Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradehill or tradehell?  (Read 3368 times)
tiptopgemdotcom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:05:21 PM

I really feel for you Dinkytoyz.  That is a tough spot to be in.  Jered is crossing a lot of people, and some of them might be extremely angry.  Words on a forum are one thing, but seriously he needs to watch his back.  Not everyone in bitcoinworld is a regular Joe with a nice family.  I just can't figure out why he wants to put himself in this position. 

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 05:52:53 AM

Call Jered what you will but I call him a liar and a thief.  I got out today by doing multiple bitcoin withdrawals of less than 80 coins each and took some of them to Crypto X Change in Australia.  

I am baffled that people will stand up for Jered.  And actually, it has recently come to my attention that one of his ardent supporters actually owned a piece of the company.  So be very skeptical of people who come on these threads and say that Jered is anything other than the lying scum that he is.

If only I could do the same, but my money is all stuck in the wiretransfer so I cant even buy BTC.

I hope your avatar is your face.  If so, I'm sure you can get money easily elsewhere.
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 11:03:14 PM

I really feel for you Dinkytoyz.  That is a tough spot to be in.  Jered is crossing a lot of people, and some of them might be extremely angry.  Words on a forum are one thing, but seriously he needs to watch his back.  Not everyone in bitcoinworld is a regular Joe with a nice family.  I just can't figure out why he wants to put himself in this position. 

Well, I do not think Tradehill and Jered are like the MyBitcoin scam. I think Jered just bit off more than he can chew. I think the problem is the current banking system.

The financial industry is one of the most heavily regulated and a supreme pain in the ass. This opens up a lot of opportunity for an entrepreneur because of the inefficiency. If I were running an exchange I would have tons of different bank accounts setup, with lots of different banks both national and regional, with lots of different New Mexico LLCs to prevent any of these liquidity types of issues. If anything Jered should have had lots of redundancy built into his system where he could plug-n-play many different bank accounts and had lots of bank accounts opened and ready.

But if you think this is a liquidity issue just wait until things like the new FACTA legislation gets put into place. Then come the currency controls. You think you have liquidity problems now, just wait.

Of course, the more then governments get involved the more inefficient the market gets which opens opportunity for entrepreneurs like Jered.

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 01:57:53 AM

I think this is a good reason not to put all your eggs in one basket-case exchange.  I have had good experience with CryptoXChange and I would suggest people to use multiple exchanges to minimize the chance that you get burned.
snedie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:14:55 PM

Jered you should hire a few more people to help you with all the e-mails if you get so many. Good luck!
isnowblind

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:37:19 PM

Hi,

I am still waiting for my funds to be returned by Tradehill / Jered Kenna. I have sent emails multiple times. Jered himself confirmed my account balance and requested a BTC address so he could send the funds. The funds were never sent. This was 6 months ago. Has anyone heard from him or received funds recently?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: