Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739049 times)
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:46:51 PM

Quote from: parker928
Quote from: troiste

As I said I'm not here to talk about BC this is the Cinni thread...

But, they will kill BC, they have no ideas, no vision, its just another coin like any other for me from now on.

It will sink. I don't own Cinni, but I'm thinking about getting into the boat, I just need some solid reasons, not just because the price is going up... thats why I'm asking.

The real manipulators of BC are those that bash down the work of others just because they don't control it... the real manipulators are the ones that close a thread so they can get rid of those that have different opinions or visions from them.

The real manipulators are those that are inside the Foundation, just because they are whales and not because they have a true vision. These are the manipulators.

Iconic placed the BC price where it is now, ask yourself, yahoo news, blackcoincard, VOS... he was the only guy fighting for that coin like no one before for any other coin.

Its over... I already got over it, and if you dont get over it you will regret later when that coin is below the cent.

Right man, I don't mean to drag you into a conversation you don't want to have. However, I am a a blackcoin holder, and some of the things you are saying are either untrue or without merit, and I have to make corrections otherwise people who don't know may believe you.

"they will kill bc" - I don't understand? By they do you mean the community, the blackcoin foundation, or the dev team? If anyone would kill blackcoin it would be the foundation because they have the money to dump it, but don't you think they realize they are better off increasing its value long term? You know they hold a lot of bc right?

"bash down the work of others because they don't control it" - I guess you are talking about the dev team, how they didn't support the wall street event of the bc cards? Not supporting it is not the same thing as bashing it. In fact, soepkip publicly stated he likes the wall street event and the cards both, actually I think they all did during the blackcast. The only shitty thing that happened there was gritt saying the blackcoin foundation does not sponsor the wall street event. most people don't like him anyway. I personally think he is on some shady shit.

"Iconic placed bc where it is now" - Yes, he did a lot for the coin, but not everything. He is still just one member and not even a dev. Rat 4 made the coin and vetted the code for the blackcards. Blackdoge made and supports the multipool. The dev team made the podcast. The dev team raised money for the pr event. You are incorrect in assuming iconic is the only person who ever helped the coin.

You have been there for all of these things. You know everything I am saying is true. I have read many of your posts on that thread, and agree with almost all of it. However, now that you are an the cinni forums, I see you are saying a lot of things which can't be proven true or false either way and a lot of what you are doing is speculating "blackcoin will drown its own shit" "the pr team will take the money and run" I mean come on man, very little of the stuff you are saying has any real merit.

Please, do not come here and manipulate what is going on with blackcoin to outsiders. outsiders do not know what is happening until they hear it from an insider and if an insider like you is spreading misinformation, than another insider like me feels the need to correct it.

Please.... are you playing the victim game now?

Look, let me answer you:

"they will kill bc" - I don't understand? By they do you mean the community, the blackcoin foundation, or the dev team? If anyone would kill blackcoin it would be the foundation because they have the money to dump it, but don't you think they realize they are better off increasing its value long term? You know they hold a lot of bc right?

I mean the "Foundation", that thing that doesn't even exist, these are the official group of people for the outside world. They are imature, they have no marketing experience... they just want to have their name on the foundation because they are whales and for their personal ego.

Look my friend, you talk about the "Devs", rat4 is also included in the "Foundation", so don't split the devs from the "Foundation".

And let me tell you something else:

There are how many coins in this market? Like 1000 or so? All of them were made by developers... and? you see all of them succeeding? Develoeprs make the coisn, and they make good work on it, true. But when it comes to promoting, you either have the heart for it and you do something different, outside of the box, or it will be just another coin...

"bash down the work of others because they don't control it" - I guess you are talking about the dev team, how they didn't support the wall street event of the bc cards? Not supporting it is not the same thing as bashing it. In fact, soepkip publicly stated he likes the wall street event and the cards both, actually I think they all did during the blackcast. The only shitty thing that happened there was gritt saying the blackcoin foundation does not sponsor the wall street event. most people don't like him anyway. I personally think he is on some shady shit.

Its not just about the dev team like I told you, they are all in the same bag, Rat4, Gritt, Soepkip, etc...

They removed the support to the blackcoin card from the website. They never supported the Wall Street event officially, by officially I mean making it visible in the website and endorse the project for other people to join it, they never did that, They made that comment in cointelegraph just to bash it down.. That comment was not just Gritt, it was all of them. Soepkip may say he "supports", but he knows, he doesn't like anything that he doesn't control, like he said in the live cast, he wants to be like apple Wink and we all know that apple is not the most friendly company in the world  Roll Eyes (it even blocked the Bitcoin apps Cheesy I don't understand how he is able to say that in the live chat) Its very easy to see what those people are, you just need to open your eyes and think rationally.

"Iconic placed bc where it is now" - Yes, he did a lot for the coin, but not everything. He is still just one member and not even a dev. Rat 4 made the coin and vetted the code for the blackcards. Blackdoge made and supports the multipool. The dev team made the podcast. The dev team raised money for the pr event. You are incorrect in assuming iconic is the only person who ever helped the coin.

Like I said, again, devs are not the only factor, I'm not taking credit from rat4, he did great job...

They now made this PR thing, because they control it, unlike the Wall Street event, they wanted to take attention out of the WS event, because they were feeling they were losing control on the community.

And what they did next? Close the thread? What a nice "apple" move Cheesy Please... actions speak better than words.

But again, this is the Cinni Thread, BC is over... I could destroy that coin with one shot trust me, right now, It would disappear immediately from the top coins.

But I won't do it, I normally don't dump my investments. But other guys that are pissed off with this situation, I don't know what they are going to do, so be aware...
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:47:35 PM

can anyone shed any light on this, its from my debug file

>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: nTimeWeight = 8039
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: passed GetKernelStakeModifier
>>> bnCoinDayWeight = 193, bnTargetPerCoinDay=104085298158326826915700584743127988111947648644037313559087000336728064
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash - hashProofOfStake too much
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: nTimeWeight = 8039
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: passed GetKernelStakeModifier
>>> bnCoinDayWeight = 193, bnTargetPerCoinDay=104085298158326826915700584743127988111947648644037313559087000336728064
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash - hashProofOfStake too much
received block f55fe45ce778c78e6744
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block f55fe45ce778c78e67449f9ee8eb145772a73af7bb93c277850c954c4cbdb3c0

keeps popping up and i get curious
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:47:53 PM

Just read this on CinniCoin's Facebook page...

http://cinnicoinbounty.com will launch TODAY. (Thursday 8th May at 8:30PM UTC.)

It's being launched when Mintpal does a scheduled maintenance. Very Smart!

Just like wall street, when sometimes a trade is halted during "news". lol.

+1 for delivering 1 day earlier. AWESOME!

Cool poster.

Source: https://i.imgur.com/fTTgaGn.png

very clever *applauds*  Cool
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:49:48 PM

Cinni is going down to 20's.
be careful
your big sell order may be eaten easily  Cool

Sold my Cinni's already.

The market is waiting for increase in price, but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell.

cinni to th moon

I think the price wil still increase a lot, but after the price has dropped.

That is called wishful thinking Smiley
alphacenturion

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:50:31 PM

Just read this on CinniCoin's Facebook page...

It's being launched when Mintpal does a scheduled maintenance. Very Smart!

Just like wall street, when sometimes a trade is halted during "news". lol.

+1 for delivering 1 day earlier. AWESOME!

Cool poster.

Source: https://i.imgur.com/fTTgaGn.png

Any details on what this is exactly?
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:51:14 PM

Somone please ban this troiste guy
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:51:28 PM

be careful
your big sell order may be eaten easily  Cool

Sold my Cinni's already.

The market is waiting for increase in price, but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell.

it can go bac down to 20k and i wont lose trust. you sir sound like an annoying troll. where do you obtain your info "but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell." ?

you definitely arent speaking for me.

I'm not trolling. I have trust in the CinniCoin, but you will get a big correction on this rapid price incease imo.

We'll see
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:53:29 PM

all this butthurt because bc is bleeding? Let's have the butthurt somewhere else, thanks.  Wink
you don't get it, eh?
no one wants to take anything away from you, every coin has at least the one big P&D.
I am just curious what makes you believe that this coin will do something that is unheard of in crypto history i.e. keep the absoulte peak in price after a massive pump.

Well, and of course why hasn't there been any dev activity aside rat4 fixing the mess after the initial release Wink

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:53:38 PM

Anyone have any inkling at all of what this "big annoncement" will be for Cinni coming today or tomorrow?  The suspense is killing me! Cheesy

I think this is the news, but I'm not sure

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:54:55 PM

be careful
your big sell order may be eaten easily  Cool

Sold my Cinni's already.

it can go bac down to 20k and i wont lose trust. you sir sound like an annoying troll. where do you obtain your info "but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell." ?

you definitely arent speaking for me.

I'm not trolling. I have trust in the CinniCoin, but you will get a big correction on this rapid price incease imo.

We'll see

Maybe go back to 365 coin and see if you can recover your losses there?

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:55:26 PM

no
Cinni is going up to 34K satosi now
don't panic!

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
dominikf

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:56:48 PM

Anyone have any inkling at all of what this "big annoncement" will be for Cinni coming today or tomorrow?  The suspense is killing me! Cheesy

I think this is the news, but I'm not sure

Anyone know what this is exactly?
tripxx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

The price increases when someone or some group buys all the sell orders then places a big wall. Then people rush in to place orders above that because they know the price will rise because it's a big wall. Then it repeats itself. This goes on for 3-5k price, then it takes a break while the people pushing the price accumulate coins at a more sane level. Then it increases again. This happened all day yesterday. I'm not saying it will happen again today, but that is the pattern.

Small buyers getting in are important, but they aren't driving the price. 2-3 BTC is quickly eaten up on either side. Then 10-20+ BTC come in to move the price. It really has nothing to do with the "community" thinking there's value in this coin beyond it's stats of low total coins, decent annual interest. That's pretty irrelevant. The same thing could be happening with any coin, except the flavor of the month is pure POS coins.

Edit: Oldest trick in the book is to pump the price around news to give people a reason to buy in at a higher price.

The price rise is a pump by big players, absolutely. The only question you have to ask yourself is this: How high they take it?

I'm not saying it'll crash back down to 8k when they're done. The price may stay high. But the meteoric rise will be over.

The same thing applies to every coin that has seen a large rise overnight. Don't take it personally. This has been happening for decades in the stock market.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:00:58 PM

all this butthurt because bc is bleeding? Let's have the butthurt somewhere else, thanks.  Wink
you don't get it, eh?
no one wants to take anything away from you, every coin has at least the one big P&D.
I am just curious what makes you believe that this coin will do something that is unheard of in crypto history i.e. keep the absoulte peak in price after a massive pump.

Well, and of course why hasn't there been any dev activity aside rat4 fixing the mess after the initial release Wink

If you were actually curious you would just research the coin yourself. People are having fun making money here, you are just acting like a massive flame-baiting troll. Same bullshit every time a coin does this.
Queeq

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:04:45 PM

The price increases when someone or some group buys all the sell orders then places a big wall. Then people rush in to place orders above that because they know the price will rise because it's a big wall. Then it repeats itself. This goes on for 3-5k price, then it takes a break while the people pushing the price accumulate coins at a more sane level. Then it increases again. This happened all day yesterday. I'm not saying it will happen again today, but that is the pattern.

Small buyers getting in are important, but they aren't driving the price. 2-3 BTC is quickly eaten up on either side. Then 10-20+ BTC come in to move the price. It really has nothing to do with the "community" thinking there's value in this coin beyond it's stats of low total coins, decent annual interest. That's pretty irrelevant. The same thing could be happening with any coin, except the flavor of the month is pure POS coins.

The price rise is a pump by big players, absolutely. The only question you have to ask yourself is this: How high they take it?

I'm not saying it'll crash back down to 8k when they're done. The price may stay high. But the meteoric rise will be over.

The same thing applies to every coin that has seen a large rise overnight. Don't take it personally. This has been happening for decades in the stock market.

+1

And I ask other participants who tend to speak overly emotional - let's be more mature, stay calm and try not to attack others just because they have different point of view. That looks childish.
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:05:33 PM

you don't get it, eh?

Why are you trolling here. Just stick to the BC thread will you.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:06:30 PM

you don't get it, eh?

If you were actually curious you would just research the coin yourself. People are having fun making money here, you are just acting like a massive flame-baiting troll. Same bullshit every time a coin does this.
aye, ok, i would have been surprised if you could explain it.
now please explain one thing: how the f*** is asking such a question trolling? If people are that certain that this isn't just the "usual P&D" there must be some reason for that, or not? Some reason i will probably rather find here than when i go through the code or the 1st post here (which has basically nothing that wasn't copied from BC).

anyways, have a nice day, enjoy it while it lasts.

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

you don't get it, eh?

Why are you trolling here. Just stick to the BC thread will you.

Which one? We have 4 threads now Cheesy
tripxx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:09:39 PM

you don't get it, eh?

aye, ok, i would have been surprised if you could explain it.
now please explain one thing: how the f*** is asking such a question trolling? If people are that certain that this isn't just the "usual P&D" there must be some reason for that, or not? Some reason i will probably rather find here than when i go through the code or the 1st post here (which has basically nothing that wasn't copied from BC).

anyways, have a nice day, enjoy it while it lasts.

I think nobody is arguing it's not a P&D, just that the pumpers aren't ready to dump yet. Which frankly, nobody can possibly know except those doing the pumping and dumping.

Edit: So it's your job as an "intelligent investor" to look at history of other coins, price action of this coin, etc. and decide for yourself whether you think it'll continue to rise.
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:13:29 PM

Good morning everyone!  As has already been suggested, I am here to confirm that several updates will be released by the end of this week.  One of these updates will be a Cinni Bounty page, of which we have already received 30,000 Cinni (roughly 10.2 BTC, or nearly $5,000 at current prices) from generous donors. This bounty fund will be used to pay bounties and further accelerate development of CinniCoin, as it helps direct and encourage the community to get more involved.

Please visit for more info: http://www.cinnicoinbounty.com/

A coin is nothing without a strong community - and we truly believe that.  So on behalf of the Cinni Team, we sincerely thank everyone who has supported Cinni thus far!  I speak on behalf of the entire Cinni team when I say that it is a pleasure to work for and develop CinniCoin simply because of it's wonderful community.  These are truly exciting times for Cinni.  

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: