Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:50:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First it was country coins and now it's PoS coins  (Read 864 times)
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:19:10 AM

pump and dump has evolved  Grin  Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

pump and dump has evolved  Grin  Cheesy

Next up? Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:57:41 AM

PoS + multipool = cryptos on crack
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:03:59 AM

I love you cryptos don't ever change <3

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:43:04 AM

I love you cryptos don't ever change <3

That's why we love them actually; they change constantly Tongue
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:48:03 AM

amen to that.. gotta love cryptos.. Smiley

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:25:49 AM

January: Animal Coins
February: New PoW Algorithms
March: Country Coins
April: PoS + Multipool
3LEM3NT

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:26:27 AM

Can someone breakdown how this multipool with a pos coin works?
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:28:20 AM

Can someone breakdown how this multipool with a pos coin works?
Multipool mines other shitcoins and buys your shitcoin.
PoS rewards you for holding by giving you % of your total coins every # hours.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:35:34 AM

i'd say the new scam routine also has a heavy blend of gimmicky scrypt clones that have Noble gestures to them too..
such as..
- Giving donations to churches
- Planting Trees
etc...

they are cloning for fun and profit and as a well known mass cloner said in his cloning guide.
no more no less. If you buy into their crap your a moron !

off hand the only genuine exception i can think of is the Grid coin team
and for some fucked the fuck up twisted insane shocking reason the overall community has outright ignored that coin Shocked
and deep throated so much Doge dick it's not even funny Sad

Liek omgz i wanna haav much riches WIth AUR or the other country coins or or o r

meanwhile how many do anything new or useful or even interesting ?

i'd be tempted to say Dark coin does something useful but it's a highly refined Quark clone wrapped in layers of Bullshit and gimmicky propaganda.

over all you people here are far too easy to trick and as long as you fed a small slice of pie you will run around advertising scam coins..
and you know what ? that is precisely how Ponzi schemes work and ts funny when the guys up top screw the lower pyramid guys such as the new CommunityCoin drama.
that's what you get for being dumb fucks.. you earned it and deserve to be drained dry.
And the top pyramid guys will change their name and do it again asap and you will all fall for it all over again.. and again and again..
..while killing the scene, making us ALL look bad and Bitcoin itself and all the services people put up for it,
undermining the very process you guys rely on so heavily, which is Shitcoin to Bitcoin To the might sought after Fiat. lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
lynn_402

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:15:39 PM

i'd say the new scam routine also has a heavy blend of gimmicky scrypt clones that have Noble gestures to them too..
such as..
- Giving donations to churches
- Planting Trees
etc...

they are cloning for fun and profit and as a well known mass cloner said in his cloning guide.
no more no less. If you buy into their crap your a moron !

off hand the only genuine exception i can think of is the Grid coin team
and for some fucked the fuck up twisted insane shocking reason the overall community has outright ignored that coin Shocked
and deep throated so much Doge dick it's not even funny Sad

Liek omgz i wanna haav much riches WIth AUR or the other country coins or or o r

meanwhile how many do anything new or useful or even interesting ?

i'd be tempted to say Dark coin does something useful but it's a highly refined Quark clone wrapped in layers of Bullshit and gimmicky propaganda.

Totally agree with Gridcoin, it's the only coin whose mining protocol actually has value on its own (I believe Primecoin to be somewhat overated). Why buy something like H2O coin that promises to be useful to society, when Gridcoin objectively is?

However, my response to your Dogecoin hate:

Cheesy
http://cointrader.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/DogecoinMeme.png
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:24:09 PM

it's not called Doge coin hate, it's called Doge coin facts..
FACT: Doge is a scammy super-hyped shit clone coin that offers nothing but a download meme picture tacked onto it (a gimmick)
yeah invest your money in that.. you guys are brilliant lol
let me know how that works out for you (guys on the bottom of the pyramid scheme)

FUD first & ask questions later™
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

January: Animal Coins
February: New PoW Algorithms
March: Country Coins
April: PoS + Multipool
I think a lot of us feel the next trend will be low heat generating/electricity consuming coins for the upcoming summer months (i.e. X11 or something to that effect)...What other trends can be lurking though?
lynn_402

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:32:11 PM

it's not called Doge coin hate, it's called Doge coin facts..
FACT: Doge is a scammy super-hyped shit clone coin that offers nothing but a download meme picture tacked onto it (a gimmick)
yeah invest your money in that.. you guys are brilliant lol
let me know how that works out for you (guys on the bottom of the pyramid scheme)

You can't sponsor a driver on Nascar with a scam, nor send a bobsleigh team to the olympics, tip on reddit with a bot that is actively used by tens of thousands of people, or give huge amounts to charity, or be acknowledged and respected by merchants and entrepreneurs from all over the world.

Your argument is invalid Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: