Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best money making guide with altcoins  (Read 2173 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:49:08 AM

So if you are so sure about it, do it yourself.  You are crossing the line into pushing a scam.   

There are many things that can go wrong and I told you the correct way to do this type of trade is to have the fiat and currently already in place.   That works and that is what the big players do.     There are many problems with the way you propose this type of trade.   It more likely to cost more BTC than you make.   

i m doing that myself and sharing this if anyone need help
i thought there are good users here who sharing a lot with world so i posted this here
but i never knew it before that there are stupid people also here who just shit everywhere

Ah, that is why you were begging for donations.   Yes real helpful. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
henhao (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:11:51 AM

Ah, that is why you were begging for donations.   Yes real helpful.  

open your eyes and see what is written there
i m asking for donation from the profit that people earn using this method
i m not asking them to send me donation first
they use this method and when they earn profit then can send donation for helping them
it depends on them if they like to send donation

don't post shit comments on this thread
Bittcoo

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:13:09 AM

probably soon price drops HTC/CNY, here you can buy cheaper  https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HOT/BTC

dyask

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:09:48 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 04:00:14 AM by dyask

Ah, that is why you were begging for donations.   Yes real helpful.  

open your eyes and see what is written there
i m asking for donation from the profit that people earn using this method
i m not asking them to send me donation first
they use this method and when they earn profit then can send donation for helping them
it depends on them if they like to send donation

don't post shit comments on this thread

Well this is an awfully bad thread and it appears you weren't trying to help anyone but yourself.   If your idea was so hot you would have easily absorbed all the profit even just starting with small amount of BTC.   If you can triple your money every 10 minutes like you claim (or even once an hour) ... well that is huge.  
henhao (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:47:27 PM

i don't have BTC, i have fiat in my paypal so i m unable to do that
thats why i m sharing this with others so they make profit
and with donation amount i can also do that

if i had 1BTC myself then it was easy to convert it to 2BTC in less then 30 mins all

i sharing with other guys here so some good people earn profit and send me donation
dyask

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:34:04 AM

i don't have BTC, i have fiat in my paypal so i m unable to do that
thats why i m sharing this with others so they make profit
and with donation amount i can also do that

if i had 1BTC myself then it was easy to convert it to 2BTC in less then 30 mins all

i sharing with other guys here so some good people earn profit and send me donation

It isn't that hard to get BTC.   Multiple people have pointed out why the trade won't work well and you insist it will but point out you don't have any BTC and therefore no experience.   My suggestion is get your BTC and try it yourself if you are so sure it will work.   Once you have some experience then you understand the issues. 
henhao (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:33:01 AM

It isn't that hard to get BTC.   Multiple people have pointed out why the trade won't work well and you insist it will but point out you don't have any BTC and therefore no experience.   My suggestion is get your BTC and try it yourself if you are so sure it will work.   Once you have some experience then you understand the issues. 

if you don't want to trade then stop posting and leave this thread
if anyone will like then they will do it
so for now stop posting in this thread
dyask

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:59:21 AM

if you don't want to trade then stop posting and leave this thread
if anyone will like then they will do it
so for now stop posting in this thread

That isn't the way this site works or is supposed to work.  People can read and make up their minds.   It is much better if people know the risks involved.   Moving coins from one exchange to another takes time and markets are moving.   
henhao (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:26:36 AM

That isn't the way this site works or is supposed to work.  People can read and make up their minds.   It is much better if people know the risks involved.   Moving coins from one exchange to another takes time and markets are moving.   
are you mental or can't read english
moving HTC from swisscex to beedui takes less then 10 Minutes
automated withdrawal and fast transaction confirmation
so stop posting such stupid comments again and again when you don't know how it warks
take your ass with you and leave this thread

got it?
dyask

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:50:11 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 08:13:41 AM by dyask

That isn't the way this site works or is supposed to work.  People can read and make up their minds.   It is much better if people know the risks involved.   Moving coins from one exchange to another takes time and markets are moving.  
so stop posting such stupid comments again and again when you don't know how it warks

got it?
1) Have you actually done it?  
2) 10 minutes is too long when trying to do an arbitrage trade.  

If you have an altcoins you can trade and do this your self.   I have done a ton of trading on crypto exchanges and have yet had one only take ten minutes, especially between exchanges.   It may be possible but it isn't likely.   Typically transfers take anywhere from 1/2 hour to 1/2 day.  
liluozi

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:42:40 AM

赚钱与altcoins指南??
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:06:12 AM

sorry for this bt when i started it was 200CNY which equals to approx 0.00006500 BTC
i sent this info last night to some users so may be they used this and bought and sold them there

but still its a good idea if you can get them at swisscexx at price of 1500-2000 satoshi

you buy 0.2BTC worth HTC at swisscex @ 1500 satoshi price and sell them on beedui @ 2500-2850 satoshi

it will make you 50-100% return in short time

you stil have the fee
henhao (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:44:20 AM

you stil have the fee

fees are not higher then 1%
and when you get a chance to get 50-100% return then 1% fees won't matter
henhao (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:44:34 PM

bid price on beedui 0.117 CNY
which is equals to 0.00003929 BTC

don't know why people don't want to earn when they can
but below 0.00002000 and sell
0.3 BTC can be turned into 1BTC in less then 10 mins
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:40:34 PM

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS RETARD.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. I tried with 0.001BTC. I couldn't withdraw.
Apparently, you are a fucktard.
The HTC listed on Swisscex is Hotcoin. The one listed on beedui is HuiTongCoin(汇通币).
They are 2 very different things, even the Hotcoin dev said it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=382947.msg6268969#msg6268969

I have left negative trust, until you repay this amount to my BTC address in my signature.
XScrypt

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:05:23 AM

got it?

There is no trading site I'm aware that requires less than 3 transaction confirmations, and the average bitcoin confirmation time is around 10 minutes. Even if it was just 10 minutes for all three that is more than enough time for the arbitrage opportunity to vanish or reverse.

There are people a whole lot smarter than you who have tried all sorts of different variations of arbitraging. There aren't a whole lot of people doing it and even fewer who manage to turn a profit as a normal investor. And yet you come on here thinking you've discovered some awesome new scheme without even having tried it yourself.

Seriously, do a search on the forum for "arbitrage". This subject has been discussed many times. You aren't bringing anything new to the conversation.

LTC- LKdDXfJbCqMHpqTZwhaMKRE51eA7PPsCYy
byt411

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:28:55 AM

got it?

There is no trading site I'm aware that requires less than 3 transaction confirmations, and the average bitcoin confirmation time is around 10 minutes. Even if it was just 10 minutes for all three that is more than enough time for the arbitrage opportunity to vanish or reverse.

There are people a whole lot smarter than you who have tried all sorts of different variations of arbitraging. There aren't a whole lot of people doing it and even fewer who manage to turn a profit as a normal investor. And yet you come on here thinking you've discovered some awesome new scheme without even having tried it yourself.

Seriously, do a search on the forum for "arbitrage". This subject has been discussed many times. You aren't bringing anything new to the conversation.

First, this guy is a fucktard, since the coins he said are 2 coins. He probably had a nice laugh, since I actually went and tried it.
Second, he is talking about Hotcoin, not bitcoin confirmations.
byt411

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:30:27 AM

got it?

By the way, if he needs to take his ass with him, you need to buy a replacement for your brain. Seriously, stop posting retarded guides to troll people.
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:45:01 AM

When you discover an arbitrage opportunity like this, it is very risky because the price can change suddenly on one exchange or the other. The second you post something like this and make it public knowledge, the opportunity basically vanishes because the more people do this, the quicker the "spread" between the two prices will shrink until this is impossible (and many of you will get stuck between step A and step B and end up holding some random shitcoin that you now can't sell for any profit.)
byt411

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:51:50 AM

When you discover an arbitrage opportunity like this, it is very risky because the price can change suddenly on one exchange or the other. The second you post something like this and make it public knowledge, the opportunity basically vanishes because the more people do this, the quicker the "spread" between the two prices will shrink until this is impossible (and many of you will get stuck between step A and step B and end up holding some random shitcoin that you now can't sell for any profit.)

Look, read my post, I tried it, they were 2 very different coins.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS RETARD.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. I tried with 0.001BTC. I couldn't withdraw.
Apparently, you are a fucktard.
The HTC listed on Swisscex is Hotcoin. The one listed on beedui is HuiTongCoin(汇通币).
They are 2 very different things, even the Hotcoin dev said it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=382947.msg6268969#msg6268969

I have left negative trust, until you repay this amount to my BTC address in my signature.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: