Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crossed 500 USD - Bull Market returns ?  (Read 22520 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:57:52 PM

It is really a miracle that Bitcoin has stabilized at the $490-500 levels. After the Mt Gox fiasco, I really expected it to dip below the $100 mark. Think what would happen to any fiat currency, if news comes out that 8% of all the bills in circulation has been robbed. I now feel that the worst is over... but we need some really good news to take BTC over the 1K mark again...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

It is really a miracle that Bitcoin has stabilized at the $490-500 levels. After the Mt Gox fiasco, I really expected it to dip below the $100 mark. Think what would happen to any fiat currency, if news comes out that 8% of all the bills in circulation has been robbed. I now feel that the worst is over... but we need some really good news to take BTC over the 1K mark again...

So did I but I hope it can find its way to 1k and stabilise there instead lol.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

The struggle is in different levels but yeah the worst time is over but no one can tell when btc will reach 1k$ mark again , I'm just hoping that least we will see by the end of 2014 is bitcoin reaching to 1k$ mark.

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:14:20 PM

The struggle is in different levels but yeah the worst time is over but no one can tell when btc will reach 1k$ mark again , I'm just hoping that least we will see by the end of 2014 is bitcoin reaching to 1k$ mark.
As soon as Amazon gets their act together we'll be there. Smiley

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:25:25 PM

What do you mean? I think itll be a while if ever before they accept it.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

naa we don't need Amazon to reach the 1K$ mark again..! and I don't think Amazon is gonna in the ship anytime soon ..!

Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:40:22 PM

It would be huge if they did.

apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:06:19 PM

naa we don't need Amazon to reach the 1K$ mark again..! and I don't think Amazon is gonna in the ship anytime soon ..!
Who said we needed it? You can't deny that it'd be a price and morale boost though.

MUFC

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:09:11 PM

Who said we needed it? You can't deny that it'd be a price and morale boost though.

Any major chain would  be a morale boost.

apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:10:53 PM

Any major chain would  be a morale boost.
Exactly. And when one company jumps onboard, the other major companies won't sit still while their competitors are ahead.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:20:07 PM

They have already rejected it and I don't think that they will consider it ever again. So stop dreaming and concentrate on the basics. Let's forget about all the big names such as Amazon, Mircosoft and Ebay. Let's make sure that another scam like Mt Gox never happens again. Bitcoin does not need Amazon. It is Amazon which needs Bitcoin. So stop begging in front of the Amazon office.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:21:38 PM

They have already rejected it and I don't think that they will consider it ever again. So stop dreaming and concentrate on the basics. Let's forget about all the big names such as Amazon, Mircosoft and Ebay. Let's make sure that another scam like Mt Gox never happens again. Bitcoin does not need Amazon. It is Amazon which needs Bitcoin. So stop begging in front of the Amazon office.
Who is begging Amazon? It is, like you're saying, their loss. Why would we forget about the big company names? In due time it's in the community's interest to be accepted by the mainstream society and businesses, otherwise we can never achieve maximum value.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 05:07:01 PM

iam not so pessimistic. why do you think, that they will never consider it again? that would be stupid.

Holm

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:13:53 PM

it is hard to check our wallet every day, for bitcoin  price

Why do you need to check your wallet?

i mean that price is going down, i buy boitcoin when price was 1000$
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:14:48 PM

iam not so pessimistic. why do you think, that they will never consider it again? that would be stupid.

They will not reconsider their decision. At least for the next two or three years. Regarding whether they are stupid or not... I am not the one to  decide that. Time will tell.
elementalworry

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:15:53 PM

I am an ultra bull!
Holm

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

They will not reconsider their decision. At least for the next two or three years. Regarding whether they are stupid or not... I am not the one to  decide that. Time will tell.

you are realist for sure
Maharaja

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:19:14 PM

That's the truth right there. Lets stop whining about what Bitcoin needs and start talking about what we can do to create a better horizontal or useful verticals to make Bitcoin stronger!

apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:11:32 PM

That's the truth right there. Lets stop whining about what Bitcoin needs and start talking about what we can do to create a better horizontal or useful verticals to make Bitcoin stronger!
Nobody is whining about what Bitcoin needs, but how can you disagree that it would be a big plus?

Deadly7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:37:23 PM

I knew i should of bought earlier at 300.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: