Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy - the new Mt. Gox! Shut Down? Hacked? Never Seen Before!!  (Read 3127 times)
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:51:38 AM

More reasons to switch to Atomic.  Wink

ot--^Atomic is ddos'ed right now! =\

*cryptsy balances BACK UP!!!  Grin weeeee

Atomic is working fine for me.  No DDoS there.  Just logged in to check ATP payouts for today.  Increase in trade has resulted in some nice amounts of various alts being feeshared. Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:05:28 AM

Seems like Cryptsy chat mods are getting a little ban happy.

Banned someone for a year for asking a rumored question...

qwerty55609
anal? yeah, some call it that, but I call it "making love the real way"...

*** System Message ***
qwerty55609 has been banned from chat for 1 day

glengould251
@*** System Message ***: So why exactly was qwerty banned ?

Terminative671
qwerty got banned for being sexy

dre2day
I heard cryptsy CEO murdered himself?? Can you comment on this?

*** System Message ***

dre2day has been banned from chat for 1 year

supacoin
i mean seriously, how the fuck can anyone take this site seriously when they say USD coming and they can't get even simple magic internet money right FFS

*** System Message ***
supacoin has been banned from chat for 1 hour

Crypnotic
@supacoin: banned

= ignorant southern redneck florida exchange.. are you really surprised? omfg-->> DOGE/USD???

need i say more?  Cheesy

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
d2dtk (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

= ignorant southern redneck florida exchange.. are you really surprised? omfg-->> DOGE/USD???

need i say more?  Cheesy

Reminds me of the soup Nazi on Seinfeld. No SOUP FOR YOU 1 year, but but,  NO SOUP FOR YOU fivvv yer! (misspelled on purpose to add pizazz)

d2dtk (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:24:10 AM

JShock
All will resume in a few minutes more

stremfel
Cryptsy's new slogan: "trading will resume shortly"

I thought the new slogan plug was funny.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:32:46 AM

need i say more?  Cheesy

Reminds me of the soup Nazi on Seinfeld. No SOUP FOR YOU 1 year, but but,  NO SOUP FOR YOU fivvv yer! (misspelled on purpose to add pizazz)

no walkin' furries mate ~ just create a new "troll" alias everything will go back to "normal" lolz =) *trust me*

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:59:26 AM

Starting to feel like these exchanges are going out of their way to fudge up the market for their own selfish reasons...  One that comes to mind is profit..
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:13:28 AM

I also started to panic when I placed sell orders for multiple alt-coins a few hours back. All alt-coins gone from my balances but not BTC deposited and the 'Open Orders' tab was blank! I thought FML all my coins are gone and I'll have to go through a whole life with Cryptsy support to get everything abck in place, but everything looks sorted out by itself.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

Hi there,

im waiting since 3 weeks that my negative balances get fixed....
it is absolut really annoying....
 Sad

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:33:31 PM

Hi there,

Sad

fwiw~mine took over 3 months, don't trip:  3 weeks is "normal" ...zzz zz z ;-) hahahehe

thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:46:20 PM

I've had that weird negative balance issue in the past, and they have fixed it promptly.

Keep in mind they have constantly improved their site over time (it doesn't lag like all hell anymore, they lowered btc withdraw fees, they got rid of high minimums for altcoins that you can get stuck with, offer a mining contract if that is what your into, they're attempting to get escrow,  they're attempting to get usd....granted forever they have been saying the last two.)  

I can't see them going the way of gox, at least not until they get usd Smiley

Plus, when your located in Florida, you know better than to fuck with people's money.  

My only issue is the cryptsy points are a fucking joke and should yield higher returns.  
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:50:52 PM

More reasons to switch to Atomic.  Wink

ot--^Atomic is ddos'ed right now! =\

*cryptsy balances BACK UP!!!  Grin weeeee

Yeah it seems like every thread about an exchange problem has these posts promoting atomic. Atomic sucks as far as I'm concerned, wonder if they are paying people to post about their exchange in so many threads because I really have a hard time believing there are that many die-hard Atomic fans...
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:53:29 PM

I've had that weird negative balance issue in the past, and they have fixed it promptly.

Keep in mind they have constantly improved their site over time (it doesn't lag like all hell anymore, they lowered btc withdraw fees, they got rid of high minimums for altcoins that you can get stuck with, offer a mining contract if that is what your into, they're attempting to get escrow,  they're attempting to get usd....granted forever they have been saying the last two.)  

Plus, when your located in Florida, you know better than to fuck with people's money.  

My only issue is the cryptsy points are a fucking joke and should yield higher returns.  

what are you smoking? Obviously you are a noobie , we can help walk you through this~yeah cryptsy points are laughable agreed so is MN2 or MN3 or MN420 lol ;-)

Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:09:20 PM

Hi there,

Sad

fwiw~mine took over 3 months, don't trip:  3 weeks is "normal" ...zzz zz z ;-) hahahehe

3 months.... omg  Angry i hope you're joking

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:33:56 PM

what are you smoking? Obviously you are a noobie , we can help walk you through this~yeah cryptsy points are laughable agreed so is MN2 or MN3 or MN420 lol ;-)

Started using cryptsy back in December when I started mining, and since then they have done what I stated earlier.  Any other exchange I have used since then has either, a. disappeared, b. increased their minimum trading limits so I get stuck with 1 millions shit coins on 90 different sites,  c. been down so fucking much I can barley get a trade in, or d. had so few coins that it was a pita to coinswitch

Noone is complaining about poloniex and they have been issuing me a balance return slower than dogshit.

Besides, how many people are willing to put usd in an exchange not based in the us after the gox fiasco?

I see people complaining about bitstamp daily.

At least we agree about the points and mining Smiley 
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:58:25 PM

Hi there,

Sad

3 months.... omg  Angry i hope you're joking

^actually longer and the ONLY reason i got it back is because i trolled JD(Horus) TRANZ(HBN core dev) BitJohn(shooter) and BigVern(doucebag)....i still have BTC lost and waiting to get back! =\

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 04:03:10 PM

Started using cryptsy back in December when I started mining, and since then they have done what I stated earlier.  Any other exchange I have used since then has either, a. disappeared, b. increased their minimum trading limits so I get stuck with 1 millions shit coins on 90 different sites,  c. been down so fucking much I can barley get a trade in, or d. had so few coins that it was a pita to coinswitch

Noone is complaining about poloniex and they have been issuing me a balance return slower than dogshit.

Besides, how many people are willing to put usd in an exchange not based in the us after the gox fiasco?

I see people complaining about bitstamp daily.

At least we agree about the points and mining Smiley  

like i said you are new to this , i've been 1# promoter for cryptsy since this time last year! So i take this personal as i've put my reputation on the line for them and have seen all the shenanigans go on and on and on !!!!! Right now i can't even withdraw my coins because of some bug!

Yeah sirius at this point like who would trust these guys with actual USD? >> NOT ME Roll Eyes !!!!!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

need i say more?  Cheesy

Reminds me of the soup Nazi on Seinfeld. No SOUP FOR YOU 1 year, but but,  NO SOUP FOR YOU fivvv yer! (misspelled on purpose to add pizazz)
This is closer to reality than you might think.
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:27:08 AM

Hey OP. Yea You!

YOUR a real ASS WIPE JERK.

Wink

There, did I get your attention?
general lee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:05:53 PM

I think that btc-e and crypsty are the best resources.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: