Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a weapon  (Read 2391 times)
NationOwnedCCNow (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

And China is holding it. Byebye USD, Nice knowing ya..

April - June and even perhaps July:

Bitcoin will rise

June - July - August sometime:

Economic crash

Aug - September

Last few dollars flee into Bitcoin (FROM WALLSTREET, and this will be the last and biggest upswing mankind has ever seen in its entire history).

December:

1 Bitcoin is Worth 40,000 USD or more.
Equus

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Why the long face?

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:19:44 PM

Why would China want to take down the dollar?   Don't they own America's debt and rely on USD factory orders?

-.-. -.-. -- ..-.
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:32:12 PM

Shhhh, don't say that to the op and other lunatic fringe elements who frequent this joint. They can't handle the truth, they'd rather push their heads in the sand than listen to logic and reason. These are the same people who await Jesus's return.
NationOwnedCCNow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

Why would China want to take down the dollar?   Don't they own America's debt and rely on USD factory orders?

The current order is inevitable to crash sooner or later. The Chinese are ready to take over and they will do it quickly. This is the year of the horse - fast and great progress.

Basically I wrote a good read last night about this but I had to delete it. I want it to happen so don't want to blow any horns. + I'm sure you can all figure out the same Things if you just put Your head to it.
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:53:55 PM

Maybe you need to think a little harder before making silly predictions like this.

Stevenrm87

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:01:14 PM

The dollar will end, but not on our terms.

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:05:05 PM

btw, about predictions .. and social sciences like economy ... reminds me quantitative and qualitative data survey questionnaires ... do China have a click counter like google ?

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
knightcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:11:46 PM

Shhhh, don't say that to the op and other lunatic fringe elements who frequent this joint. They can't handle the truth, they'd rather push their heads in the sand than listen to logic and reason. These are the same people who await Jesus's return.

I could be the other lunatic ...

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:51:20 PM

i think the USD crashing is a real threat, but i am not sure it will happen this soon.

Of course the politics are unstable, with Iran and Ukraine and all the countries involved in these conflicts. (Note: despite what the media claims, these wars are mostly a "cold war" between USA+EU and Russia+China in a fight for the gas, oil, gold, and the position of the dollar as the national reserve currency)

So yes, the currency wars will someday escalate into something bigger which will bring great change. Everyone relying too much on fiat will become bankrupt in minutes.

On the other hand it could still take years. China and Russia are probably not prepared yet to drop the dollar. Even though dollars are quickly losing value because the petro-dollar status is getting disputed (Russia trading Oil for goods with Iran, more and more countries trying to sell Oil for Gold or Oil for Euros, many currency swaps, etc.)  the USA is still one of the biggest importers in the world, and China can not yet sell all their products to other countries, because other countries do not have enough money to buy all their products. At some point though a shift will take place where either the other countries become rich enough to buy all the production from China, or the USA becomes too poor to do so. When either of these two happen, China and Russia will drop the dollar and the dollar will crash.

This WILL happen eventually (between now and 2020 most likely) and gold and silver are DEFINITELY going up when that happens. What bitcoin will do will remain a question, but it is VERY LIKELY to skyrocket.

Note though that when this happens, most people all over the world will not have enough money to even buy food, and will likely become very aggressive in order to survive. Wars and civil unrest are very likely to happen, as well as famine and epidemics. If the economy rebuilds using a gold-based or bitcoin-based system, we will likely be rich (provided we survive), but the world as we know it may be pretty different, for better or worse (although i doubt it can get much worse, we have quite reached a bottom in my opinion).

So in short, China has the power to crash the USD and bitcoin will likely benefit from it. But certain events have to play out before China will even consider doing it.
NationOwnedCCNow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:34:13 PM

They could do it overnight but the problem is they need to do it subtle and in a way that gives USA a chance to survive it.

Bitcoin.

Btw, Iran and Russia don't buy/sell oil to eachother, they both have more than enough  Grin
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:02:18 PM

Private investors own most of the American debt and most national debt for that matter.
NationOwnedCCNow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:21:09 PM

Private investors own most of the American debt and most national debt for that matter.

Ofcourse.

Private investors = Private Bankers = Rothschilds

NationOwnedCCNow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:26:30 PM

This is why and how the Federal Reserve can keep up this lie/bubble forever. Litterally. They own the debt so if the dollar is about to crash because the debt becomes too high to pay off they could easily avoid it by writing the debt off or whatever they want basically. They own it all and can create money out of nothing: That is why China has picked up the Bitcoin weapon.
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:49:48 PM

This is why and how the Federal Reserve can keep up this lie/bubble forever. Litterally. They own the debt so if the dollar is about to crash because the debt becomes too high to pay off they could easily avoid it by writing the debt off or whatever they want basically. They own it all and can create money out of nothing: That is why China has picked up the Bitcoin weapon.

What lie? There is a bubble and everybody know it. There is 4 times more dollar than in 2008 and every body know it. They havent lied about the successive QE. I agree that this is madness, but they haven t lied about what they are doing.

And irrationality in markets can last longer than you think. Sooner is better though.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

Man.. Smiley what is your drug... give me a phone number to call your dealer - he should stop selling it to people!
Cheesy

NationOwnedCCNow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:54:30 PM

What lie? There is a bubble and everybody know it. There is 4 times more dollar than in 2008 and every body know it. They havent lied about the successive QE. I agree that this is madness, but they haven t lied about what they are doing.

And irrationality in markets can last longer than you think. Sooner is better though.

Sorry I started talking human-Language for a second. Ofcourse its not a lie to People who look/ask but to the Public. The dumb masses basically don't have a Clue.
knightcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:58:58 PM

Sorry I started talking human-Language for a second. Ofcourse its not a lie to People who look/ask but to the Public. The dumb masses basically don't have a Clue.

human-Lang

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/technology/a/22686748/defunct-bitcoin-exchange-mt-gox-files-for-liquidation-wsj/

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:02:42 AM

...The dumb masses basically don't have a Clue.

Most of those sheeple don't even realize the Rothschild own the US Mint, which is -- you got it!  Aliens!!11!
knightcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:05:15 AM

...The dumb masses basically don't have a Clue.

Most of those sheeple don't even realize the Rothschild own the US Mint, which is -- you got it!  Aliens!!11!

FULL music tilt ...

http://youtu.be/-bTpp8PQSog?t=2m9s

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:46:25 AM

If USD collapses, then why would 1 BTC only be worth $40k? And secondly, why are you pegging it to the USD if you're so confident that the U.S. economy will collapse?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: