Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 07:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now - The single most important Breakout  (Read 4865 times)
Wandererfromthenorth (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:13:59 PM

Volume creeping up, China waking up.   It's breakout time!!

If you are not all in in BTC, or going long, WTF are you doing?? Playing Pump&Dump shitcoins?? LMAO
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:15:08 PM

If you are not all in in BTC, or going long, WTF are you doing?? Playing Pump&Dump shitcoins?? LMAO

AGreed ..... this is it Cheesy

get on board of be left behind ...so much energy had been waiting on the side lines Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:15:20 PM

Oh, wow.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:16:05 PM

watch the magic, as resistance turns to support. bears best friend now = bears worst enemy.

CHOO CHOO!

wobber
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:16:38 PM

What do you think the velocity of this will be? $3 per hour? $5?  $10?

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:23:22 PM

┗(°0°)┛
wobber
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:26:50 PM

We should not fall for this and scrutinize the facts thoroughly. Many await to deceive us.

wobber
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:38:17 PM

Last 3 hrs we climbed about $30. This means $10 per hour. So in the next 24 hrs, we go 760. After that, 1000. 1240. By Saturday we're looking at 1500 at least.

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:40:01 PM

There is no way that this is a straight line advance.  I hope we are moving back up to test earlier highs, but seriously, suggesting 10 USD straight line advance is just not credible.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:46:00 PM

The higher it goes the more certain people will panic buy, noone wants to miss the train Cheesy
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

The higher it goes the more certain people will panic buy, noone wants to miss the train Cheesy

I'm retarded. I sold a fair amount of my btc while the price was going down.
China, I hate you.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:53:03 PM

It's always difficult to predict the future ofcourse, I wanted to buy more at $360 but unfortunately didn't because I was thinking it would drop more.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:03:36 AM

China, I hate you.

Everyone gets fucked by this market unless you are one of the pirates who are loading the dice and dishing out the fucking. Early adopters aside, bulls, bears, are full of regrets and all full of woulda, shoulda, and couldas everywhere you care look, whether they admit it openly or not. All the while, piles of fiat flow into whoever the fuck controls the levers of the fake volume machine in China. Important break out targets will be hit, huge support will build up from those not wanting to miss the boat, and then comes the dumps as the fake volume levers are pulled into reverse to coincide with another China ban news event.

It will stop when enough Bitcoin investors get fed up of pouring real wealth into Chinese manipulators pockets and the real market liquidity totally dries up.

I am out, if I wake up tomorrow and Bitcoin is at $700 then I won't give a shit. I am totally out and breathing a sigh of relief that I no longer need to stress myself out over this corrupt, totally rigged, hooky fucking market. No matter what you do, you are going to be faced with an array of missed opportunities and regretable decisions that you made. After all, if some people have become and are still becoming obscenely rich through this grand pump n dump scheme, that money has got to be coming out of someone's pocket. Hell, if a fkn reactionary impulsive stupid arsehole like me can leave Bitcoin with a net profit, then someone somewhere must really be getting taking to the fkn cleaners.

Ask yourself this. If Bitcoin really is about to take of to Mars, where are the next round of suckers/adopters coming from?

Are Wall St about to pile in at + $500 BTC?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:07:35 AM

thats the strength of sentiment/EW trading/reading. separate yourself from the crowd and fuck it up a little bit for the corrupt bastards. they can only make me money if they scare the shit outta people. But im just providing liquidity.

SlipperySlope

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Stephen Reed

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:17:25 AM

I am out, if I wake up tomorrow and Bitcoin is at $700 then I won't give a shit

Resignation

Yet another sentiment data point that we leaving the bottom of the November bubble collapse.
YipYip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:26:44 AM

What do you think the velocity of this will be? $3 per hour? $5?  $10?

Nice & Healthy growth will be 20-50$ per day (so ~ 2$ per hour if it worked like that Cheesy )

BTW this is really not healthy but "THIS IS BICTOIN"  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:28:36 AM

taking off already lol.

Fundamental analysis:
-China deadline, nothing happened, BTCChina didn't even receive the notice
-OKCoin already implementing clever solutions to the restriction (the ATM)
-BTCChina ATM

Technical analysis (very basic):
-It's obvious 340 was the bottom, if you were thinking that whales were going to sell to you BTC for $200 right in your own pockets you are beyond delusional.
-The superior line in my post was NEVER broken since december, it was touched 4-5 times, never passed it.
-We are at the end of the triangle.
-Remember the log scale lol

If are a bear right now you must be a little retarded, go play with rocks LOL

I agree totally with you chart

405 was the golden line of resistance ...we only went below that for 8 hours...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:29:49 AM

Last 3 hrs we climbed about $30. This means $10 per hour. So in the next 24 hrs, we go 760. After that, 1000. 1240. By Saturday we're looking at 1500 at least.

Thats toooo aggressive ..but i like your thinking

Take a Valium ...if we get 50 per day that will be good Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
jofus87

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:36:05 AM

Waiting for the sharp bounceback once people start dumping. I spent 2.7 BTC yesterday and was looking to replace them with cheaper coins. Then, BTC has permission to go to the moon.
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:50:44 AM

China, I hate you.

Everyone gets fucked by this market unless you are one of the pirates who are loading the dice and dishing out the fucking. Early adopters aside, bulls, bears, are full of regrets and all full of woulda, shoulda, and couldas everywhere you care look, whether they admit it openly or not. All the while, piles of fiat flow into whoever the fuck controls the levers of the fake volume machine in China. Important break out targets will be hit, huge support will build up from those not wanting to miss the boat, and then comes the dumps as the fake volume levers are pulled into reverse to coincide with another China ban news event.

It will stop when enough Bitcoin investors get fed up of pouring real wealth into Chinese manipulators pockets and the real market liquidity totally dries up.

I am out, if I wake up tomorrow and Bitcoin is at $700 then I won't give a shit. I am totally out and breathing a sigh of relief that I no longer need to stress myself out over this corrupt, totally rigged, hooky fucking market. No matter what you do, you are going to be faced with an array of missed opportunities and regretable decisions that you made. After all, if some people have become and are still becoming obscenely rich through this grand pump n dump scheme, that money has got to be coming out of someone's pocket. Hell, if a fkn reactionary impulsive stupid arsehole like me can leave Bitcoin with a net profit, then someone somewhere must really be getting taking to the fkn cleaners.

Ask yourself this. If Bitcoin really is about to take of to Mars, where are the next round of suckers/adopters coming from?

Are Wall St about to pile in at + $500 BTC?

Wow...that's a rant.

Hope you're not thinking of jumping out any skyscraper windows, dude. Seriously. It's a roller coaster ride. One that takes your money and then gives it back...in spades.

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: