Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - the future or the past?  (Read 1898 times)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:23:56 PM

past. after all these years you still can't do much with bitcoins, and with all the scams and up and downs, i doubt that there are many non-bitcoiners left that will buy the fairy tale of "everybody getting rich". too many got burned. maybe, with some major events that make nice news stories it's good for another pump, but it will proceed to fail horribly in making itself useful in a normal person's daily life.

you think the people in dubai are crazy to buy 400 bitcoin atms?  Smiley

Is that a fact now? I remember reading about this a few weeks ago but it was only rumour.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

Its a fact now, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5udK9Zi0mv0   
From bitprize.org   Tongue  Smiley

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:44:46 PM

Nice, thanks for the link!
BLKMined

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:52:26 PM

past. after all these years you still can't do much with bitcoins, and with all the scams and up and downs, i doubt that there are many non-bitcoiners left that will buy the fairy tale of "everybody getting rich". too many got burned. maybe, with some major events that make nice news stories it's good for another pump, but it will proceed to fail horribly in making itself useful in a normal person's daily life.

I believe this is why the BTCitcoin community is trying to reach out to people by educating them on how to get in and out as prices rise & fall.  It's like the Stock Game, you have to know how to play and if you don't know how 0r simply do not wanna play then don't play.  This is strictly for the MAJOR Players!
It's evident that it's growing by sustaining @the price it is now 4rm when it 1st came out  - Think Mc-Fly!
stryknyne666

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:14:50 AM

past
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: