Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT is the only decent coin?  (Read 658 times)
hyunsookmom (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:50:15 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 09:33:00 AM by hyunsookmom

After seeing a lot of gen 2 scams I'm convinced NXT is the only decent coin out there. Right?

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 10:16:14 AM

After seeing a lot of gen 2 scams I'm convinced NXT is the only decent coin out there. Right?

It's the only one with a thriving technical ecosystem, and it's become the standard by which others are based on. (Eg, forks.) Maybe NXT will become the reserve currency of the 2.0 world.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:23:14 AM

NxT was a scam.  It had terrible distribution (73 unique wallets.  20 owned the majority.  A lot of the 73 were likely sockpuppets, too - considering the small population).

BCNext, the developer of NxT, released a half completed code and then sold all his stake and fled without ever returning in November.  
NxT used to be $90+ million until these facts were well known and understood by the public.

IMHO - wait for NEM and NXTL.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
cescan

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:25:17 AM

i dont take NxT .

TaunSew

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:25:24 AM

It's the only one with a thriving technical ecosystem, and it's become the standard by which others are based on. (Eg, forks.) Maybe NXT will become the reserve currency of the 2.0 world.

That's not how these things work.  There's no mechanism to make NxT the reserve of 2.0.  NxT, outside of Dgex and BTER, has very few exchanges and it's never been used in a reserve capacity.  When people come to the crypto world - they buy Bitcoin and exchange it for other coins.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:30:55 AM

That's not how these things work.  There's no mechanism to make NxT the reserve of 2.0.  NxT, outside of Dgex and BTER, has very few exchanges and it's never been used in a reserve capacity.  When people come to the crypto world - they buy Bitcoin and exchange it for other coins.

In a couple of weeks, NXT won´t need any exchange anymore.
I am looking for promising gen 2.0 fulltime. There is exactly 0 at the moment. NEM looks promising but will take some time.
So the answer is YES, absolutely

gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:47:54 AM

People keep screaming nxt is a scam, because they didnt have the balls to invest back then..
I think nxt seems to have good development team, so a good future ahead..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
TaunSew

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:26:52 PM

In a couple of weeks, NXT won´t need any exchange anymore.
I am looking for promising gen 2.0 fulltime. There is exactly 0 at the moment. NEM looks promising but will take some time.
So the answer is YES, absolutely

There's nothing proprietary about assets (no exchange), other coins are implementing them too.

There's nothing proprietary in crypts. 

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:30:11 PM

it is hard to say ... there are many interesting coins...
Coin2.0
NXT
NAS
Doge

and few others ...
lucky88888

Activity: 404

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:43:59 PM

TO BE HONEST there is two, not including bitcoin

Nxt
Etherum

Choose Nxt, you get a full decentralized platform, first to be a 2.0, and its already out and testing. also you can create content on top of nxt if you know how to code.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbNDCoHn60
http://nxtra.org/nxt-client/index.html userfriendly webclient in testmode, you can play around and can get free testcoins to try, just ask for it in the forums.
https://nxtforum.org/ nxt forum

Choose Etherum, you get a half centralized/half decentralized platform, a true competitor with nxt, and still under developement.

OR wait for bitcoin 2.0, half centralized/half decentralized with multi parallel chains(which nxt already has as well and working), until bitcoins are fully mined, only then it can be considered full decentralized. bitcoin 2.0 is basically trying to do what nxt and etherum are doing already.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
deftonikus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:16:52 PM

NXT is not scam. Everything about NXT is transparent.
NEM I think wont be scam and NXTL probably too.
Right now NXT is the best choice, after this summer, things may look different.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: