Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739045 times)
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:55:36 AM

I think the pool situation is being figured out internally. Give them a little time. It's possible that they (the pools) are waiting for a lower price for CinniCoin. Usually It's better to buy low and then payout. We'll see, Beta mode is always like this with any pools, but I'm sure they'll respond and get it right.

but they dont know what the price will do.
they should buy everyday no matter what the price is.
now its 0.00011500
tomorrow it might be 0.00019000

there is no reason for them to delay payouts unless they are scamming.

I don't think they're scamming for putting all that work making a multipool and stealing a couple of coins. That just doesn't make sense to ruin a reputation like that. I think the reason why blackcoinpool was so successful is they are trying to use the multipool to stabilize the price, not really to pump it. As more users mine and keep the coin, there will be less sellers which eventually drives the price up. They are doing a diff. payout time then everyday.

I think the pool situation is being figured out internally. Give them a little time. It's possible that they (the pools) are waiting for a lower price for CinniCoin. Usually It's better to buy low and then payout. We'll see, Beta mode is always like this with any pools, but I'm sure they'll respond and get it right.

i thought the whole idea was to wipe out the lowest priced sell offers to force price up , as it is 3 of the 4 pools have failed to make payments the past couple of days and hashco.ws figure's suggest a payout of 1 cinni per mh/s per day there is something very wrong

1 CinniCoin a day per MH/S is def off. That's way too low. I mine myself and I def see the dropped value with altcoin mining. There aren't that many profitable coins anymore. The best is to mine bitcoin and sell them so Sha256 is the key. These multipools def. need a better statistics and a clear payout structure. Hopefully they listen to the community. I'm sure by next week you'll see updates and changes. I would def. contact the pool owners about payout.

sorry that should have been 10 cinni (still rotten) . my concern the damage will be done rather quick and it seems a great many involved in crypto move coins in a blink of the eye. i'm sticking with it just now but my hand is on the door handle
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:57:01 AM

does anyone else's wallet go out of sync while staking?

how can i fix this? is it the nodes in my conf file are not fully updated?
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:58:37 AM

I wish I had some more BTC to buy before price explodes  Cry I'm currently sitting on 11K CINNI bought at 9000 satoshi average. To the moooon!
can i ask do you think the price will explode if the payout's are not made soon ,more like a monster dumping as people will lose faith rather quick

I've stated several times now that the only official cinni pool is www.cinnipool.co - those other pools were created by people whom the Cinni team has no relation with.  So you mine there at your own risk.  That being said, I am sure those pools will payout eventually, but that is not something the Cinni team has control over.

While those who have not been paid on cinnimultipool.com or ghash wait for payment, I suggest you point your miners to www.cinnipool.co
jaayruu

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

I wish I had some more BTC to buy before price explodes  Cry I'm currently sitting on 11K CINNI bought at 9000 satoshi average. To the moooon!
can i ask do you think the price will explode if the payout's are not made soon ,more like a monster dumping as people will lose faith rather quick

I've stated several times now that the only official cinni pool is www.cinnipool.co - those other pools were created by people whom the Cinni team has no relation with.  So you mine there at your own risk.  That being said, I am sure those pools will payout eventually, but that is not something the Cinni team has control over.

While those who have not been paid on cinnimultipool.com or ghash wait for payment, I suggest you point your miners to www.cinnipool.co

"those other pools were created by people whom the Cinni team has no relation with."

I have never once read that, if i did i would never have even made an account. thats cool though
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:02:02 AM

post the result from getinfo typed in console, will help
remove the lines that show yr balances and ip

should not be necessary to addnodes

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
battbot

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:02:40 AM

"those other pools were created by people whom the Cinni team has no relation with."

I have never once read that, if i did i would never have even made an account. thats cool though

It was stated throughout this thread multiple times that cinnipool.co is the official multipool of cinni.  By implication, this means that the others were not "official" pools.  Why would our team create several official multipools?  That makes no sense.  cinnipool.co was the first cinni multipool and was announced as the official one at that time and several times thereafter.  The other pools came after.
battbot

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:08:53 AM

And to those who are not being paid from cinnimultipool.com and ghash, did you contact them regarding no payment?  And if so, what did they say?  This information would be helpful.

jaayruu

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:12:59 AM

It was stated throughout this thread multiple times that cinnipool.co is the official multipool of cinni.  By implication, this means that the others were not "official" pools.  Why would our team create several official multipools?  That makes no sense.  cinnipool.co was the first cinni multipool and was announced as the official one at that time and several times thereafter.  The other pools came after.

Yes it was stated that cinnipool.co was the official pool, i agree. I dont understand what you mean by "the Cinni team has no relation with". Very vague. So you just let anyone throw together a pool, put the cinni logo on it and its all good?
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:15:38 AM

Ive rerendered the animated CINNIcoin that I made to png, and converted them to jpg.

They now got a much better quality and there are no jagged edges anymore.

For OP:

For CINNIchain:

Special thanks to Templar77 for his design!

Looks nice Wink
But the problem is that 2.3Mb for the first image and 425Kb for the second one is way too much IMO Undecided

The whole http://cinnichain.info/ page takes ~400Kb to load. Everything is minified and compressed.
I just can't let myself to double the loading size (and time) by adding just one small logo.  Cheesy

This one was optimized by me to 55Kb using online tools and that's why it's not the best quality and have jagged edges.

So if you can render small one without these edges and keeping size ~50Kb or less that would be great!

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
jaayruu

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:16:24 AM

ah i think i already see the problem. im guessing the version?

battbot

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:20:11 AM

It was stated throughout this thread multiple times that cinnipool.co is the official multipool of cinni.  By implication, this means that the others were not "official" pools.  Why would our team create several official multipools?  That makes no sense.  cinnipool.co was the first cinni multipool and was announced as the official one at that time and several times thereafter.  The other pools came after.

Yes it was stated that cinnipool.co was the official pool, i agree. I dont understand what you mean by "the Cinni team has no relation with". Very vague. So you just let anyone throw together a pool, put the cinni logo on it and its all good?

Well, I can't really answer that.  I had no contact with the owners of those pools.  Perhaps cinni dev did.  All I know is that those pools were not handled by members of our team, as is the case with cinnipool.co, and neither were they ever declared official cinni multipools, as cinnipool.co was
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:20:40 AM

theres no problem there.  you are already syncd up to latest Smiley

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
stevetrac

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:20:44 AM

And to those who are not being paid from cinnimultipool.com and ghash, did you contact them regarding no payment?  And if so, what did they say?  This information would be helpful.

i have had no response to several email's sent to both pools ,they did post this earlier
"Welcome All

I would llike to inform you that Multipool's servers will be switched off within next three hours.
Please switch to the other servers for the time being.
Outstanding payments will be paid out after confirmation of blocks.
Full statement regarding emerged situation will be released soon on the forum and on  Multipool website.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for this situation and ensure you that full services will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Regards,
HF"
battbot

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:22:27 AM

And to those who are not being paid from cinnimultipool.com and ghash, did you contact them regarding no payment?  And if so, what did they say?  This information would be helpful.

i have had no response to several email's sent to both pools ,they did post this earlier
"Welcome All

I would llike to inform you that Multipool's servers will be switched off within next three hours.
Full statement regarding emerged situation will be released soon on the forum and on  Multipool website.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for this situation and ensure you that full services will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Regards,
HF"

Didn't he write that earlier today?  If he said they will be paid then what reason do we have to not believe him?  He has made all the payments up until now.  Let's start throwing our pitch-forks and torches in the air if 1-2 days have gone by with no word.
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:23:12 AM

And to those who are not being paid from cinnimultipool.com and ghash, did you contact them regarding no payment?  And if so, what did they say?  This information would be helpful.

ghash has posted this on their site and twitter
[2014-05-05] We are temporarily suspending our services to 2014-05-13 (Tuesday). All outstanding payments will be realized soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.  
@CryptoMommy @CinniCoin We are still waiting for stuck payout from exchange. Payments will be processed soon.

as was said before it doesn make much sense for them to be a scam, they only just started.

Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:23:35 AM

Ive rerendered the animated CINNIcoin that I made to png, and converted them to jpg.

They now got a much better quality and there are no jagged edges anymore.

For OP:

For CINNIchain:

Special thanks to Templar77 for his design!

Looks nice Wink
But the problem is that 2.3Mb for the first image and 425Kb for the second one is way too much IMO Undecided

The whole http://cinnichain.info/ page takes ~400Kb to load. Everything is minified and compressed.
I just can't let myself to double the loading size (and time) by adding just one small logo.  Cheesy

This one was optimized by me to 55Kb using online tools and that's why it's not the best quality and have jagged edges.

So if you can render small one without these edges and keeping size ~50Kb or less that would be great!

Thank you! Smiley

I will try to compress it a bit more.

The problem with the edges is that the gif format handles anti aliasing very bad.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:26:58 AM

so how do i fix the problem? it is still out of sync

it will do this all throughout the day
stevetrac

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:29:32 AM

"Welcome All

Regards,
HF"

Didn't he write that earlier today?  If he said they will be paid then what reason do we have to not believe him?  He has made all the payments up until now.  Let's start throwing our pitch-forks and torches in the air if 1-2 days have gone by with no word.

no payment for 3days
"outstanding payments will be paid out after confirmation of blocks"  what blocks take over 16 hours to confirm , i'm not holding my breathe but i do hope
they sort it for the coin's sake not mind
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:34:57 AM

yeah i get that too sometimes. the getinfo you posted shows you are correctly syncd up, its the same as what shows in my console.  
the message u get you can ask cinnicoin in pm about it, he said a few days back he will released an updated wallet to fix that. and if you have nodes in yr conf you might want to remove them, as they are not needed.   

CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

yeah i get that too sometimes.  you can ask cinnicoin in pm about it. and if you have nodes in yr conf you might want to remove them, as its not needed.
restart the wallet.
tell me if it helps
if you need help with anything or if that doesnt work
send me a pm

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: