Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~ Closed ~  (Read 563 times)
Prolifik (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:03:50 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 05:21:14 PM by Prolifik

Post below and PM me if you are willing to supply this loan.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

My Middlecoin stats page as proof of income and ability to repay.
You can lookup the address on wafflepool and clevermining as well.

http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1x2jZEP4xLC7m1PmZ8wCgEeFwyGHuXr6j.html

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:06:33 PM

You will need to provide collateral before anyone will offer a loan.
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

I can provide proof of my mining rigs hashrate and income. I have received a 0.01 BTC loan before based on this. Check my Trust link.

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:25:51 PM

I can provide proof of my mining rigs hashrate and income. I have received a 0.01 BTC loan before based on this. Check my Trust link.

A collateral is something that the loaner can sell quickly and easily, in case you don't pay back the loan.
We cannot sell pictures of your rigs, and we cannot sell your trust either.
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:48:52 PM

A collateral is something that the loaner can sell quickly and easily, in case you don't pay back the loan.

My proof of hashrate isn't a picture of my rig.
I can prove my hashrate by pointing my rig at a profit-switching pool like wafflepool or clevermining.

Currently I am mining HIRO coin because of the lovely energy and heat savings x11 has over scrypt.

byt411

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:12:22 PM

My proof of hashrate isn't a picture of my rig.
I can prove my hashrate by pointing my rig at a profit-switching pool like wafflepool or clevermining.

Currently I am mining HIRO coin because of the lovely energy and heat savings x11 has over scrypt.

Does not prove anything at all. You can simply rent a rig and point it. Seriously, if you don't pay back, we cannot sell it.
It only proves that you possibly have the ability to repay the loan, but it does not mean that we will get our money back.
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:20:24 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 10:30:40 PM by Prolifik

I believe collateral is unnecessary for such a small loan. http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1x2jZEP4xLC7m1PmZ8wCgEeFwyGHuXr6j.html

You can lookup that address on clevermining and wafflepool as well. Plenty of history showing that I am currently capable of making 0.01 - 0.02 BTC per day.

Please refrain from posting here unless you are willing to supply the loan. Thank you.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:04:08 PM

I believe collateral is unnecessary for such a small loan. http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1x2jZEP4xLC7m1PmZ8wCgEeFwyGHuXr6j.html

You can lookup that address on clevermining and wafflepool as well. Plenty of history showing that I am currently capable of making 0.01 - 0.02 BTC per day.

Please refrain from posting here unless you are willing to supply the loan. Thank you.

Hundreds of scammers have sufficient funds.

But they run away anyways.

So , you need to not only prove that you have sufficient funds , but you must put some of those funds in an escrow or give them to the lender.

That is what collateral is.

You will not get a loan without collateral.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:23:34 PM

If you are capable of making .02 a day, wouldn't that negate the need for this loan?
Anyways, I'll consider it upon hearing from you further.  Post your address in this thread;
a PM has been sent notifying of you of my post here as well.
byt411

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:31:20 PM

Hundreds of scammers have sufficient funds.

But they run away anyways.

So , you need to not only prove that you have sufficient funds , but you must put some of those funds in an escrow or give them to the lender.

That is what collateral is.

You will not get a loan without collateral.

If you are capable of making .02 a day, wouldn't that negate the need for this loan?
Anyways, I'll consider it upon hearing from you further.  Post your address in this thread;

That is exactly why I am implying that he is a scammer. He refuses to say what the money will be used for, too.
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

That is exactly why I am implying that he is a scammer. He refuses to say what the money will be used for, too.

I am not a scammer. I wanted the loan to play the exchanges and perhaps some dice. I was just impatient at the time.
I have received a loan here before and repaid it in 24 hours. I have positive trust feedback from that loan.

Anyways, I'll consider it upon hearing from you further.  Post your address in this thread;

I am no longer in need of this loan thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: