Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Virtual Mining Coin?
Good, I will mine it. - 47 (32%)
Good, I will trade with - 25 (17%)
I will join the IPO. - 28 (19%)
I don't like. - 47 (32%)
Total Voters: 124

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+IPO][VMC] VIRTUAL MINING COIN | IPO IS OPEN NOW!!! GIVEWAY IS ENDING TODAY!  (Read 15445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
somogyipeti (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:08:32 PM

Thanks Guys your posts  Smiley

The forum now is active, more and more people read us, and we have the first IPO holder/investor now!

Thanks danny!
schoschi12

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

Right now, one GHS costs 0.00942724 BTC. According to https://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator, one GHS produces 0.00007206 BTC a day. So if the difficulty would stay at the current level, it would pay out after about 130 days. But probably the difficulty will increase, and it is never going to pay out.
I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower.

Scryptcloudmining with stabel price per KHS and a steady payout of about 15% of total investment per month:
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baanv
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:23:31 PM

Right now, one GHS costs 0.00942724 BTC. According to https://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator, one GHS produces 0.00007206 BTC a day. So if the difficulty would stay at the current level, it would pay out after about 130 days. But probably the difficulty will increase, and it is never going to pay out.
I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower.

"I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower."

Maybe, but not sure...  But the coin will have collateral security and value. That is the most important thing. Do you know any other coin which can do this?
schoschi12

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:29:05 PM

"I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower."

Maybe, but not sure...  But the coin will have collateral security and value. That is the most important thing. Do you know any other coin which can do this?

No, I don't know any other coin backed like this and this is why a plan to be part of IPO too. I really like the idea of this coin, its something new, which is the most important thing for an altcoin these days.
I don't want this coin to look bad at all!!!

Scryptcloudmining with stabel price per KHS and a steady payout of about 15% of total investment per month:
Coin.millionair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:31:30 PM

You just forget about, that not the GHS generated income is to return the whole investment !
VMC wil have value (GHS is just the coverage of it) and You can trade with the coin as well.
You can trade for BTC, LTC (hopefully VMC/LTC market is going to be opened also) or invest all ur VMCs in GHS as well.

Repeat:
Investing in GHS is "only" for cover the value of the coin (VMC)

In case demand is high for VMC that will boost its value. (Devs plan an additional solution to increase coin price ! Will be released soon as if i bet...)
GHS generated income is just an extra boost !

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:04:13 PM

No, I don't know any other coin backed like this and this is why a plan to be part of IPO too. I really like the idea of this coin, its something new, which is the most important thing for an altcoin these days.
I don't want this coin to look bad at all!!!

Thank you very much!  Smiley
schoschi12

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

Here comes the german translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578063.new#new

Coin.millionair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:10:56 PM

#126 post is not for this topic ! Sad
Admin, could you please remove that spam from here ?

Or

zccopwrx : Please remove ur post and find the proper/correct topic for it !
Thanx

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:15:51 PM

Looks interesting  Smiley
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

#126 post is not for this topic ! Sad
Admin, could you please remove that spam from here ?

Or

zccopwrx : Please remove ur post and find the proper/correct topic for it !
Thanx

Removed
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:20:17 PM

Thank you very much!
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:33:35 PM

German translate added.
forgooddcoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:39:59 PM

Looks interesting

i love it....
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:57:07 PM

Sorry, I have to deleted chinese translate, because it was a google translate  Undecided
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:19:39 PM

Looks interesting

i love it....

Thank you!
escrowguy

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

Sorry, I have to deleted chinese translate, because it was a google translate  Undecided
Frauds are everywhere in bitcointalk  Undecided

Smiley
Mohabmw

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:56:11 AM

We have started invest in the IPO
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:56:49 AM

(to the newbies) - please be careful and do not fall for a IPO scam. ALWAYS use escrow Smiley.
Mohabmw

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:00:55 AM

(to the newbies) - please be careful and do not fall for a IPO scam. ALWAYS use escrow Smiley.
We have trusted escrow, we are not a scammers.
Mohabmw

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:46:43 AM

Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and they will be taken off the top when ever i send those funds on to a new address.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

1CcgiS62NinRHif3GoWeMzvE9JGm8jVQu6

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: