Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told  (Read 1387 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:02:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiosLqjoQQ
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:59:36 PM

good vid and thank you for sharing it.  I hadn't heard alot of the rumors that were presented in this video.  Seems like alot of disinfo was spread for those not paying full attention.  I will subscribe that channel because they seem to have genuine interests in facts and the truth.  Wink
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:13:56 AM

"This video has been removed by the user"

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:18:45 AM

"This video has been removed by the user"

Probably removed by the FBI after they got request from the BLM. I just hope that someone re-uploads it, either in YouTube itself or in other sites such as Dailymotion or Metacafe. If anyone is having a link, please post here. I haven't yet seen the video.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:05:47 PM

http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-youre-not-being-told (the original source)

This video is down until we get to the bottom of this story.
UPDATE:
We took down our video on the Bundy Ranch scandal because it contains what we believe is a factual error and it would be irresponsible to leave it up in its current form. Especially in the current context. We are going to begin working on a replacement video only after completing a new investigation.

counter

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

Good to see the are focused on facts and presenting the facts to people.  That is what attracted me to the video.  Alot of when they brought up was things I hadn't heard so it was somewhat informative IMO.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:52:37 PM

Good to see the are focused on facts and presenting the facts to people.  That is what attracted me to the video.  Alot of when they brought up was things I hadn't heard so it was somewhat informative IMO.

We shall see what part of that video was not accurate.
counter

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:59:08 PM

Yea I'm curious what it was myself.  I suspect it is something that thought to have been a conspiracy theory but yea we shall see.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:06:06 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 02:17:27 AM by Spendulus

http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-youre-not-being-told (the original source)

This video is down until we get to the bottom of this story.
UPDATE:
We took down our video on the Bundy Ranch scandal because it contains what we believe is a factual error and it would be irresponsible to leave it up in its current form. Especially in the current context. We are going to begin working on a replacement video only after completing a new investigation.

Aw, come on.  You know as well as we know the FACTUAL ERROR was not going with the correct factual revisionist as instructed.  These facts, you know have to be worked on until they fit with and help the narrative we want to shape.  It's a tough job sometimes, of course, but hey, everyone pitches in, and before too long, we're in the groove, baby.  We get those facts trucking along just the way we want them to and man, do they tell a story.  

Why, right now we're working on a take that has some promise.  It's a story about the hero of the BLM, that hurt his hand slapping that stupid rancher bitch around and went home and couldn't mow his lawn without his hand hurting, so his kid had to do the lawn.  And then his wife complained to him, that he let an 8 year old kid do that, the kid could get hurt.  This made the Hero of the BLM feel bad. 

And he had such a hard and thankless job!  And taking those cattle, one of them had tried to kick him!  Well, of course it won't be making that mistake again.  It's cold and stiff in the desert night now.  Plus he picked up a load of chiggers.  Well who would have thought you needed to wear boots, they didn't tell you this stuff!  I mean, he was pretty content staying in the cubicle all day, then those guys from the District of Criminals come along and tell him to get a gun and go out to some desert place and follow some orders.

I mean, don't your heart just go right out to him?

<<PS:  Above is completely made up, but expect similar>>
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:51:58 AM

OK... I found a video link which is working. Here is the link:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/172098/Bundy_Ranch__What_Youre_Not_Being_Told/

The video is 11 minutes long. Can someone re-upload it to the Youtube?
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:46:47 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 10:48:06 AM by AnonyMint

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/172098/Bundy_Ranch__What_Youre_Not_Being_Told/

That is the video I had originally linked to below, which was the one Armstrong had linked to in his article. Harry Reid is taking down the video where ever it appears. This provides corroboration that Google is complicit.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:16:54 AM

Harry Reid is taking down the video where ever it appears. This proves that Google is complicit.

Can't blame Google for it. They are quite helpless in incidents such as these. If they go against the government, then they will be slapped with lawsuits and hefty penalties. Anyway... now we have alternative video hosting sites which Harry Reid can't take down.
AnonyMint

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:25:43 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 10:48:26 AM by AnonyMint

Harry Reid is taking down the video where ever it appears. This provides corroboration that Google is complicit.

Can't blame Google for it. They are quite helpless in incidents such as these. If they go against the government, then they will be slapped with lawsuits and hefty penalties. Anyway... now we have alternative video hosting sites which Harry Reid can't take down.

As if they couldn't afford that. And as if Google took a stand, the people of the world wouldn't rally in support.

Do you read Peter Pan fairy tales every day?

Of course Google is complicit. Eric Schmidt attends Bilderberg meetings (I've seen the video of him attending).

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

Here's something else you aren't being told:

The judge in the Bundy case was the same judge who attempted to censor Irwin Schiff's book, "The Federal Mafia".

Is it becoming clear yet?

The US Federal government is operating as an extortion racket.  They want to take your private property and give it to their friends.  If they can't manage to get it through taxes or inflationary theft or outright seizure, they will label you a "domestic terrorist":

Harry Reid calls Bundy supporters 'domestic terrorists'
FBI calls alternative currency creator 'domestic terrorist'

It is no different from any other mafia.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:53:26 PM

As if they couldn't afford that. And as if Google took a stand, the people of the world wouldn't rally in support.

Dreaming too much? 90% of the world's population is brainwashed. They will never rally in support, especially if the government unleashes its media propaganda through BBC, CNN and MSNBC.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:08:04 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 05:26:11 PM by Spendulus

Harry Reid is taking down the video where ever it appears. This proves that Google is complicit.

Sure you can blame google.  And they are not "helpless", not at all.  There can't be lawsuits and hefty penalties for taking off google archive histories.

Vimeo would be a better choice, several second tier streamers.  Also, download it yourself and save it - there are firefox and chrome plugins for downloading streaming video.

Excellent analysis!

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:24:53 PM

If you want the ultimate video portal that does not care about cease and desist letters, my money would on www.liveleak.com

AnonyMint

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:58:42 PM

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/10/coalition-of-western-state-legislators-sheriffs-and-veterans-stand-vigil-in-support-of-embattled-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-%E2%80%98to-prevent-another-ruby-ridge-or-waco%E2%80%9D/

Reid uses the term domestic terrorists and Steward Rhodes, Oath Keepers founder and
Yale law grad constitutional scholar, turned the tables and is using the term
"domestic enemies of the Constitution". 
Rhodes wrote a rallying cry that could be described as the modern day American
declaration of independence.
This is not about cattle.  This is about power, and the trampling of rights.  It’s
about a systemic power grab and abuse of power by the federal government as it runs
roughshod over the rights of honest, hard-working rural Americans and over the
rights of all the Western states.  This is not an isolated incident.  It is but the
latest in a long train of abuses aimed at subjecting rural Americans to absolute
despotism while destroying the property rights, economy, and independence of the
rural West, in particular, and eventually wiping out all of rural America.  This is
an attack on all of the West, which is why patriotic legislators and lawmen from all
over the West are answering the call to defend it.
And it is not just ranching that is under attack.  It is also mining, farming,
logging, fishing, oil and gas, and any other industry that uses natural resources or
the land.   This is a full spectrum, frontal assault on the rural West. 
Ultimately, it is about bankrupting and impoverishing independent rural Americans to
bring on a planned depopulation of the West.
This is truly a range war, and it is being waged by all three branches of the
federal government, including complicit federal judges who “make it legal” through
their willful rulings that strip away any meaningful redress or shelter for ranchers
and farmers who have worked the land for generations only to now be told that they
can no longer do so because of one endangered species or another.  Entire regions of
the West are being shut down and impoverished using this tactic.
In this case, the Bundy family has run cattle on that same range since 1877 and they
used to have fifty-two neighboring ranchers who did the same.  Now, using the Desert
Tortoise as the weapon of choice, the federal government has run all the other
ranchers in Clark County, Nevada out of business, and Cliven Bundy truly is the last
man standing.   And it is also about all Nevadans being “prohibited” from using
their own “Public Land” and the fact that the Feds were imposing their will over the
state and it’s people at gun-point.
Unless We the People begin to take a meaningful stand now, in full support of our
patriotic state public servants who are willing to lead us, the domestic enemies of
the Constitution will not stop until the West is a land of ghost towns, devoid of
people, and we are all crammed into city slums, totally dependent and weak, with no
protection of our rights, like third-world urbanized peons under the arbitrary and
capricious control of corrupt dictators.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:27:12 PM

Vimeo would be a better choice, several second tier streamers.  Also, download it yourself and save it - there are firefox and chrome plugins for downloading streaming video.

I don't have an account in Vimeo and have never used it. Are you sure that Vimeo will not delete such videos? Then I will try to upload it today or tomorrow. My net connection is a bit slow, therefore it will take some time. I have already saved the video in my PC, so no worries about it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:24:34 PM

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/10/coalition-of-western-state-legislators-sheriffs-and-veterans-stand-vigil-in-support-of-embattled-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-%E2%80%98to-prevent-another-ruby-ridge-or-waco%E2%80%9D/

Reid uses the term domestic terrorists and Steward Rhodes, Oath Keepers founder and
Yale law grad constitutional scholar, turned the tables and is using the term
"domestic enemies of the Constitution".  
Rhodes wrote a rallying cry that could be described as the modern day American
declaration of independence.....
Unless We the People begin to take a meaningful stand now, in full support of our
patriotic state public servants who are willing to lead us, the domestic enemies of
the Constitution will not stop until the West is a land of ghost towns, devoid of
people, and we are all crammed into city slums, totally dependent and weak, with no
protection of our rights, like third-world urbanized peons under the arbitrary and
capricious control of corrupt dictators.
<<snide on>>
But what's wrong with making them all into beggars?

Beggars are so much easier to please!

<<snide off>>

You know I can't recall previous US administrations going in for hardly any "manufactured cover stories."

This smells like the Youtube Video that Outraged the Mob that Attacked Bengazi.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: