Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to borrow 0.03BTC  (Read 791 times)
cammie827 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:39:54 PM

I am looking to borrow 0.03BTC, about $15 at the time of posting. I am a new user, but I am reliable. I can't pay it back immediately, but I could probably get your money back to you within a few weeks. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:47:47 PM

I am looking to borrow 0.03BTC, about $15 at the time of posting. I am a new user, but I am reliable. I can't pay it back immediately, but I could probably get your money back to you within a few weeks. Thanks!

Good thing you are reliable.  Most scammers aren't.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bititup

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:34:10 PM

Maybe if you had collateral you would have more luck getting a loan.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

Can we get a break down and what you will do with the money, how you plan to make it back in a few weeks. I need a plan before I put money toward something.
cammie827 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:23:48 AM

I need the money in order to buy the indie humble bundle, since I do not have a credit card or paypal. I originally tried to sell a $25 barnes and noble gift card, but nobody would take it, so I decided borrowing would be easier. In the past, I have sold Amazon gift cards on reddit, and they seem to go within a few days, so I was going to pick one up and use that to pay you back. The only reason I don't do that instead of just borrowing is that the store is because the bundle closes in the next few days, and I am extremely busy this week.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:28:25 AM

how come he gets a loan ? but im a full member with trades and i didnt get a loan yet lol

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:29:48 AM

how come he gets a loan ? but im a full member with trades and i didnt get a loan yet lol

He hasn't gotten a loan yet. And you're asking for significantly more than he is with no collateral as well as without any inkling of how you're going to pay back.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:30:45 AM

I need the money in order to buy the indie humble bundle, since I do not have a credit card or paypal. I originally tried to sell a $25 barnes and noble gift card, but nobody would take it, so I decided borrowing would be easier. In the past, I have sold Amazon gift cards on reddit, and they seem to go within a few days, so I was going to pick one up and use that to pay you back. The only reason I don't do that instead of just borrowing is that the store is because the bundle closes in the next few days, and I am extremely busy this week.

You don't NEED the money.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:33:37 AM

Just this. If you are picking up gift cards and such, why not get a pre-paid visa?
zolace

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:40:15 AM

Thats 1.2  btc plus i make money other ways as well.  just need this loan for something fast.  look at my trust, i done trades and sold items and paid people to work for me

This account is in good standing and dont wanna ruin it.  plus im getting .20 this week so i can probably give back that part of it in two days from now when i get paid for sigs.  I just started sigs like two weeks ago.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
cammie827 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:45:25 AM

Just this. If you are picking up gift cards and such, why not get a pre-paid visa?

For the same reason I don't get that Amazon card. I'm super busy this week, and don't have time to pick one up. and no, I don't NEED the money, but it's like one of those "Urgent Unimportant" situations, where if I want to buy the bundle, I need to do so quickly.
Light

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:46:54 AM

I do 100 post a day, for 30 day with sig campaign.  gonna be more active on my posting  Plus I have cash in hand I can take pics of that also,  300 dollars worth of cash which i can wire to a bank.

If you have cash on hand which you can wire - wouldn't it be better to simply exchange your cash for Bitcoin rather than looking for a loan. At the moment $300 USD would get around 0.6 so you'd be much more likely to get a loan of 0.15 than 0.75.
zolace

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:47:07 AM

hey the fact that ur a newbie a loan is hard to come by, look at me i cant get a loan at my level so what make u think you will get one?

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:48:00 AM

For the same reason I don't get that Amazon card. I'm super busy this week, and don't have time to pick one up. and no, I don't NEED the money, but it's like one of those "Urgent Unimportant" situations, where if I want to buy the bundle, I need to do so quickly.

Excellent example of why you should always keep some alt currencies (like LTC) handy for collateral in situations like this!

zolace

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:49:26 AM

I do 100 post a day, for 30 day with sig campaign.  gonna be more active on my posting  Plus I have cash in hand I can take pics of that also,  300 dollars worth of cash which i can wire to a bank.

If you have cash on hand which you can wire - wouldn't it be better to simply exchange your cash for Bitcoin rather than looking for a loan. At the moment $300 USD would get around 0.6 so you'd be much more likely to get a loan of 0.15 than 0.75.

i can do collateral with it I guess then I would have to pay wire fees and that would be an expense im in Europe so they charge me 20 usd to wire funds.  im not looking to get rid of it, only if u coundnt pay the btc back.  Im 100 percent know I can pay it back 0.75 plus 0.20 for interest

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

I do 100 post a day, for 30 day with sig campaign.  gonna be more active on my posting  Plus I have cash in hand I can take pics of that also,  300 dollars worth of cash which i can wire to a bank.

so im guessing instead of helping your just trying to raise your post count right?

Never mind if I cant get a loan from anyone with a full member level and postive trades then these lending forums are only good gor tiny loans which dont make sense to me cause I have have 0.04 btc at the moment

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Light

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:57:33 AM

i can do collateral with it I guess then I would have to pay wire fees and that would be an expense im in Europe so they charge me 20 usd to wire funds.  im not looking to get rid of it, only if u coundnt pay the btc back.  Im 100 percent know I can pay it back 0.75 plus 0.20 for interest

I'm sorry but it doesn't constitute collateral unless it is in the hands of an escrow - as if you were to default there is nothing anyone can do to get you to give up the 'collateral'.

so im guessing instead of helping your just trying to raise your post count right?

I'm not sure why you're trying to attack me now. I'm merely trying to logically look at your options if you truly are in need of a loan.
zolace

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:59:20 AM

i can do collateral with it I guess then I would have to pay wire fees and that would be an expense im in Europe so they charge me 20 usd to wire funds.  im not looking to get rid of it, only if u coundnt pay the btc back.  Im 100 percent know I can pay it back 0.75 plus 0.20 for interest

I'm sorry but it doesn't constitute collateral unless it is in the hands of an escrow - as if you were to default there is nothing anyone can do to get you to give up the 'collateral'.

I'm not sure why you're trying to attack me now. I'm merely trying to logically look at your options if you truly are in need of a loan.

ok Fine you win, but I wont need any loans next month if no one is interested in making .20 waiting for a month then is there loss not mine, I dont need this loan bad, like the scammers do.

Look I lowered it to .40 I make that easy with my sig campaign and plus I have cash at home.   thats 209 usd. 

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: