Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Load of MtGox Bitcoins For Sale  (Read 620 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:11:07 AM

To the point: hundreds of MtGox Bitcoin for sale.
Will sell for Bitcoins only.
Proof and identification (passport / ID) will be provided for your peace of mind.

We are talking about 600 to 1,000 MtGox coins.

Interested? Send me your offer + how many coins you want to purchase via a PM.
No less than 300 MtGox per transfer.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:11:36 AM

You're joking, right?
mintodev

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:14:24 AM

Proof and identification (passport / ID) will be provided for your peace of mind.

Why would anyone buy mtgox coins again?
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:35:10 AM

Because there is a very small(!) opportunity that MtGox will repay its customers, and in that case this could be an amazing opportunity.
I wouldn't buy them though. To risky for me.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:39:40 AM

Because there is a very small(!) opportunity that MtGox will repay its customers, and in that case this could be an amazing opportunity.

I dont think there is any chance to get back from MtGox, Becoz MtGox owner also know they cant win trust again from user.
If they start paying back there will be only payout no one will be add money on MtGox.

blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

I dont think there is any chance to get back from MtGox, Becoz MtGox owner also know they cant win trust again from user.
If they start paying back there will be only payout no one will be add money on MtGox.
It's still a fact though that the customers own the lost bitcoins, and therefore Gox has the responsibility to repay its customers.
Not saying that they ever will though.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:43:51 AM

1 satoshi, not negotiable
AlexM

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:39:24 PM

I would buy the 1000 for one BTC

But how would you transfer me the property of your account ? I don't think you can do it

That is a very generous offer. I was going to offer to buy 1000 MTGox BTC for 0.5 BTC. The reason for the low offer is that the chances of getting any BTC back are negligible. I believe that they will have to satisfy all the monetary debt before the BTC debt. I doubt after legal fees etc they will be able to pay off all their $ debts, so even getting 1BTC for every 100BTC in your account in 5 years time is probably the most you can hope for. By then BTC could be worth 100x more or 100x less than current value. Either way we are all buggered.

Smiley 1KQdUW6gjbJrdWUuLfMvaLzceMVE2dniB9
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:24:52 PM

I would buy the 1000 for one BTC

But how would you transfer me the property of your account ? I don't think you can do it

That is a very generous offer. I was going to offer to buy 1000 MTGox BTC for 0.5 BTC. The reason for the low offer is that the chances of getting any BTC back are negligible. I believe that they will have to satisfy all the monetary debt before the BTC debt. I doubt after legal fees etc they will be able to pay off all their $ debts, so even getting 1BTC for every 100BTC in your account in 5 years time is probably the most you can hope for. By then BTC could be worth 100x more or 100x less than current value. Either way we are all buggered.
lol you are almost gaurunteed to get 20% back..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: