Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to pay someone in btc to help improve my daytrade  (Read 449 times)
Matheltu (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:33:31 AM

I am looking for an experienced crypto trader that I can consult with on my day trading decisions while trading alt coins.

-Looking for someone who has access to insider info on many alt coins
- Must have 6 months+ of trading experience
- Need to be able to contact this person for the majority of the day (will be negotiated individually)
- someone with a big enough wallet to hopefully pump coins on occasion Smiley

-- We will start by doing a 1 month "trial period". For this month of work I will pay you .5 btc
---After the 1st month (as long as the situation is looking profitable), then the pay structure will be as follows:

- .25 btc each month, Regardless of profits made. (This number will increase if my profits increase)
     - Along with the monthly .25 btc, you will receive 10% of all PROFITS made!
     - This 10% will rise in "levels" :         
                                TOTAL PROFITS             COMMISSION
                                               0-10btc profit =      10%
                                               10-25btc       =      11%
                                               25-50btc       =      12%
                                                +50btc         =      15% <--From the point on you will receive an automatic bi-weekly pay of .25btc

I hope I can find the right person to help me make some profits in the crypto world Smiley Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you! 
wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:00:58 AM

Follow me on Twitter @22loops

You dont have to pay me anything, just hit me up via DM and ill share useful info.

Have fun,
Matheltu (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:59:28 AM

lol I actually think I already do follow you on twitter randomly! I will send you a DM on there
wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:42:23 AM

Let me know who you are and I'll follow you.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: