Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PSA: Undercover cops literally screw you to penetrate your political group  (Read 56 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ploni Almoni (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 12:00:07 AM

This is old news, scandal ongoing since 2010. But I want to raise awareness, for people to know how far secret police can go to infiltrate you. Undercovers may literally screw you to get inside you, and penetrate your political group. Maybe they propose marriage to you. Maybe you even have their babies - as they are secretly spying on you, looking for some way to arrest you!

No matter if you agree or not with these political activist groups in these cases, there's only one word for what the police did: Crime. Heinous, shocking to the conscience. Maybe done to you tomorrow. Undercover police are very dangerous, most places in the world (not only UK).

There is a Wikipedia article about this (current version):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_undercover_policing_relationships_scandal

Some clippings from only a few of many articles in mainstream media, over the years:

Police forced to name undercover officers who duped women

Rob Evans
Fri 15 Aug 2014 00.34 BST

[...]

Police chiefs have been forced to confirm for the first time the identities of two undercover police officers who fathered children with campaigners from groups they had been sent to infiltrate.

A high court judge had ordered the Metropolitan police to make the disclosures after the force lost a legal battle. The Met had fought to keep secret the identities of the two undercover officers, Bob Lambert and Jim Boyling, since a group of women launched a lawsuit three years ago.

The women are suing the Met saying they have suffered intense emotional trauma and pain after learning they had been deceived into forming long-term relationships with undercover police officers.

[...]

Lambert had sexual relationships with four women while he infiltrated animal rights and environmental groups between 1984 and 1988. He fathered a son with one campaigner but abandoned both of them when the child was an infant.

[...]

Boyling had sexual relationships with at least three women while posing as an environmental activist, under the false name of Jim Sutton, between 1995 and 2000. He later married one of them and had two children with her before they divorced in 2008.

[...]

The Met had argued in court that they have a strict, unbreakable policy of neither confirming nor denying whether a particular individual was an undercover officer, in order to protect them and their operations.

Woman who was engaged to police spy sues Met over 'psychological torture'

Rob Evans
Mon 18 Jan 2016 17.00 GMT

A woman who accepted a marriage proposal from a married undercover police officer has begun legal action against the Metropolitan police, alleging that she suffered “abusive, cold-hearted, psychological torture” from his deception.

The woman, known only as Andrea, had a two-year relationship with the officer, during which time the spy told her that he wanted a baby with her but did not tell her that he already had a wife and child and was an undercover cop.

Women to sue police over spy relationships

Women who claim they were tricked into forming intimate relationships with undercover officers from the Metropolitan Police are taking legal action against the force.

By Telegraph Reporters
19 November 2012 • 07:10 am

[...]

One woman, who claims one of the undercover officers fathered her child, is also planning a landmark legal claim that will test whether the Met [Metropolitan Police] should bear some financial responsibility for its upbringing, it was reported.

Search the web for many other articles, in many newspapers, or check Wikipedia sources.

IMO these "police" should all be in prison for first degree rape, and their bosses with them as accessories to rape.

Take some lesson from this. Whether you are left wing or right wing, male or female, doesn't matter. If you do only legal activity, also doesn't matter. What matters is if you dissent from very narrow range of officially accepted opinions.

If undercover police want to get you, they abuse every trust and human relationship. Nothing is sacred.

DON'T be paranoid, but DO be vigilant.

PGP: C79D D697 3572 969A 0C2C  FC9B D50E D7B4 80AC 5F96
PM Policy: Encrypt. Send only if critical. I will not reply. | Support my work: Bitcoin, or
zs15m7tjrxelc6tmnsamt5lmymh48c95g4rtylx36xpjyn6t4wffue56kwflar7qvp4sc3vy3ladtl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ploni Almoni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 12:01:52 AM

Local rules: NO TROLLING

Important message:

About Me

None of your business. I am anonymous.

If you support me, I encourage you to NOT merit my posts, green-trust me, or even talk to me too much. (If you have evidence or something important to say, please feel free to post it; but talk to the public and not to me, to the extent that can be done without looking awkward.) Obviously, people will be suspicious that this is an alt account. Smiley If you make it look like you're trying avoid violating merit/trust community standards, and even feel self-conscious about sockpuppet discussions ("talking to yourself"), then you can be part of my anonymity set!

If you support me, also feel free to "admit" to any accusations that I'm your alt. Not as a serious claim, but in an "I am Sparticus!" way. My identity is secured by a PGP key; and unless a digitally signed statement (or the revelation of a hash-committed preimage, etc.) says otherwise, only this account can speak for me. But I don't mind if people give a "sure, it's my account... so what?" sarcastic answer to this sort of question. If you don't want to say that, then just say that you neither confirm nor deny.

Sorry but not, I will not do PMs. Anybody who has evidence or tips is encouraged to send me an encrypted PM with that. But it's way too easy to leak personal info when drawn into a personal discussion. If you send me something good, presume my thanks. In almost no conceivable circumstance will I ever reply to a PM with this account... I prefer to keep discussions public. Thanks.

Real apologies if things are a bit messy. In some points, I try to copy styles of well known users; in others, I dumb myself down a bit. Then I change it around. Got to keep things interesting. Smiley

PM Policy: Encrypt. Send only if critical. I will not reply. | Support my work: Bitcoin, or
Ploni Almoni (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 12:03:22 AM

Reserved!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: