Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 02:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube LIVE  (Read 788 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:47:22 PM

that might work but people need to be hired which will work on the channel and that  costs money

better of just create a normal channel and keep uploading user created content on it Smiley

No one needs to be hired. Someone just makes the channel, gets on Google hangouts while recording, and invites others. Done.

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

that might work but people need to be hired which will work on the channel and that  costs money

better of just create a normal channel and keep uploading user created content on it Smiley

No one needs to be hired. Someone just makes the channel, gets on Google hangouts while recording, and invites others. Done.

needs to be unemployed with passive income in order to maintain an active live channel Cheesy

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:43:20 PM

needs to be unemployed with passive income in order to maintain an active live channel Cheesy

I could do it. Is no one else going to? I have a YouTube channel.

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:46:42 PM

that might work but people need to be hired which will work on the channel and that  costs money

do it then Wink

I do, my nick is MrKiki112

have around 50 000 views so far but don't have the time to run a live channel about bitcoin Cheesy

don't want to be in front of cameras myself either Cheesy

the job is all yours, good luck, update us about the project Smiley

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:54:28 PM

that might work but people need to be hired which will work on the channel and that  costs money

do it then Wink

I do, my nick is MrKiki112

have around 50 000 views so far but don't have the time to run a live channel about bitcoin Cheesy

don't want to be in front of cameras myself either Cheesy

the job is all yours, good luck, update us about the project Smiley

I'll make a thread this week asking people to come on.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:10:29 PM

Going live now on Xbox Live.
If you want to be on the livestream add "HannibalImhotep" on Xbox Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1NG1yOOfE

Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:39:49 PM

Damn, I didn't even know this was a thing, i should use youtube more often.
kuroman

Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:50:55 PM

well it's an idea, but it need a solid plan, like what kind of programs the channel will produce, the content ect ect, we can make build a solid plan, and I'm sure the community has talents that can make and host brilliant shows, I have the time and I can work up such a thing, organisation, content, and what's not
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

well it's an idea, but it need a solid plan, like what kind of programs the channel will produce, the content ect ect, we can make build a solid plan, and I'm sure the community has talents that can make and host brilliant shows, I have the time and I can work up such a thing, organisation, content, and what's not

The way most shows do it is the people have a chat in private, then go live with someone moderating the discussion so no one person gets ignored, which is not needed when there are only a few people, but there can be up to 10 people.

And sometimes it'll just be one on one, with one person interviewing the other so as to introduce them to the people on the channel.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:06:06 PM

And you don't have to show your face, you can have an avatar.

kuroman

Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:27:30 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 11:00:03 PM by kuroman

You can't have a show channel, you need a variety of shows to make the channel interesting and relevant
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:36:28 PM

You can't have a show channel, you a variety of shows to make the channel interesting and relevant

Of course. I already plan on having Xbox live shows, Bitcoins shows, Marijuana shows, and Political/Religious debate shows.

I thought someone else would start the Bitcoin one, but I will just do that now too.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:11:44 PM

TYT is live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ekH5OvuGZM

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:51:39 PM

Everyone should come watch TYT, sometimes people yell like "Buy Bitcoins" in the chat because there are like 2000+ people there.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: