Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Borgcoin (BRG) Bringing order to chaos  (Read 51806 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Borgcoin (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:09:32 AM

I'm not syncing either.  Downloaded Win wallet from website, used the posted config, and tried all three rpc port numbers (announce post number, also 9527 and 9955) with no luck. 

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9335
addnode=50.7.31.186
addnode=14.200.124.9
addnode=14.200.134.9
addnode=198.23.71.110

I don't see anything wrong.  Maybe someone else will.  Thanks!

WALLET DONT SYNC. AFTER HOUR AND A HALF (ALL NODES ADDED IN CONSOLE)

try adding e-miningpool.net:
addnode=46.105.140.61

that's right then restart the borgcoin client.

BRG 1GnLdbBgMes6exBXifmzEKHD3RbCdUGiGB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:23:57 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 02:44:45 PM by coin-swap

We will have the Borg operational on Coin-Swap shortly.

edit: We are getting this error, even after specifying another port in both config file (which it seems to ignore) and command line option.
Code:
Error: Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9335 on this computer. Borgcoin is probably already running.

Nothing is running on port 9335 (this is the only coin on this server)

Anyone else run into this from the github source?
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:53:15 PM

edit: We are getting this error, even after specifying another port in both config file (which it seems to ignore) and command line option.
Code:
Error: Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9335 on this computer. Borgcoin is probably already running.

the github source wasn't updating the difficulty as it should hence we went back and fixed the code, the new fixed source code can be downloaded from the borgcoin website itself.

borgcoin.org

thanks

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:56:33 PM

Code:

borgcoin seems to be very difficult to assimilate  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:58:48 PM

Code:

borgcoin seems to be very difficult to assimilate  Grin

Not rocket science  Roll Eyes

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:18:35 PM

Code:

I had the same issue when i was in testing stage, all i did was a clean reinstall.

hope it works for you.

coin-swap

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:24:56 PM

Code:

the github source wasn't updating the difficulty as it should hence we went back and fixed the code, the new fixed source code can be downloaded from the borgcoin website itself.

borgcoin.org

thanks

Would you push the update to github? Thanks
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:57:12 AM

Code:

borgcoin.org

thanks

Will be up on github in a few minutes, i'll send the new link once done uploading.

thanks

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:06:02 AM

Code:

borgcoin.org

thanks

Please try this file from github. 

https://github.com/borgcoin/Borgcoin001

Thanks

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:36:43 AM

Update:

We already have an ebay international seller offering to accept borgcoins BRG for payments for his asic miners/ ant miners items for sale on ebay once we get listed on an exchange. coin-swap.net is just having some minor difficulties integrating borgcoin into their system because borgcoin doesn't want to be integrated into their sytem, it wants to assimilate their entire system.  Grin

Thanks for all the hard work being devoted by the coin-swap team into borgcoin.

more power to coin-swap.

thanks

rudy4682

Activity: 108

blockexp.info

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:44:15 PM

Block Explorer online

http://brgexp.tulsaindustrial.com

-- Support the explorers Donate BTC13EBrN4vb9skEzxdU83qiH7EdGCXYuS88n  --
---  http://www.blockexp.info, Need a block explorer just ask ---
forber888

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:46:21 PM

It's the ALLSPARK...lol
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:48:38 AM

Thanks for the block explorer Rudy, some borgcoins sent your way. :-)

Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:19:44 PM

I tried to envision a realistic scenario in which coins can exist that virtually ASSIMILATE other coins into their own kind:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520225.0 (skip the introduction to get straight to the concept)

I wonder how much that could be made work and whether Borgcoin could be the first to attempt such a strategy.
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:16:52 AM

I tried to envision a realistic scenario in which coins can exist that virtually ASSIMILATE other coins into their own kind:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520225.0 (skip the introduction to get straight to the concept)

I wonder how much that could be made work and whether Borgcoin could be the first to attempt such a strategy.

It's doable but, it sounds more like a virus if your talking about taking over someone else's computer without their consent to assimilate other crypto algo and i don't think other crypto devs and pc owners/miners would appreciate that. Granted for arguments sake you took over the host pc and the cryptos in it and assimilate it and add the amount of crypto coins its supposed to produce, say for example;

borgcoin has 500mil coins to be mined and it assimilated crypto A from the host pc and it has 1bil coins to be mined.
add that 1 bil coins to the 500mil the borgcoin already has and it would make 1.5bil borgcoins after you add the assimilated coin.

1.5bil borgcoins, the volume alone would depreciate and bring down the market price of the borgcoin. how many cryptos out there that has hundreds of billions coins to be mined then factor that in if it gets assimilated how many borgcoins would we have now and how much would the price of the borgcoin would be against the btc/ltc or any real world currency?

borgcoin's aim at the moment is to be used to purchase real world items once its gets listed into an exchange. this is the one thing most cryptos failed to have or do. we do not expect to have a value of 1btc/brg. borgcoin's main purpose is to have at least a value of between $1 USD to $10USD per borgcoin, that way it would be viable for the merchants to accept the crypto currency for purchase of their items online or offline.

once we have established at least a few merchants that accept brg coins then we would proceed to phase 2 of our plan which is to establish an android ios app where people can transfer their brg coins into their devices and carry it with them anywhere then go to a shop that accept borgcoins then just pay/transfer coins on the spot for an item or service purchased.

then after that is established then we move on to phase 3 which is to establish our own delta quadrant borgcoin exchange that would be a home for other weird crypto currency that hasn't been given a chance by the big exchanges that has potential for large volumes of trades. after that we move to...

phase 4 of the borg queens plan which is to establish a borgcoin bank where you can deposit and withdraw borgcoins from anywhere anytime using any device with online connectivity. the main kicker is you can have a savings account or your borgcoins time deposited and it would earn interest in borgcoins overtime. when we say time deposit it means that you put in your brg coins for an x amount of time ie; 1 to 5yrs and after that term it would have earned you a percentage of borgcoins ( details are still being ironed out as we speak). this would be a huge undertaking for us here at borgcoin central so we are still in the planning stages for phase 4. then after that.....

maybe.. that's the time we would start to think how to assimilate other cryptos into our collective and how to do it. right now i have a rough idea on how to do it but its needs more time planning the finer details on how to implement and execute the plan. easier said than done. we hate shit coins and would love for them to get assimilated by the borgcoin. failure to plan is planning to fail. so as you can see borgcoin is here to stay and we have short term and long term plans for this crypto and we are not just another pump and dump shit coin that has hit the market. the only thing we ask the borgcoin community is patience and continued support. all those who where with us (ie; pool operators, miners, bloggers) from the very beginning will profit from this greatly once all this has been achieved. i am telling you all this so you can have a good idea of our time line and what our deadlines are so you can have a better understanding of where the assimilation part falls in. 

don't get me wrong, i love the idea of assimilating other crypto coins but the when where and how needs to be ironed out first. if you have some great ideas on how please do share i would love to hear your suggestions. you can pm me or just reply to the post either way works for me.

at this point in time we would like to give the chance for other crypto devs out there to join the borgcoin collective and add their crypto volume to borgcoin than get assimilated later on. joins us now and help us bring order to chaos in the crypto industry. it would be great to have a crypto industry with just a few performing coins rather than have hundreds that are saturated with just pump and dump coins serving and profiting only the devs and not the community that supports.

Message to pump and dump devs and you have a limited time to consider this offer before being assimilated. Individuality is irrelevant, you must comply. Borgcoin is highly adaptable

WE ARE THE BORGCOIN YOU'RE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT AND DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

with that i leave you with this clip  Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdWUL8DaRJI

Thanks

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:43:20 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 08:12:04 PM by djm34

nice talk... but when do we get to an exchange in the first place ?

(and I am sorry but you really deserve this triple facepalm for what happened with the only exchange which accepted the coin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:15:51 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 04:23:30 AM by Borgcoin

still haven't heard anything from coin-swap. borgcoin should have been in that exchange last week, still waiting for their reply from my last email. you'll know when i know.

i also have other exchanges lined up just not announcing it yet till its officially listed coz i might jinx it again.

although we value constructive criticism we do not tolerate post here that are not really helpful, i understand you're trying to be funny but please go seek attention somewhere else coz your face palms is in no way amusing at all coz we're doing our best over here and if you cannot help or contribute please stay away from my op. i really hate attention seekers.

thanks

muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:56:41 AM

nice talk... but when do we get to an exchange in the first place ?

(and I am sorry but you really deserve this triple facepalm for what happened with the only exchange which accepted the coin)

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130815124007/transformers-legends/images/c/c4/Triple-facepalm.jpg

djm34
Date Registered:    January 09, 2014, 06:38:40 PM

Go spam somewhere else please. I contacted coin-swap, I'm waiting for their reply and hopefully be done soon.
CartGeezer

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:49:55 PM

32 minute block.  Oooof!

CURE DEM DMD GPL HBN HYPER KED POT TEK  THC -   I'm such a PoS
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:38:49 AM

i like the main concept of the borgcoins,specialy in games,shopping and etc.i think it will be helpful for the people who will going to collect coins in borgcoins....im excited for the give aways that they are going to give...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: