Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31586 times)
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:29:01 PM

I like the site from the brief amount of time I've spent there.  Very informative and I like the layout of the site.  If I had found this thread sooner I think I'd have a few shares now.  I'm still on the fence and eagerly watching, I  wish you good luck with this project.

Hey counter, I like the site as well, but I was lucky enough to find this thread in time to buy some shares at a good rate.  So yes I might be bias, but the Dev's are busy improving and exspanding the site every day.

I have been caught out a few times in the past, where after a month or so, the Dev's loose interest and move on, when that happens now, I sell all and move on, as their are many coins out there and not enough time.

I believe these Dev's when they say they are committed long term with this project. For me proof is not what they say, but what they DO.

Thanks for the good luck.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:53:21 PM

Most of our coin articles have been updated and re-scored. We've reflected and taken into account all progressions of the e-coin world.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:16:28 PM

Just wanna say good luck and great service.
cecivup

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

Just wanna say good luck and great service.

I'll second that, good luck.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:59:20 PM

Most of our coin articles have been updated and re-scored. We've reflected and taken into account all progressions of the e-coin world.

Very cool articles!

Thanks for coins, dev!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:54:58 PM

registered there username: fulgdenea

PM me your address

and thank you for your support everyone!

Some minor updates today:

1) We've just updated our top 25 Coin page: http://www.coinssource.com/top-coins/  All the hottest coin pages on Coins Source.

2) Next week we will be introducing some new features to our site, as well as getting back on track with our news and coin reviews. We got a little side-tracked earlier this week due to some issues in the back end. They are all fixed and we are now promoting our site throughout several means other then Bitcointalk.

3) Our IPO is in the final stages on Cryptostocks, anyone can acquire shares before June 2nd (No more shares will be offered after this date for Coins Source INC)

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/125

*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:34:30 AM

registered there username: fulgdenea

PM me your address

and thank you for your support everyone!

Some minor updates today:

1) We've just updated our top 25 Coin page: http://www.coinssource.com/top-coins/  All the hottest coin pages on Coins Source.

2) Next week we will be introducing some new features to our site, as well as getting back on track with our news and coin reviews. We got a little side-tracked earlier this week due to some issues in the back end. They are all fixed and we are now promoting our site throughout several means other then Bitcointalk.

3) Our IPO is in the final stages on Cryptostocks, anyone can acquire shares before June 2nd (No more shares will be offered after this date for Coins Source INC)

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/125

My threads also updated.

Very nice to see that the developer is very seriously engaged in the project! Keep up your good work, dev!
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:36:31 AM

I bought some SRC while they are still cheap. And I started getting my first stakes:

This is sooo coooool !!!!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:42:26 AM

I bought some SRC while they are still cheap. And I started getting my first stakes:

This is sooo coooool !!!!

Cool.
I should start mining too.
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:50:15 PM

I have just mined 6.1 SRC  Grin Grin
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:58:24 PM

SRC is rocking, getting popularity,
great coin ever
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:10:03 AM

Our updates Coin Launch Center: http://www.coinssource.com/coin-launch-center/

We've made it very easy for developers to submit and promote their coins on Coins Source.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:04:01 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 08:15:45 AM by tk808

You may not be able to access the site for a few hours tonight, we are upgrading our security system.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:59:26 AM

I like the site from the brief amount of time I've spent there.  Very informative and I like the layout of the site.  If I had found this thread sooner I think I'd have a few shares now.  I'm still on the fence and eagerly watching, I  wish you good luck with this project.

Hey counter, I like the site as well, but I was lucky enough to find this thread in time to buy some shares at a good rate.  So yes I might be bias, but the Dev's are busy improving and expanding the site every day.

I have been caught out a few times in the past, where after a month or so, the Dev's loose interest and move on, when that happens now, I sell all and move on, as their are many coins out there and not enough time.

I believe these Dev's when they say they are committed long term with this project. For me proof is not what they say, but what they DO.

Thanks for the good luck.

Yea I think this will be potentially very prosperous just not sure I can take the leap at the moment.  I will say it was not easy passing at the opportunity I believe was available, not that I've completely missed the boat. I truly wish you and all involved the best of luck and who knows I may just change my mind one of these days.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:56:00 PM

@Counter, company shares are still availble on Cryptostocks: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/125

Within the next 2 weeks, we will be introducing a lot of new features and enhancing the output of the coin reviews. Stay tuned.
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:27:44 AM

We are currently going through and updating all our coin pages.
You can view our activity feed on the home page of Coins Source.

New SourceCoin Giveaways and Promotions

1) 500 SourceCoins - Create a service behind SourceCoin
2) 1000 SourceCoins - Create a Payment Processor for SourceCoin
3) 5 SourceCoins - Post in this thread (next 20 replies) And pm me your address
4) 15 SourceCoins - Resister on Coins Source and send me a personal message with your SourceCoins address http://www.coinssource.com/profile/Admi30neXvAE/
5) 10 SourceCoins - Post in our official forums for any advices, coins and etc you need and post your SRC address

6) 5 SourceCoins - Like us on Facebook and pm me
7) 5 SourceCoins - Follow us on Twitter and pm me

give me coins  SRC  adress   SZ3p8JKXFT69cFy6eNDFPnoEU6yFwKZP5E

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:53:52 AM

i believe in SRC,
SRC will be next star, the best coin ever Smiley
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:57:01 AM

i believe in SRC,
SRC will be next star, the best coin ever Smiley

good
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:54:10 AM

SRC is my favorite coin because it is owned by very informative company, Smiley
go SRC go to the moon
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

We just reviewed SafeCoin (MAID) aka MaidSafeCoin

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/safecoin/

Updates, Notes, Thanks and etc:

1) We are in the final processes of editing our existing Coin Articles, a thorough review and update to their scores and reviews.
2) We are about to launch some exciting new features that we have in development.
3) Expect a higher news output (quality of quantity) and we will be back on track reviewing all the latest e-currencies.

Coins Source INC is official a company of the state of California Smiley

Lets not forget about SourceCoin now!

1) As Coins Source grows, SourceCoin will be greatly enhanced. We have some hidden projects that we will be incorperating into our site in the month of June, for SourceCoin. It ultimately should greatly enhance the value.

2) You can trust us! We've not sold 1 single SourceCoin, that's not our intent. We are distributing SourceCoins to anyone and everyone who wants to acquire some.

3) We will be incorporating a tipping functionality as well as integrating our profiling system throughout the site. Expect a lot more user-based connections and interactions, we truly value everyone's input.

4) Yes SRC will be changed to SRCC, we will launch the wallet update after our hard fork at 20k for SourceCoin. This will ultimately stop the negative stigma behind our Coin and SecureCoin conflicts.

5) We are about to be listed on 2 more exchange sites, more details soon.

Investment in Coins Source ends in (roughly) 2 weeks:

Currently we are in a major transition phase, The month of May has been very kind to us and Coins Source has grown by over 50x in traffic and content during this month.

But the best news of all, Next Month is when we will be in full gear: Premium Section, most of the features launched and full-time employees for our site.

Again thank you early investors for believing in us, we are growing Coins Source as quickly as possible!

If you still want to invest in our Company: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/125

We will cease all share buys on June 2nd and the first dividend and sells will occur. Get your shares in Coins Source INC before it's too late.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: