Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Jupiter miner 585 GH/s [eu]  (Read 1245 times)
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:15:19 PM

Hey wait a second.
What is this story of "10 minutes after last bid"? You said that run time was 24 hour maximum! VinCeCream offer is too late.

If you intended to add an extra condition you should have specified that. It is extremely unfair to me and maybe others who didn't follow the auction after 24 hours passed.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
VinCeCream

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:16:25 PM

This is how auctions usually works ...

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:20:57 PM

each board has 4 working DIE?

this is october machine?

I am in Amsterdam, where in NL are you?
Blaater (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:24:27 PM

Hey wait a second.
What is this story of "10 minutes after last bid"? You said that run time was 24 hour maximum! VinCeCream offer is too late.

If you intended to add an extra condition you should have specified that. It is extremely unfair to me and maybe others who didn't follow the auction after 24 hours passed.

I agree, I should have mentioned it in my first post. However I do not think it is unfair that I added the condition. It is a very common rule in auctions (standard), and it is solely to stop last second posts to get the highest bid.

In my opinion my 10 minutes post was justified, if you do not agree with my decision, I'm happy to have a 3th person make a decision for it and decide if it was wrong from me to do.
Killerloop

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:27:33 PM

IMHO Guidelines are clear:
"Sellers: Be precise in your auction description and terms, keep track of your auction and make sure the bidders are always informed."

VinCeCream offer was late by >1 minute.
Auction conditions changed after end time too.

Of course I strongly disagree on this and would welcome (and accept) a neutral third party decision.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Blaater (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:38:26 PM

"Sellers: Be precise in your auction description and terms, keep track of your auction and make sure the bidders are always informed."

Of course I strongly disagree on this and would welcome (and accept) a neutral third party decision.

I am looking for a neutral 3th person on IRC at the moment (Full / sr. / Hero member) to review the case and make a decision. Which the person will be posting in this topic ofcourse.
Blaater (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:48:20 PM

I am looking for a neutral 3th person on IRC at the moment (Full / sr. / Hero member) to review the case and make a decision. Which the person will be posting in this topic ofcourse.

No responses on IRC...

Any established member reading this topic willing to give a decision regarding this matter?
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:49:27 PM

I dont know if this will help, I have put late bids in for things before and got rejected for being out of time, I have also run this way on my auctions.

Any alterations of an auction should be done with adequate time before auction end.

Thats just my 2 cents.
Blaater (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:52:49 PM

I dont know if this will help, I have put late bids in for things before and got rejected for being out of time, I have also run this way on my auctions.

Any alterations of an auction should be done with adequate time before auction end.

Thats just my 2 cents.

We think different about matters, but I will respect this decision and change the winner accordingly. Which means I will send Killerloop a PM in a second.
I will also PM VinCeCream about this decision and tell him I made a mistake.

Thank you squall for your time and decision.
Killerloop

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:58:19 PM

Man, if you wish to ask more people no problem for me. After everything is said and done... the item is still yours.

Blaater (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:04:56 PM

Man, if you wish to ask more people no problem for me. After everything is said and done... the item is still yours.

No need for, Squall is a neutral 3th party for this. I've pm'ed both already aswell.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: