Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian arbitrage opportunity  (Read 968 times)
Bimmerhead (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 04:05:04 AM

Quite a spread at the moment between Cavirtex and Mtgox, with fair-sized volume on the Cavirtex ASK. 
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bimmerhead (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 02:00:08 AM

Lmao...

No shit, but if anyone could get their money INTO virtex it wouldnt be there..

so far im waiting on a deposit that came out of my bank 2 days after the request and that was 4 days ago..  6 in total, my friend also made a deposit a day before me, and still has not been credited to his account..

Quickly getting fed up with virtex, there are other options for canadians now, you'd think they might be on their game faster..

That's disturbing, they used to be quite quick... At least on the disbursement side.

Is anyone else experiencing delays like this, or had other problems with Cavirtex?  I had been pretty happy with them.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 12:31:51 AM

Lmao...

No shit, but if anyone could get their money INTO virtex it wouldnt be there..

so far im waiting on a deposit that came out of my bank 2 days after the request and that was 4 days ago..  6 in total, my friend also made a deposit a day before me, and still has not been credited to his account..

Quickly getting fed up with virtex, there are other options for canadians now, you'd think they might be on their game faster..

That's disturbing, they used to be quite quick... At least on the disbursement side.

Is anyone else experiencing delays like this, or had other problems with Cavirtex?  I had been pretty happy with them.

They rectified all problems, one NSF 50 dollar deposit someone made ruined all of them..  Im happy now..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: