Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31586 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Link seems to be broken, and unfortunately, the premium source will be delayed once again. For a final 2 weeks, we got caught behind this week due to errors cropping up with our server migration.

June 23rd is the OFFICIAL and FINAL launch for premium section.

Lol, maybe youre forget to replace 'dot' with '.' cause it work for me  Grin

and, i create draft about this thread before it update, i will update it in the morning (midnight here)

Ohh my mistake, great work

I saw this email earlier, i sent you SRCC bounty. Thanks a lot!
khuram8494

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:48:52 PM

I am thinking I should to  respond to another one of your posts. I amstill interested and am sending an email requesting the business plan! so you should to help in it waiting for your response sir
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:19:56 PM

Issues with SourceCoin Wallet:

If you are having issues in syncing SRCC wallet, please do the following steps

1) Delete your SourceCoin Folder in APP data, the entire contents. DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat
2) Delete your existing SRCC wallet files
3) Download a new wallet from below:

5/31 Windows Wallet (SRCC Change)

5/4 Mac Wallet (Fork Update)

5/4 Linux Wallet (Fork Update)

4) It should sync, it will ultimately rebuild all the files

All my threads about SRCC updated. Thanks for the good work, dev!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:29:10 AM

In-House Coins Source Multi-pools are coming soon Smiley
2fa

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:32:46 AM

I hope everything is fine with my coins.  They are staking.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:07:33 PM

Thank you again investors, here is proof of our corporate filings. We are still submitting and revising documents, and a few more are still waiting confirmations.

This is all public information, i cut out some info of the address and such.

mattwm

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:41:45 PM

Nice!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:38:11 PM

Vote SourceCoin on ShareXexchange, if you voted PM me your SRC address for small 10 SRC reward.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=SRC

sharexoin is down?   

Yes, its a scam exchange. We've just covered a new article on it.

Anyways, We paid out 2nd dividend on Cryptostocks. Smiley
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:29:11 PM

Vote SourceCoin on ShareXexchange, if you voted PM me your SRC address for small 10 SRC reward.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=SRC

sharexoin is down?   

Yes, its a scam exchange. We've just covered a new article on it.

Anyways, We paid out 2nd dividend on Cryptostocks. Smiley

Yahweh I have just received 0.00007474 BTC for EACH share I have, I knew this would be a good investment. You can buy them at cryptostock.com Grin
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:17:52 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 05:26:15 PM by tk808

After 2 months of initially launching, we immediately went back to the drawing table to see how we could improve Coins Source. In the past two months, we've made countless changes to fully integrate and make it easier to access parts of our large site.

We want to hear your input/feedback now on how to further enhance Coins Source, What would you like to see added or see something easier implemented better.

We are giving 100 SRCC for all valuable inputs: http://www.coinssource.com/topic/user-suggestions-improvements-additions-enhancements/

I think yesterday marked the 2nd month of Coins Source launch!

There currently is a lot of upgrades/features and more currently in the works for Coins Source, i've not been able to spend much time updating this thread as i'd like to. But i will keep you guys informed here and on the main site as much as i can.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:13:13 PM

Forum issues on the site? I don't see that improvements link anymore.

One suggestion I thought of: offer a giveaways section. I don't mean to turn it into cryptosandwich and actively promote coins, as that could be looked upon as a conflict of interest for any site reviewing coins. But no real harm doing it like polo, just have a little giveaway tab, occasionally give away a random coin. It'd both promote new coins (in a minor way) and also bring traffic to the site.

You could also use that same section to mention/review giveaways here in this forum. There are less coins doing the free distribution model lately, but for a while there we were so overloaded with them that it was easy to lose track -- com/itc/smurfs/energy/sunflower, etc. A little section mentioning what cryptos currently have full or partial free distribution probably would be of use to people.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:14:22 PM

Forum issues on the site? I don't see that improvements link anymore.

One suggestion I thought of: offer a giveaways section. I don't mean to turn it into cryptosandwich and actively promote coins, as that could be looked upon as a conflict of interest for any site reviewing coins. But no real harm doing it like polo, just have a little giveaway tab, occasionally give away a random coin. It'd both promote new coins (in a minor way) and also bring traffic to the site.

You could also use that same section to mention/review giveaways here in this forum. There are less coins doing the free distribution model lately, but for a while there we were so overloaded with them that it was easy to lose track -- com/itc/smurfs/energy/sunflower, etc. A little section mentioning what cryptos currently have full or partial free distribution probably would be of use to people.

Oh my mistake, i actually went through and was fixing several errors (one of them was editing posts on our forums). One of those errors is something a user suggested.

So we ended up re-building our forums and adding a lot of modifications.

I'll re-create the topic, sorry for your inconvience.

And yes, we have multiple segments in our forums: www.coinssource.com/fourms
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

We want to hear your input/feedback now on how to further enhance Coins Source, What would you like to see added or see something easier implemented better.

We are giving 100 SRCC for all valuable inputs: http://www.coinssource.com/topic/user-suggestions-improvements-additions-enhancements/
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:27:10 PM

Oh my mistake, i actually went through and was fixing several errors (one of them was editing posts on our forums). One of those errors is something a user suggested.

Ah... I was the one who suggested on your site the editing fix. Just wanted to add the giveaways/freebie suggestion, and didn't know where to post it.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:30:02 PM

Ah... I was the one who suggested on your site the editing fix. Just wanted to add the giveaways/freebie suggestion, and didn't know where to post it.

Awesome, we went ahead and found the solution to that problem that was occurring Smiley

And yes, we implemented an alt-coin giveaway section, we will fully reveal it on the site and market it further in the coming week.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:52:05 AM

Just brought myself some more SRCC, just can't help myself.  Grin
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:19:58 PM

I tried to drown my sorrows.

and I gained confidence when I bought SRCC coin.

There is still no quicker way to make a relationship hard than to study heavily together

so, from now on,  I will advertise on my website

my website gets almost 500,000 hits monthly, and nearly 80% of all visitors click on the "Bitcoin" page

Smart partnership and scalability is key.

SRCC and coinssouce.com  is great...... verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry great..   valuable....

I am deeply in love with SRCC and coinssource.

Good luck
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:41:45 PM

I tried to drown my sorrows.

and I gained confidence when I bought SRCC coin.

There is still no quicker way to make a relationship hard than to study heavily together

so, from now on,  I will advertise on my website

my website gets almost 500,000 hits monthly, and nearly 80% of all visitors click on the "Bitcoin" page

Smart partnership and scalability is key.

SRCC and coinssouce.com  is great...... verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry great..   valuable....

I am deeply in love with SRCC and coinssource.

Good luck

Thank you Ilike, that is amazing!

We truly appreciate yours and everyone else's high support of us as we continue to go foward with Coins Source.
Zikka

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

... and unfortunately, the premium source will be delayed once again. For a final 2 weeks, we got caught behind this week due to errors cropping up with our server migration.
June 23rd is the OFFICIAL and FINAL launch for premium section.
Premium Source Launching Jun 30

When you are planning to launch premium section?
xiang0801

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:37:08 AM

Awesome, we went ahead and found the solution to that problem that was occurring Smiley

And yes, we implemented an alt-coin giveaway section, we will fully reveal it on the site and market it further in the coming week.
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qf4j6YZrSdX1r4Cw9Rc2L8qK6rXk4sXJhM
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! your VrDj2Kh31jeUe3Fj4eHkhk8cW99rM5oPZ8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: