Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

The price is to high at the moment, wait till the miners dump, you will get a better price.

The price is what WC is with 300M coins.  There are only 15m cinni coins... this is NOT a high price.  Although, those who got in early may dump... but a reasonable price for this coin should be MINIMUM 10k sats.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

can u please fix windows wallet the fix crash download is no different.

huge problem..
its a fuking joke thats Huh what it is.can the dev stop mining for long enough to fix wallet.if u cant get wallet running whats the support going to be like in the future if something major happens

battbot

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

huge problem..
its a fuking joke thats Huh what it is.can the dev stop mining for long enough to fix wallet.if u cant get wallet running whats the support going to be like in the future if something major happens

are you guys sure?  i thought i remember reading a couple pages back the dev released the fix for the wallet.  and not everyone is having issues with the wallet.  only a few people.  maybe its you guys doing something wrong?  dunno.. sorry though, hopefully it gets straightened out for ya.
Escher

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:41:27 PM

huge problem..

are you guys sure?  i thought i remember reading a couple pages back the dev released the fix for the wallet.  and not everyone is having issues with the wallet.  only a few people.  maybe its you guys doing something wrong?  dunno.. sorry though, hopefully it gets straightened out for ya.

I had a similar problem, even with the new Windows wallet. In my case, I was running other wallets on the same machine at the same time. Closing the other wallets resolved the issue.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:47:06 PM

C-Cex.com will be adding the coin tomorrow...

got some info from the inside.... Smiley

at least i can read the prices better there Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

start ----> run ------> %appdata% ---->>>>>>> roaming -----> cinnicoin folder... ---->> actually delete the folder...

then install then new wallet2...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:49:21 PM

its already on cryptoaltex and bittrex.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:52:22 PM

its already on cryptoaltex and bittrex.

yes i know... i just hate when an exchange gets all the trafic.. and we stuck up with
tickets/resolving problemes, lagging etc...

and i can buy cheap there.. with usd, using paypal.. cause i dont mine... and i dont have btc right now...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:53:16 PM

start ----> run ------> %appdata% ---->>>>>>> roaming -----> cinnicoin folder... ---->> actually delete the folder...

then install then new wallet2...

WORKS!

dont forget if you have already coins in there... to backup the wallet.dat
or change the address of the pool you are mining if you have already put an address there.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:55:20 PM

The price is to high at the moment, wait till the miners dump, you will get a better price.

Too high lol? Somebody wants to buy in cheap...
Notice there will be only 15 million coin at the end of the PoW stage, and the PoS inflation ratio is low.

I'm gonna wait till the multi pools start to dump, let me guess you've been mining from the start?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

CINNI    3555.1 MH/s    0h2m    0.00002598    0.03323390

yeeeehaaaa.... killing every profitability charts right now !!!!!!!!!!!

battbot

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:57:10 PM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CINNI

Holy shit, 7 btc buy wall at 3000 sats!!!!!!!!!!
ando0022

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:57:29 PM

Notice there will be only 15 million coin at the end of the PoW stage, and the PoS inflation ratio is low.

I'm gonna wait till the multi pools start to dump, let me guess you've been mining from the start?

we reach 3000 Smiley
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:57:46 PM

ipominer is not dumping... you have to dump them yourself... they dont turn them in btc...

ando0022

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:58:45 PM

we reach 3000 Smiley

4500 ? oha !!
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:59:04 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 11:11:40 PM by richiela

I find Poloniex to be a very risky exchange to hold coins on, in light of their history. Bittrex is a terrific exchange with extremely fast deposit/withdrawal times and great customer service. ipoMiner is in the process of asking Bittrex to add CinniCoin, so hopefully we will see it added there today Smiley

Also, ipoMiner has added a direct port for mining CinniCoin -- come mine it with us, and enjoy mining all the hottest new coins in the future!

I had BTC on poloniex when it got hacked and I use this exchange regularly now. Busconi is paying me back weekly and has made huge improvements with security. The advantage of Poloniex is the Trollbox. Do not underestimate it in promoting a coin. Bittrex has next to no volume for many of its coins. Poloniex delists coins that don't trade. Every coin has some "action." Also, most of the coins being added to Mintpal are on Poloniex prior.

Poloniex also has 3 times the volume in BTC traded and this is with half the number of coins.

As of now today's volume Poloniex: 24-hour Volume: 605.289 BTC     Bittrex: Daily Volume: 19800 trades valued at 178.15 BTC

You know the only way for us to increase in users and volume is to have market movers stay and trade with us.  We've only been operating for 7 weeks now and have continued growth in our volume.  I'd like to think we provide a superior platform, but I'll leave that to you to decide Smiley

OH btw, if you want a troll box, you should just come sit in #bittrex on freenode with us ... Not a big fan of trollboxes on sites where you should be focused on trading Smiley

Thanks,
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:01:48 PM

Ha i've been watch the manipulation, people keep putting in large buy orders in and then take them away, trying to force the price up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

matu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 11:05:10 PM

I just bought some cheap CINNI at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/ Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:07:30 PM

Ha i've been watch the manipulation, people keep putting in large buy orders in and then take them away, trying to force the price up.

Actually no. I put my 7BTC wall up but no one is dumping to me.

ha bull, why didn't you leave it there? I seen several fake orders.

don't fall for it people.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:10:23 PM

Actually no. I put my 7BTC wall up but no one is dumping to me.

ha bull, why didn't you leave it there? I seen several fake orders.

don't fall for it people.

Ain't fake now.

leave it there then.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: