Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com - Your Digital Currency Source - NEW Social Profiles!  (Read 4836 times)
Coins Source (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:39:21 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 06:05:56 PM by Coins Source

http://www.coinssource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Coins-Source-Login-Logo.png

www.CoinsSource.com is the leading digital currency information source.

Time for something totally new, giving you the information you deserve, the information you need.

Want to promote your coin on Coins Source totally free?
Submit your coin to CoinsSource.comand get the exposure you always wanted.

Features of Coins Source.com:

1) Daily News and Investment Advising with Big data analytic filtering
2) Reviews, Scoring and Market analysis for over 130+ Alternative coins
3) Top 20 Scored Coins
4) Analyze Markets
5) Convert your Currencies
6) Premium Source, Investing and trading knowledge
7) Professional News Site
8 ) Exchange Reviews
9) Learning Center - Over 6 Guides into introductary into Crypto currencies
10) Obituary Coins - For all those dead coins out there
11) Revolutionary and Easy to use Interface
12) Create your own Profile
13) Forums with Professionals on standby to answer all your questions
14) Coin Launch Center, up to date knowledge on the lasted upcomming Crypto coins
15) Submit Your Coin to Coins Source
16) Categorized Coins: Mined, Stake and 2nd Gen
17) Highest / Lowest ranked scores
18) Full market and investment knowledge
19) SourceCoin Integration
20) Live Market API for each coin, seperate pages
21) Beautifully designed interface, access any coin in seconds!

And a lot of new features coming soon.

We are your ultimate digital currency information based site, no other site does what we do better.

And the Coin that has a purpose from Coins Source:

SourceCoin (SRC)

Everyone is entitled to 15 SourceCoins (SRC), by just simply posting in this thread.

1) Tell us what you think about the current state of alternative coins, what you want SourceCoin to do and function as or anything pertaining to CoinsSource.com

2) Send us an email: Coins@Coinssource.com, with your post number and get 10 SourceCoins.

Do not post your address in this thread.

SourceCoin Bounties:

1) Register on CoinsSource.com and post your username here.

2) Invest in Coins Source shares, and receive 5000% (of your shares) in SourceCoins

3) Visit our Bounty page for BTC and SourceCoin Rewards: http://www.coinssource.com/coins-source-bounties/

4) Translate this thread: 75 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

5) Unique Service , 70-150 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address Coins@Coinssource.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:06:54 PM

Doing a giveaway in IRC chat, get 35 SourceCoins for just joining us in the chat:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=web-5         #CoinsSource
Katala

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

you should write news about altcoins
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

you should write news about altcoins

More news about alternative coins? Thanks for the input, just join us in IRC chat and we will give you some SRC. Or pm me your address if you don't want to join.

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:07:16 AM

Thank you for all your registrations, we currently got 33 new registrations on Coins Source today.

We are rewarding all early-birds into a project with extra SourceCoins, there is only 1,000,000 total supply. We want the most even distribution for people who see the potential in our company. They will get awarded and ultimately our investors will reap the most rewards from SourceCoin.

The Coins Source team is working hard to promote and ultimately be the leading digital currency information source.

Regards,
Coins Source Team
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:19:32 AM

fuck the fuck off buddy !

your bullshit topic would be deleted if i was in charge pal..

put your faggy clone coin ANN topic in with the other ANN topics.
you don't deserve any special treatment than all the other shitty faggy clone coins.
and you guys need to stop that shit this is getting old.
many of you coin cloners are trying to find ways to post your shit coins in the main section instead of the ANN section
because you know damn well we are not even looking at the fucking stupid garbage your dumping in there..

and SRC PROMOTIONS ? wtf is that shit ?

what coins are worth my time ? hey nobody your opinion means fuck all and mine does..
I'll make a topic saying what coins are worth our time and people listen to me not you weazle.
don't gimme this whoops bs either we're not dumb.. cut the crap scammer

i am reporting this topic if it's not moved shortly and i encourage others to do the same.
this has gotten to be a growing problem where these scammers are playing games with the rules
such as making giveaway topics but adding in some crap
or posting coin ANN's in main for attention with some gimmick.
For now on all scammers will be reported and i encourage everyone else to join me in hitting the report button !

if i had mod powers for a day ohhhh would i clean house on these slezaballs Smiley lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:30:42 AM

you don't deserve any special treatment than all the other shitty faggy clone coins.
many of you coin cloners are trying to find ways to post your shit coins in the main section instead of the ANN section
because you know damn well we are not even looking at the fucking stupid garbage your dumping in there..

what coins are worth my time ? hey nobody your opinion means fuck all and mine does..
I'll make a topic saying what coins are worth our time and people listen to me not you weazle.

i am reporting this topic if it's not moved shortly and i encourage others to do the same.
this has gotten to be a growing problem where these scammers are playing games with the rules
For now on all scammers will be reported and i encourage everyone else to join me in hitting the report button !

if i had mod powers for a day ohhhh would i clean house on these slezaballs Smiley lol

Thank you, your opinion will be taken into consideration. This is merely a promotional thread to encompass the thousands of hours we've spent building a company to better the future for all users in alternative currencies.

Regards,
Coins Source Team
Coins Source (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:40:13 AM

I'd like to add, if you haven't already we suggest checking out our site: www.coinssource.com to get a better understanding of SourceCoin and entire Coins Source company. 

If there is anything you'd like to know, we'd be more then happy to answer any of your insecurities or doubt about us.
networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:02:01 AM

I guess there's a reason you aren't a moderator here Spoetnik. Maybe it has something to do with the way you carry on like a raving lunatic. Anyway, it would would be nice if you toned down the cursing and complaining, which I am sure is offensive to most reasonable people. Thanks.

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:55:01 AM

This promotion is still very much active, do not miss this opportunity. Explore our company and what we have to offer. Bitcointalk is our first stop in the companies history, our last stop is space.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:24:40 AM

Site looks okay, although a free ad based site probably would have made more sense. Not so sure what the purpose for the coin is though.

As for Spoetnik, I think when I first read his posts my first reaction was bemusement. I assumed he was a kid who was on amphetamines or had some sort of emotional disorder. Now my reaction is more like a passerby glancing at a car accident, or seeing a lunatic on the street corner, and not trying to make eye contact. As he yells about the ills of society... or basically anything that walks by.

He does sometimes make valid points (buried beneath walls of text) and can be semi-coherent at times. But I don't think he realizes that nobody will care ... nobody takes the lunatic on the street corner seriously.
total1ty

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:38:44 AM

I am interested in altcoins, I think they are the future of internet e-commerce.  I am interested to see what Source Coins can do.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:14:48 AM

I guess there's a reason you aren't a moderator here Spoetnik. Maybe it has something to do with the way you carry on like a raving lunatic. Anyway, it would would be nice if you toned down the cursing and complaining, which I am sure is offensive to most reasonable people. Thanks.

If i wanted opinions of NEWBIE's i would give them to you now stfu and run along now..

and ps OP your an idiot the trade symbol SRC was used by Securecoin LOL

and further more what i said stands and is 100% true regardless of some piece of shit punk creating a brand new account to insult me personally
because of what i said earlier which is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% true

suck it up and cut the crap or i willl back again on your next clone coin topic..

AND consider your ass reported..

and and.. i wouldn't want to be a mod anyway because i couldn't then tell you your a game playing weazly little scammer networkcoinage and that i think you should stfu. Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:34:22 AM

If i wanted opinions of NEWBIE's i would give them to you now stfu and run along now..

and ps OP your an idiot the trade symbol SRC was used by Securecoin LOL

and further more what i said stands and is 100% true regardless of some piece of shit punk creating a brand new account to insult me personally
because of what i said earlier which is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% true

suck it up and cut the crap or i willl back again on your next clone coin topic..

AND consider your ass reported..

and and.. i wouldn't want to be a mod anyway because i couldn't then tell you your a game playing weazly little scammer networkcoinage and that i think you should stfu. Wink

Consider yourself reported for verbal abuse.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:03:36 PM

A more elaborate giveaway is now on Cryptocointalk.org

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/10141-sourcecoin-src-giveaway-contributions-and-feedback/?p=85710

If you want to learn more about what we do, head over to our official ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303.msg6238951#msg6238951
networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 05:34:54 PM

Sounds great! I'll see you guys over there!

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 05:48:34 PM

SourceCoin SRC Wallet Download
Everyone is entitled to 10 SourceCoins (SRC), by just simply posting in this thread.
1) Tell us what you think about the current state of alternative coins, what you want SourceCoin to do and function as or anything pertaining to CoinsSource.com
2) Send us an email: Coins@Coinssource.com, with your post number and get 10 SourceCoins.

1. What I think of the current state of altcoins: http://david.latapie.name/blog/innovations-in-altcoins/
What I'd like source coin to be: what I summed up in my article post: no premine (or 100% premine), no IPO, pure PoS or hybrid fast CPU-hostile PoW/PoS (Groestl). Initial distribution is of paramount importance but is not enough: people will sell their justly-distributed coins and then what? Imagine if you give evey person on the planet 100 dollars and that's all. Most of them will spend them and won't accumulate. So, there must be a way to have progressive distribution, so that people learn to live with the coin and to save it instead of dilapidating it
=> distribution must be fair, energy-efficient and progressive. Mintcoin, Blackcoin, and Faircoin meets the first two (although blackcoin is increasingly centralised). Nextcoin meets only the second one. None meet the third one (except for QuébeCoin during its airdrop phase, but not at launch). Faucetcoin could have been such a progressive coin, if the coin was not a stillborn.
2. Mail on the way Smiley

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:06:52 PM

SourceCoin SRC Wallet Download
Everyone is entitled to 10 SourceCoins (SRC), by just simply posting in this thread.

1. What I think of the current state of altcoins: http://david.latapie.name/blog/innovations-in-altcoins/
What I'd like source coin to be: what I summed up in my article post: no premine (or 100% premine), no IPO, pure PoS or hybrid fast CPU-hostile PoW/PoS (Groestl). Initial distribution is of paramount importance but is not enough: people will sell their justly-distributed coins and then what? Imagine if you give evey person on the planet 100 dollars and that's all. Most of them will spend them and won't accumulate. So, there must be a way to have progressive distribution, so that people learn to live with the coin and to save it instead of dilapidating it
=> distribution must be fair, energy-efficient and progressive. Mintcoin, Blackcoin, and Faircoin meets the first two (although blackcoin is increasingly centralised). Nextcoin meets only the second one. None meet the third one (except for QuébeCoin during its airdrop phase, but not at launch). Faucetcoin could have been such a progressive coin, if the coin was not a stillborn.
2. Mail on the way Smiley

Awesome write-ups, we appreciate the response David.

The entire value behind SourceCoin ultimately comes from www.coinssource.com, which is usable for all. We currently are distributing SourceCoins to anyone who contributes to us and we definitely want to be as fair as possible.

We are not here to profit out of SourceCoin, that is not our intent. We want to distribute the coin as far as it can go. The major force is our company. SourceCoin reaps the benefits from that.

The current state of alternative coins is piss poor, we've reviewed so many coins and it just became super tedious. I have yet to see one coin that excels beyond just being a monetary system. The lack of creativity and thought into coins is astonishing.
Eli0t

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:37:38 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 06:56:41 PM by Eli0t

SRC is already in use by SecureCoin you need to change your trading pair name

gotta agree with Spoetnik on this one, SourceCoins 99% premine = pure scam

website just got rmd lol

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:50:06 PM

SRC is already in use by SecureCoin you need to change your trading pair name

gotta agree with Spoetnik on this one, SourceCoins 99% premine = pure scam

Secure is an inactive coin, we have chosen to take the name. We've contacted several merchants, exchanges and etc and there wasn't an issue.

the SourceCoin is not just a coin. Before scam accusations erupt, please read about Coins Source. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303

SourceCoin is merely a promotion, like i said we've been offering bounties have no desire to dump SRC on the exchanges. We are monetizing through our information alternative currency based site.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: