Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:04:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rally underway on Mintpal! Microcoin MRC @CoinRocket called it again!  (Read 1473 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:48:56 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 02:42:42 PM by Stratobitz

Update:  Rally moving nicely ahead!  Walls being pushed north!  Keep an eye on MRC!

From Last Night:

Just as we did this morning, based on our technical analysis of MRC MicroCoin - we see this coin as being a possible BIG mover over the next few days.  Check Mintpal charts!

Our Analysis:

-  Huge buy orders at only 1 Satoshi. Lots of people wanting in that low. Can't move lower than 1.

-  Now orders just beginning to build at 2 Satoshi.  Just in past hour all sell tickets at 2 satoshi are sold out.

-  As of 11:50 EST - Buy at 3 Satoshi still available, but sell orders are being pulled and moved higher.

-  Solid Volume. 70-100 BTC a day - good liquidity.

-  Pumpers have been targeting coins just like these because the risk of loss is virtually none (can't fall below 1 Satoshi) and the reward possibilities are HUGE.

This morning - CoinRocket / Stratobitz called Saturncoin as a BUY now - between 2 to 3 Satoshi.  By mid day it was trading at 15.

SAT Saturncoin is still trading at 7-8 Satoshi; a 300% increase.

These coins which trade at low value yet high volume are the absolute best risk vs. reward- time and time again.

READ THROUGH OUR PREVIOUS POSTS. We've called it right every time!

Buy in below 3-5 Satoshi. HOLD. Patience is a must. Coins don't run up in the few minutes you watch them. Set your buy price. Get in. Then set your sell price, and go to sleep. It's the only way it works - and the way we always make profit.

MRC is poised to be a very near term pump.  It has every quality needed to be targeted by buyers as a huge reward / low risk purchase.  

You can thank me, and tip me, in the morning Wink

Subscribe to our twittter for upcoming buy tips!   @CoinRocket

Strato   Grin
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

haha like where? what did you call? Show me

I watch closely last 48 hrs. no one pumped or hyped anything.

Now you have eveyone claiming they called it... hahahaha

Of course after a major pump all the low satoshis coins get bumped a bit. Some from early investors some from people that made a decent BTC from Blackcoin and were looking for the next investment spot.

calm your titties. You didn't call anything.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:07:21 AM

Of course after a major pump all the low satoshis coins get bumped a bit. Some from early investors some from people that made a decent BTC from Blackcoin and were looking for the next investment spot.

I do believe you are most incorrect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=571911.msg6239218#msg6239218

Price at our post was 2 Satoshi.  By mid day it peaked at 15 Satoshi.  Too bad we sold out between 7-12... should have held longer. 

I do believe this settles it.  Unless you can find a post earlier than ours- which you wont.  WE CALLED IT

Buy or dont buy... but we've received a number of messages of gratitude via PM... All wish they had bought more.

Watch from the sidelines... we have no problem with that.

Strato
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:11:52 AM

uh , no i am not wrong. Like i said. on mintpal. after 12 am last night, every single coin jumped up. this togethe rwith Sat changing to POS it was a no brainier that the price will rise a bit.

the double tap has not happen yet to there will be one more small bump and then go down again.

Seriously. You can call any other coin you want right now. Most likely they will go up a little bit. 

IF you can call out a huge pump like BC then you got my respect.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:13:19 AM

adult photo sharing
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:13:40 AM

Mainly the reason why i do not hype post my coin that i support. My coin just had a block halving and i can't celebrate here because i dont want to create fake hype.

Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:16:18 AM

uh , no i am not wrong. Like i said. on mintpal. after 12 am last night, every single coin jumped up. this togethe rwith Sat changing to POS it was a no brainier that the price will rise a bit.

the double tap has not happen yet to there will be one more small bump and then go down again.

Seriously. You can call any other coin you want right now. Most likely they will go up a little bit. 

OK:

1.)  From 2 to 15 is NOT a little bit.  Its 700+ %
2.)  Volume raised from 6 BTC to over 200 BTC because of our call.
3.)  All Alt-Coins move up when BTC rises in value.  However.
4.)  Not by these numbers.

It's fine... like I said. Just watch.

Coins don't move on the fly. When we put out a tip, usually it takes 6-24 hours to see the movement we are anticipating.  This is based of technicals, information we receive, and our crystal ball.   Wink
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:18:23 AM

Mainly the reason why i do not hype post my coin that i support. My coin just had a block halving and i can't celebrate here because i dont want to create fake hype.

It's not fake hype my friend.  SAT is still trading... STILL trading at 4x value from this morning.  I would say those who bought in when we said BUY, are still doing very very well.

The only ones who lost were the noobies who bought in after the run up, chasing gains... never a good idea.

We didnt say buy at 7.  We said buy at 2 or 3.

Never chase gains.  Move on good tips. Hold. Don't get emotional.

Let's just be friends alright?
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:21:50 AM

And regardless, read the top post as to why we see MRC MicroCoin, trading on MintPal, as READY TO MOVE.

We don't just pick names from a hat.

Watch, and then PM me tomorrow.

Strato
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:23:16 AM

Could you share the coins name?
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:24:01 AM

Could you share the coins name?

+1
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:37:13 AM

His coin is Karmacoin. 

Really thats what you dont want to fake hype??  No not a buy right now so yes hype would be fake.  But will look at it down the road. Looks like you are still trying to get your team together.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:46:50 AM

mintpal keeps timing out for me
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:51:38 AM

mintpal keeps timing out for me

Working here for me.  Perhaps clear cache?

I'm off to bed. Hopefully waking up to nice nice profits in the AM.  And coffee.

MRC already moving to 3! Smiley
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:59:55 AM

Yea saw that - probably just offline for a quick second.  They had volume issues yesterday... too many trades too fast. Seems to be ok now.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:19:30 AM

OK:

Coins don't move on the fly. When we put out a tip, usually it takes 6-24 hours to see the movement we are anticipating.  This is based of technicals, information we receive, and our crystal ball.   Wink

You're missing the point. You should not get credit for the coin hype or you being so in the scene to call out a decent spike. All the coins spiked. Mintapal had  +11000 BTC volume that 24 hrs> Of course some People will venture into other coins after they made a nice chunk of profit.

FTL had 1000 BTC volume spike
Zeit had 500 BTC volume spike
Zeta had 1000 BTC volume spike
MYR has 400 BTC volume spike

of course some investors ventured over and invest in the low satoshis coins. Even KDC had a nice %400 spike.  Every single coin got a spike.

You are still in the safety zone. if you buy any coin now. your guaranted a minimum %150 profit. its no brainer.

Don't act like "you" called it. 

Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:28:31 AM

OK:

You're missing the point. You should not get credit for the coin hype or you being so in the scene to call out a decent spike. All the coins spiked. Mintapal had  +11000 BTC volume that 24 hrs> Of course some People will venture into other coins after they made a nice chunk of profit.

FTL had 1000 BTC volume spike
Zeit had 500 BTC volume spike
Zeta had 1000 BTC volume spike
MYR has 400 BTC volume spike

of course some investors ventured over and invest in the low satoshis coins. Even KDC had a nice %400 spike.  Every single coin got a spike.

You are still in the safety zone. if you buy any coin now. your guaranted a minimum %150 profit. its no brainer.

Don't act like "you" called it. 

I'm sorry did you just say that if I buy ANY coin now... I am guaranteed a minimum 150% profit?  Really?  Please tell me that's not what you actually believe and would tell people.

And for the 2nd time, I am not acting like I called it. We did call it.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:48:17 AM

microCoin is definitely ready to sky rocket - its been bubbling for a few months....id get your orders stacked up now Smiley
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:06:09 AM

I plan to buy "on the way up" which has already started happening since the drop.

With Microcoin, if you look at the technicals, and second; if you've been at this long enough to know what the pump and dumpers "look for" in a coin - this coin has it all. It's got a bullseye right on it for a big run up.

Low value; high volume; high sell action; high bid at low numbers; good entry point; huge gains due to the fact it trades within the "lowest" denominator - the single unit satoshi. If it goes from 0.0000001 to 0.0000004 you quadruple your money.  With these coins at these numbers; that happens easy---- like every week. Just buy and wait.  Tip me later.

All our studies regarding this coin show this coin will be pumped soon. So buy before it goes too high and you miss out.

Great feeling turning 4 BTC into 16 BTC. Done it a number of times; and will do it again.

And yes, we've lost on some trades - but we're WAY ahead.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:13:44 PM

microCoin is definitely ready to sky rocket - its been bubbling for a few months....id get your orders stacked up now Smiley

But what makes it diffrent then any of the other 100 alt coins? I see no reasons for it to move up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: