Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Jean Manansalaqoo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:32:11 PM

make bigger buy walls i need to unload 10%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreedomLives

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:32:29 PM

If people spend some time to read through this thread, they will find that many questions like "Why Cinni?" have already been answered multiple times in various ways.  

Here is something I wrote several pages back. This helps provide general reasons why confidence has largely shifted to Cinni as one of the top PoS coins, IMO.  

Cinni vs BC:
The reality is - BC will have a much harder time stabilizing at higher price points with their coin.  Why?  Because they have already reached substantially high price points. Whereas Cinni is just getting started.  

For Cinni to hit 100k+ sats and stabilize will take significantly less effort than it will for BC to hit 100k sats and stabilize.  From an investment perspective, Cinni stands to earn investors much greater returns (at the current price point) than BC can earn investors.  All of this - with much less effort.

This reality alone makes Cinni extremely attactive.  Combined with this, Cinni has a thriving community that is only growing, and great effort is being poured into many projects which are in production that will be released in the days to come.

Cinni vs AC/WC:
Not much explaining needed here.  Both AC/WC were exposed for scam coins with dev's that dumped premines.  WC dev's dumped open premines, and AC dev dumped a hidden premine.  Not to mention Cinni beat both to 100% PoS.  I cannot speak in regards to the situation of AC/WC currently, but I can say that Cinni never had to deal with any scandals such as they had to - which is a big plus.  Cinni's code has been thoroughly checked and verified safe.

Summary:
CinniCoin, next to BC, is the best PoS coin right now for all the reasons above and currently has the most even distribution of any PoS coin.  See OP for top 100 wallets, compare it with BC's top 100.  These are just a few reasons off the top of my head.

Conclusion:
Buy Cinni.  Now!

It takes a lot of time to dig though all the - mostly inane - posts. Threaded format is tough for newcomers.

I appreciate the time you took to respond, and I agree with your statement that Cinni @ 30k satoshi =/= BC at 30k Satoshi.

What I can't seem to understand is how Cinni =/= BC (15M Cap, 3.5%)?

All the responses I get take the form: "Well, Cinni has 15M coins, and a 3.5% stake. Also, Cinni has a good dev team, and strong community."

All the answers provided don't address my fundamental issue. BC and Cinni both have good dev teams. They both have good communities. Sure some major players in BC are acting like children right now. Maybe that will pass. Maybe BC will die because of it. I don't know. But is that the most fundamental difference there is right now?

BC is about to drop $30k+ on advertising. I'm a speculator. People buy on news.

However, as we stated: Cinni @ 30k satoshi =/= BC at 30k Satoshi. But that assumes Cinni == BC.

They're both good options but what I'm trying to ascertain is:

Is there any fundamental reason to believe in one coin over the other? Is there any technology/ innovation in Cinni that I don't know about?  
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:34:51 PM

We have buy support at 26k

I think the price increased to quickly. If this coin can be stable for a day or a few days at 30k-35k , it will increase. (because of the trust)
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:36:12 PM

Bear trap Angry Stop panic sell

If the price dowm ,I want buy some,the coin is limit and it has a long way to go
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:37:39 PM

Very good. Correction. Many people want to buy Cinni.  Cool
Good time to buy. I bought @27-30
First breath for Cinni.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:40:02 PM

If people spend some time to read through this thread, they will find that many questions like "Why Cinni?" have already been answered multiple times in various ways.  

Here is something I wrote several pages back. This helps provide general reasons why confidence has largely shifted to Cinni as one of the top PoS coins, IMO.  

Cinni vs BC:
The reality is - BC will have a much harder time stabilizing at higher price points with their coin.  Why?  Because they have already reached substantially high price points. Whereas Cinni is just getting started.  

For Cinni to hit 100k+ sats and stabilize will take significantly less effort than it will for BC to hit 100k sats and stabilize.  From an investment perspective, Cinni stands to earn investors much greater returns (at the current price point) than BC can earn investors.  All of this - with much less effort.

This reality alone makes Cinni extremely attactive.  Combined with this, Cinni has a thriving community that is only growing, and great effort is being poured into many projects which are in production that will be released in the days to come.

Cinni vs AC/WC:
Not much explaining needed here.  Both AC/WC were exposed for scam coins with dev's that dumped premines.  WC dev's dumped open premines, and AC dev dumped a hidden premine.  Not to mention Cinni beat both to 100% PoS.  I cannot speak in regards to the situation of AC/WC currently, but I can say that Cinni never had to deal with any scandals such as they had to - which is a big plus.  Cinni's code has been thoroughly checked and verified safe.

Summary:
CinniCoin, next to BC, is the best PoS coin right now for all the reasons above and currently has the most even distribution of any PoS coin.  See OP for top 100 wallets, compare it with BC's top 100.  These are just a few reasons off the top of my head.

Conclusion:
Buy Cinni.  Now!

It takes a lot of time to dig though all the - mostly inane - posts. Threaded format is tough for newcomers.

I appreciate the time you took to respond, and I agree with your statement that Cinni @ 30k satoshi =/= BC at 30k Satoshi.

All the responses I get take the form: "Well, Cinni has 15M coins, and a 3.5% stake. Also, Cinni has a good dev team, and strong community."

All the answers provided don't address my fundamental issue. BC and Cinni both have good dev teams. They both have good communities. Sure some major players in BC are acting like children right now. Maybe that will pass. Maybe BC will die because of it. I don't know. But is that the most fundamental difference there is right now?

However, as we stated: Cinni @ 30k satoshi =/= BC at 30k Satoshi. But that assumes Cinni == BC.

Is there any fundamental reason to believe in one coin over the other? Is there any technology/ innovation in Cinni that I don't know about?  

Blackcoin doesn't have any technology that other PoS coins don't have and it wasn't the first PoS coin by a long shot. Ask yourself where you see BC's price headed? How much advertising is needed to push it further? Then ask yourself where you see Cinni's price headed? Make your decision, no one else can for you.
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:40:12 PM

Cinni vs BC:

Cinni vs AC/WC:

Summary:

Conclusion:
Buy Cinni.  Now!

To answer the question you already know the answer to - NO.

BC has been around longer, hence has more followers. It picked a lot up on the P+D too, and alot are still holding coins from 50-90k so are willing for its success in order to not see a loss.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:40:49 PM

Wow, I did not see top 100 do not hold many coins. This distribution is insanely gooooood!
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:40:54 PM

Have to take into consideration that BC is currently also very undervalued.

BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:41:26 PM

Lol that the price is going down is normal and it is good you will see tomorrow the price will rise I like it wen the coin slowly going up and up
That we hit 100k satoshi is for sure and 200-500k each is possible
novaboy2k

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:42:20 PM

So iv held Cinni since AC bummed out. Its gone up about 120% ish since then.

Im 50/50 on weather to sell or not, can someone explain why i should hold/sell?

Anything to read on cinni?(apart from op).

Has cinni's blockchain been scrutinized?(Unlike Asiacoins was, two weeks in!)

Anyways, i understand the markets demand for solid, well developed POS coins, but why not sell my holdings at 120% profit, and go move into BC? They have things going on(Marketing, dev team) bla bla.

I have only been looking at Cinni a few days really, so i have no idea about the community or the dev team..

Could someone provide me a little info about the dev team and the coin in general? I need selling on the idea to hodl my holdings.

ta

if you are 50/50 why not sell a bit and keep some? I really don't understand people that go all in and all out.

I didn't ask you to question my trading habits. Just asked some simple questions, some simple answers would be nice.

Sell off and move in to Blackcoin if you want but ask yourself which one has more profit potential? Cinni at 2.2mill marketcap or BC at 15mill marketcap?

Hopefully I don't have to answer that for you  Wink

Thanks

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:48:26 PM

see these whales here?

http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=100

They are getting ready for lunch... Cheesy

By tomorrow this coin is @ 5 cents
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:51:20 PM

see these whales here?

troiste, what is the matter with you man?
This morning you were in here bashing bc

Now you are still hear bashing cinni? Go home man
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

Cinni vs BC:

Cinni vs AC/WC:
Not much explaining needed here.  Both AC/WC were exposed for scam coins with dev's that dumped premines.  WC dev's dumped open premines, and AC dev dumped a hidden premine.  Not to mention Cinni beat both to 100% PoS.  I cannot speak in regards to the situation of AC/WC currently, but I can say that Cinni never had to deal with any scandals such as they had to - which is a big plus.  Cinni's code has been thoroughly checked and verified safe.

Summary:

Conclusion:
Buy Cinni.  Now!

Well, we have to realize that Cinni is only ~3 weeks old.  BC already had huge success and made some a lot of money (and some lost a ton).  Those who cashed in big on BC have the funds to push for $30k+ on advertising because of this.  This, and the fact that BC has been around much longer than Cinni, and has had much time to grow and build a stable, healthy team + community.

Cinni is just not where BC is at due to how young it is.  That being said, the Cinni community has already donated ~$5,000 USD towards Bounties to help get the rest of the community involved to progress the coin in basic needs.  This will allow the core Cinni team to focus more readily on specialized projects (these have not been announced yet, for obvious reasons).  I wonder, did the BC community put up $5,000 USD towards Bounty projects after after only 3 weeks? (Perhaps BC did, or maybe even more, I don't know).  

Also, this $5,000 is not even counting the private donations that are going towards specialized projects being worked on by the Dev team.  IMO, the amount of cash that is being invested into the development of this coin at such an early stage is a very positive sign.

In the end, it probably isn't the right move to attempt to compare BC with Cinni.  Both coins are at different stages and have different directions, and both coins are great investments, IMO.  However, right now -- it is hard to argue that Cinni is not the more lucrative investment.
troiste

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:56:33 PM

see these whales here?

troiste, what is the matter with you man?
This morning you were in here bashing bc

Now you are still hear bashing cinni? Go home man

Is just a guess...I respect Cinni, nothing against it.

Is just the normal laws of the market, like tripxx said before "This has been happening for decades in the stock market."
lefichop

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:58:50 PM

Any speculation on situation what will happen when mintpal goes off ?
troiste

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:02:20 PM

To be honest with you, I think MintPal is showing fake volumes for many coins Cheesy

And this causes many people to buy coins thinking they are actually being traded at those volumes.
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:04:12 PM

Same old shit everywhere. When a coin price is low, the community is fun, we're all talking about future development and potential.

Once the price go up, the poison is released. You get to see new people coming to the thread to spead fud, people panicking over buying too high when the price go down, people coming up with crazy conspiracy theory, even people promoting other coin.

The dynamics of altcoin thread, it's all the same.

Go on, continue your bickering. I'm laughing my way to the bank because i enter early, whatever happen i've made my profit already, a big one.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:07:03 PM

Yes, I'm worried about that too

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
JustLurkin

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:09:11 PM

Same old shit everywhere. When a coin price is low, the community is fun, we're all talking about future development and potential.

Once the price go up, the poison is released. You get to see new people coming to the thread to spead fud, people panicking over buying too high when the price go down, people coming up with crazy conspiracy theory, even people promoting other coin.

The dynamics of altcoin thread, it's all the same.

Go on, continue your bickering. I'm laughing my way to the bank because i enter early, whatever happen i've made my profit already, a big one.

luckily this thread is self-moderated.
everyone is way too focused on the price imo. If Cinni implents the features according to plan the value will explode eventually.
In the meantime we could use more miners at the pool!

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: