Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start your own alt-coin dice game! WITH INVESTING 0.5BTC  (Read 648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dogemogul (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:26:06 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 04:36:02 AM by Dogemogul

Thank you for your interest in this script

I'm currently selling a modified PrimeDice inspired script.

-This script has FULL double deposit/double withdrawal/multi-transaction protection. I also added a feature that in the off chance it detects a DDOS or Double deposit attack is being attempted it halts ALL withdrawals/deposits and sends you a log of transactions.
-Has max withdrawal per day limits per user which gives you the ability to withdraw investor's coins into cold storage for safe keeping. (it's always smart to keep the server wallet balance to a MINIMUM)
-Fully integrated investment features that lets you charge a commission on all profit made by investors.
-Full SQL injection protection.
-Fully tested to be working over long term tests.

----WORKING DEMO----
https://reddcoin-dice.net

(hoping to gain positive trust, my competitor left me negative feedback for pointing out all the flaws in his script)

PRICE
    Just the script: 0.5 BTC
Script with Install: 0.75 BTC

Script with install and hosting/domain name: 1.25btc or ?
-Special pricing available-
This includes a registered domain name/server hosting for your script. You and only you will have website admin privileges
You choose what coin you wish to have this for also.

My reddit username is /u/dogemogul, feel free to contact me on there!

https://i.imgur.com/aS5Wo0d.png
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:33:31 AM

Goodluck finding a customer Tongue
Dogemogul (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:50:15 AM

Shouldn't be too hard, just sucks the owner of coindice who i tried helping gave me negative feedback and told me to fudge off.
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:22:04 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 05:39:48 AM by mdzedzej

+1 dont care if johny gets mad but this guy at least did a good job fixing some major fuck ups, finding customers should be easy, but you should also offer a repair service for those who got fucked by johnny

EDIT: how much for just the investment script?
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:40:19 AM

+1 dont care if johny gets mad but this guy at least did a good job fixing some major fuck ups, finding customers should be easy, but you should also offer a repair service for those who got fucked by johnny

Maybe i should give it a try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: