Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CGB Website Translation Community Effort - Your Help Needed!  (Read 365 times)
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:28:18 AM

Special thanks to spac3_invad3r for taking the lead with this project!

I am strongly encouraging bilingual supporters of CGB to participate in the joint effort to translate the website. Let's make it even more awesome by widening the target audience! Chinese and Japanese translators are the most welcome as the language barrier seems the most significant here.
You don't have to be a qualified translator to perform the task, all you need to have are writing skills so that you can provide a correct, fluent-to-read text for speakers of your language as opposed to common google translations of other altcoin sites.
How to translate:
Go to https://crowdin.net/project/cryptogenic-bullion
Register to get access to translation module.
If your language is not present on the list, please contact me on reddit or crowdin and I will add it to the project.
Translation is divided to subpages, which means that some content needs to be translated multiple times but you can do it fast by selecting existing translations from the memory.
Once finished, it is recommended to proofread the translation (voting). If there's only one person for a language, we can do without it, however.
If you have any questions regarding crowdin, the best way to adress them is via crowdin, where you can contact me as a project owner.
Once you are finished, please post your wallet adress so that other members may express their gratitude :-)
Update German, Dutch, Spanish and Polish in progress. Thank you for volunteering!
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:50:13 AM

Making progress, please join in the fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: