Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shutting down my private list serve. Follow now on twitter- @Coinrocket  (Read 645 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:48:44 PM

Launching my new twitter feed, closing down my private list serve, just to clean things up and brand with a way cooler name- and make it less work for me getting the news out there.  Sorry maintaining the list serve was great but a bit of a burden.

The new name?  Twitter -  @Coinrocket

Who doesn't love a coin operated rocket ride anyways right!?!?  Grin

Follow @coinrocket for news on what coins are poised to jump and coins that you need to avoid!

I called HVC, Made bank on BC. Tripled my earnings and made a lot of people coin with the recent Zeitcoin boom.

Now I am opening the news up for those who would like to follow via twitter rather than subscription list.

For those who are subscribed to my list serve, I will be sending out an announcement with invites to @Coinrocket later today.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far, it's been a great ride!

Here's to more success!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

No all posts will now be fed through the new twitter account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: