Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the first automated bitcoin trading tool - legit stuff ?  (Read 11161 times)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 07:31:56 AM

Whether this site is legit or not we don't know yet.  But those that decided to take a risk like me shouldn't
complain so much. It does state that its BETA. You can give advice , point out bugs etc... but I don't think
that complaining is part of using a FREE and BETA service.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:23:59 AM

Bitscalper, how is my earnings calculated?

Ente

Hi Ente,

Earning depends on the opportunities windows. there is no way it's calculated up. it depends on how much you deposit, the return could be anything from 0% to 5% daily, or even more. 

Actually I meant to ask "how is my share of the total earnings calculated?".
Like, for example, you said you have approx 1000 Bitcoins in your books. I have 5 Bitcoin in my account. That is 5/1000 of the total. Now, if you to some magic and produce 50 Bitcoins, will I get 5/1000 of this gain, so will my earnings be 0.25 Bitcoins? The next day my account balance would be 5.25 Bitcoins then?

I.e. is the total gain distributed evenly among the users according to how much they contributed to the total sum?

(Why do I ask? MtGox, for example, charges different fees depending on volume)

Ente

bitscalper

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 03:00:03 PM

Whether this site is legit or not we don't know yet.  But those that decided to take a risk like me shouldn't
complain so much. It does state that its BETA. You can give advice , point out bugs etc... but I don't think
that complaining is part of using a FREE and BETA service.

We're doing everything  we can to keep the bugs at a minimum and working around the clock to fix issues.
bitscalper

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 03:04:13 PM

Bitscalper, how is my earnings calculated?

Ente

Hi Ente,

Earning depends on the opportunities windows. there is no way it's calculated up. it depends on how much you deposit, the return could be anything from 0% to 5% daily, or even more. 

Actually I meant to ask "how is my share of the total earnings calculated?".
Like, for example, you said you have approx 1000 Bitcoins in your books. I have 5 Bitcoin in my account. That is 5/1000 of the total. Now, if you to some magic and produce 50 Bitcoins, will I get 5/1000 of this gain, so will my earnings be 0.25 Bitcoins? The next day my account balance would be 5.25 Bitcoins then?

I.e. is the total gain distributed evenly among the users according to how much they contributed to the total sum?

(Why do I ask? MtGox, for example, charges different fees depending on volume)

Ente

Of course not, the system works like this :
Suppose the profit % is 2.25%, if you have 100 bitcoins deposit, you would make 100*2.25/100 = 2.25 bitcoin.
The next day if the profit % is 3.50%, you would have 102.25*3.50/100 = 3.57 bitcoin and so on.

bitscalper

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 03:08:09 PM

we have pushed an update with internal statistics disclosure to help people take confidence with bitscalper. We'll be updating and expanding it soon.
gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 05:26:37 PM

I'm not putting a password on that website. There is no https.

I highly suggest that he invest in an SSL certificate.

Only viable option as for now is to install the SSL encryption with a bogus certificate, because getting a level II SSL certificate would defy completely our anonymity.

Why do you need complete anonymity for a legitimate business?

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
bitscalper

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 06:40:16 PM

Only viable option as for now is to install the SSL encryption with a bogus certificate, because getting a level II SSL certificate would defy completely our anonymity.

Why do you need complete anonymity for a legitimate business?

Because of our location. We are concerned about being raided.
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 06:53:34 PM

Can you say scam / ponzi of the month ?

January 2012 award goes to : ... BitScalper !!!

Please explain how you make money and why you need the user's BTC and not just use your own BTC and that magical black box with 5% return Wink
bitscalper

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 07:19:53 PM

Can you say scam / ponzi of the month ?

January 2012 award goes to : ... BitScalper !!!

Please explain how you make money and why you need the user's BTC and not just use your own BTC and that magical black box with 5% return Wink

I guess only facts could speak for you to be convinced that this is not a scam.
We do make money by arbitraging bitcoins on several exchanges, as already explained.
gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 07:55:36 PM

We do make money by arbitraging bitcoins on several exchanges, as already explained.

But that's what many people are looking for is facts, and facts like this...

don't inspire much confidence, your contradicting yourself.  Again, why would you be raided for running a legitimate business?  Many of us are not familiar with other nations laws. Is there some country where bitcoins are illegal? or exchanges? or servers? Or you just need to meet some crazy liscencing or permits to run the business?

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
bitscalper

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:02:38 PM

But that's what many people are looking for is facts, and facts like this...

don't inspire much confidence, your contradicting yourself.  Again, why would you be raided for running a legitimate business?  Many of us are not familiar with other nations laws. Is there some country where bitcoins are illegal? or exchanges? or servers? Or you just need to meet some crazy liscencing or permits to run the business?

Why don't you just take time to read the thread ? i already stated clearly the reasons to other people asking the same. Our government is crazy enough to consider trafficking large sums of bitcoins a serious white collar crime.
Ferroh

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:07:16 PM

"© 2013/2013 bitscalper.com"

Must be easy to auto trade when you're from the future.
bitscalper

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:10:14 PM

eheh good one, on which page ?
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:13:14 PM

eheh good one, on which page ?

1st page Smiley

edit: its fixed..

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:27:35 PM

Why don't you just take time to read the thread ? i already stated clearly the reasons to other people asking the same. Our government is crazy enough to consider trafficking large sums of bitcoins a serious white collar crime.

I did read the thread.  And I was hoping to get a reasonable explanation before sending you coins.  What your implying is that your anonymity is required because the government where you live recognizes bitcoins stored and trasnfered on servers in another country as money, which I doubt is true. So thanks for the response and good luck with your business.

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:30:49 PM

LOL.

On another note, it seems they are hosted in Germany ?

http://bitscalper.com.hostlogr.com/
bitscalper

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:37:50 PM

I did read the thread.  And I was hoping to get a reasonable explanation before sending you coins.  What your implying is that your anonymity is required because the government where you live recognizes bitcoins stored and trasnfered on servers in another country as money, which I doubt is true. So thanks for the response and good luck with your business.

The government doesn't 'recognize' magically anything. We are concerned about investigations on the bitcoin scene in this country, that's all. if you want to invest or not is up to you. Living with doubts is living more safely. Cheers
FredericBastiat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 11:42:44 PM

I would suggest that if (big if), everyone here constitutes the largest investment in bitscalper, and we sum our total investment (hoping to approximate the purported 1000 BTC received thus far), then decide on a chronologically near date to minimize risk exposure and execute a test. That test would be to all simultaneously withdraw the entire investment on a specific date to see if bitscalper can comply with the request.

The nearby date should be such that it exceeds the withdrawal fee by a large multiple... say 5 times, and see if you get your money back. If everybody posts this withdrawal date so that a maximum of persons can see it, and a majority of investors withdraw on that date, you might be able to semi-verify the validity or legitimacy of their claims. This could prove that firstly they are using arbitrage, and second they are capable of paying.

They could get caught sideways in a trade (too long/short the commodity), but they shouldn't go bust. Call it crowd sourced participation.

The other option is to use an escrow service or trusted agent, give him the money then have him do the deposit and withdrawal (he could even withdraw on an unknown but proximal date to not "show his hand"). I'm sure we could find someone here we could trust. That way we can create one huge wave instead of in-the-noise random ripple effects.

http://payb.tc/evo or
1F7venVKJa5CLw6qehjARkXBS55DU5YT59
hoo

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2012, 01:30:13 AM

IMO that is acceptable.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
jothan

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Feel the coffee, be the coffee.

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 07:43:52 AM

You can keep your certificate fingerprint in your signature or something or use a somewhat-valid CAcert one.

Bitcoin: the only currency you can store directly into your brain.

What this planet needs is a good 0.0005 BTC US nickel.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: