Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Sweeper - Redeem your multisig outputs  (Read 11413 times)
SkullCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:10:51 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 11:06:54 PM by SkullCoin

I'm trying to "Decode Raw Transaction" for address 1FFGwHsQsqTKjLfz3Tx4nf7gv1MDTq1BT (358 unspent outputs found.)
But I get.. "Parse: String index out of range: 80005" on "https://blockchain.info/decode-tx"

When I try and Sign with Counterwallet i get "Invalid hex string"

The wall of hex code is long, I wonder if there are limits in length.

I'm using this tutorial
http://imgur.com/a/YWKaV

update: got it working with the max confirms limit settings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dexX7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:23:11 AM

Hey SkullCoin,

can you paste the hex you are seeing?

Edit: this might indeed be a bit long. You may try to use the settings and break it down into pieces, e.g.:

Edit: my local Bitcoin Core Qt client is able to "decoderawtransaction *the-ultra-long-hex*" without error, but I assume blockchain.info (and blockr.io) seems to be capped.

dexX7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 07:21:27 AM

update: got it working with the max confirms limit settings.

Great to hear. Do you have a rough estimate how many outputs per redemption are within the limits?

Fiat_Hodler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:08:46 AM

I dont understand the part where you say "At the very bottom a raw transaction is shown. The transaction is generated dynamically based on the list of unspent outputs, so if more outputs are added or removed a new raw transaction is generated on the fly. "

-- how exactly can I choose to send to another address other than the one we are using?
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:17:54 AM

This is a pretty nice project though I feel it would be greater if OP can increase the output value to be more than between 0.00000546 BTC and 0.00018 BTC.
N.B
I have seen the solution in the settings thank you for creating this beautiful master piece.
cucumi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

Any help please?

Parse: exception decoding Hex string: String index out of range: 7357
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

Sorry for bumping this old thread, buy it seems that this guide doesn't work anymore, tried to sign various tx from omni and counterparty , tried various services to sign and broadcast , even qt..
getting "There was an error decoding your transaction! Check what you entered!" error on https://blockr.io/tx/push
and "16: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed (Public key is neither compressed or uncompressed) (code -26)"  on bitcoin-qt

Any idea how to solve this would help.
Thanks
dexX7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

Sorry for bumping this old thread, buy it seems that this guide doesn't work anymore, tried to sign various tx from omni and counterparty , tried various services to sign and broadcast , even qt..
getting "There was an error decoding your transaction! Check what you entered!" error on https://blockr.io/tx/push
and "16: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed (Public key is neither compressed or uncompressed) (code -26)"  on bitcoin-qt

Thanks

Some transactions from Counterparty were created with invalid public keys and are no longer redeemable.

See also: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/5939

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:15:22 AM

Thanks

Some transactions from Counterparty were created with invalid public keys and are no longer redeemable.

See also: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/5939

So it applies on omni as well ? I have a pure omni address with the same issue.
Rash10

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

Hi Dexx7 ,I will like to thank you for your good work .i get this process right and Broadcast Transaction and transaction id but the transaction unconfirmed ,this transaction was bitcoin which accidentally sent to bitcoin cash address the both address private keys control by me ,Any information on how to retrieve bitcoin from bitcoin cash address ,thanks. Smiley
over my head

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:03 PM

DexX7,
You sound like the guy I need to talk to. This looks like a program that would help me. I am a rookie at this and  screwed up my first transiaction. I am a  little intimidated by the process. Is it possible that you could walk me through the steps using Block Chain as an example.
Block Chain is the wallet I used. I sent bitcoins to a bitcoin cash address and now they are in cyber space "unspent" but the confirmations keep going up . KRACKEN was where I was sending them...and they so politely told me I was out of luck.  I think this approach would help me.
Your patience and advice would be sooooooo appreciated.  
metarzan

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:57:11 AM

Hi,
dexX7 I actually sent you a private message a few hours ago and since I sent it I found a lot more info so Ill just ask my main question here. IF ANYONE can answer this I would really appreciate it!
I have a bunch of unspent transactions I found on Blockchain from one of my initial transactions with Bitcoin. The Sweeper seems to be working as you say, and show in this forum, but I wanted to know does the unspent have to go to the last address or can that be changed, OR is that what the Step by Step is showing in this thread above? OR.... am I out of luck getting the unspent sent to me specifically??
Thanks!!!
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

How does it work with coinomi wallet ?

baypp2877

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

Furthermore a raw transaction can be created which collects and combines unspent outputs whereby outputs from multiple addresses can be used.

The most important feature: standard multi signature outputs are included and it's very easy to redeem Mastercoin or Counterparty dust.

https://i.imgur.com/26Y9q8x.png

The basis for this was sipa's awesome address indexed Bitcoin branch which received some further additions.

Please note: this is experimental and feedback is appreciated. Smiley

How can i do this with transactions sent to me from someone else that was never spent is it possible or only to redeem transactions i have sent
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: