throw a towels or what?

Check services for any task request and earn some money, but if your only skill is welding... I am 100% - you are on a wrong forum.

So where do you live? I will send you job requests for welders in your arena if I will find any.

EDITED: I am so sorry Helen666Keller that I was rude (if I was).

Just I am thinking that if you want to advertise yourself to get some job you should not do it in this way:
The only skill I have is welding so obviously that doesn't really help me out here but I'm sure one of you will think of something.
is not looking good for someone that want to hire smbdy.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

Where do you live?

You say you have skills in welding.
Any certificates or your grandpa gave you 3 lessons?

Can you weld a gas pipes?

Why you wont find a job where your skills are important?

So far as I know welder is getting well paid for his job.
In my poor country welder is earning more than me. 2 times more minimum.

I do not understand, you came @bitcointalk, you are welder, and you are asking what you can do here to earn 1BTC. You want to throw a towels or what?

Check services for any task request and earn some money, but if your only skill is welding... I am 100% - you are on a wrong forum.

So where do you live? I will send you job requests for welders in your arena if I will find any.

Don't talk down on people you don't know when your English is more broken than the advices you are giving dude Wink
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:03:20 PM

Anything for 1 BTC you say? How about work a few hours per day, earn 500 USD, and buy a bitcoin?
PROBLEM - SOLVED.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

Anything for 1 BTC you say? How about work a few hours per day, earn 500 USD, and buy a bitcoin?
PROBLEM - SOLVED.

Yes or sell the Galaxy s4 and a few other items and buy a bitcoin

apsvinet

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:03:29 PM

PROBLEM - SOLVED.

Who needs a phone anyways, right?

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:39:53 PM

Don't talk down on people you don't know when your English is more broken than the advices you are giving dude Wink

I am so sorry for my broken English.

And maybe you didn't understand what I am saying, but I was trying to help this man.

he is looking for a job, but he is telling us that his "ONLY SKILL" is welding.

Come on...

I just want this man understand why he wont find a good job in this way.

If I was too harsh I am very sorry and I apologize.

Regards.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:46:49 PM

I am so sorry for my broken English.

And maybe you didn't understand what I am saying, but I was trying to help this man.

he is looking for a job, but he is telling us that his "ONLY SKILL" is welding.

Come on...

I just want this man understand why he wont find a good job in this way.

If I was too harsh I am very sorry and I apologize.

Regards.
His welding skill isn't that relevant either, anyone can work at a supermarket and make 500 usd and buy a bitcoin.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:41:05 PM

PROBLEM - SOLVED.

there are cheaper phones than galaxy s4

apsvinet

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:12:51 PM

PROBLEM - SOLVED.

there are cheaper phones than galaxy s4
Haha yeah I was making a joke. I own a solid old Nokia myself. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: