Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Mining Contractors.  (Read 1514 times)
antares (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 03:12:42 PM

Hey there,

I'm currently looking for some hashing power. according to ( http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator.php ) 1GH/s / 24hrs would mine about 0.8 BTC/24hours, I'd be willing to pay 0.9 BTC/24hrs/GH. I'm looking for about 5-10 GH/s for a regular mining op(you get a worker account and a url to point your miners to)

Payments will be upfront for each 24 hour period.

To ensure fair payment billing will be as following:
at 1 GH/s a miner will retrieve a bit over 0.23 shares per second. That adds up to a total of 20116 shares per day. Payment will be sent out every 20116 shares.

I'd prefer getting fewer persons with higher hashrates, but I'll take anything I get.
You will be given an URL where you can check that all your shares are being accounted for.

I am currently developing a new backend daemon for merged mining(which is what I need your hashing power for), so there could be short interruptions from time to time. All service downtimes are recorded(there's a daemon in place that will monitor service downtimes and add the shares you would have made into your account, based on your average hashing speed over the last hour).

Interested persons please reply here or PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 03:17:50 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2012, 07:11:25 PM by DeathAndTaxes

I am interested.  I assume payment is simply PPS.

I have no problem w/ issue of payment every 20,116 shares.

Th larger issue to clarify is "payment is per valid share submitted" right?
0.9 BTC per GH per day = 4.474 E-05 PPS  (4474 satoshis per share).  

If this is PPS I can supply the full amount 5 to 10 GH.

antares (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 06:04:07 PM

@DeathAndTaxes: I'm surely interested in your entire 10GH/s. Shoot me a PM or meet me on IRC in #solidcoin(wont be in there for the next 3 hours, I'm still at work).

@Goat: Yes I had seen your ads, and considered it could be something for me. However I have to admit I did not follow deeper on it, since it sounded to me like you already had all the contractors.
antares (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 06:39:14 PM

I will definetely come back at you as I need some GPGPU power every now and then. btw, do you also rent out your power for other GPU work?
I happen to work for a research department where we do fluid particle simulation, and even if you charge like 150% of what you send out to clients that would be way cheaper than the professional solution they usually hire.
antares (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 08:46:55 PM

still looking...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: