Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Borgcoin (BRG) Bringing order to chaos  (Read 51807 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Borgcoin (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 12:26:15 AM

i like the main concept of the borgcoins,specialy in games,shopping and etc.i think it will be helpful for the people who will going to collect coins in borgcoins....im excited for the give aways that they are going to give...

yes we are in negotiation with some online and offline shops and online games providers but sadly they are all still waiting for borgcoin to be listed in at least one exchange so they can gauge whether it'd be profitable for them to have a tie up with borgcoin.

I've got several of them already committed and waiting for coin-swap to list borgcoins. coin-swap currently is having some issues trying to assimilate borgcoins into their collective server systems thats why we still can't see brg coin in their exchange, but once it gets listed i will update the forums asap and then can move on to the next phase of the borgcoin evolution. i will have borgcoins listed in at least 3 exchanges before moving on to phase 2 of the borgcoin master plan.  thanks for the support and keep mining borgcoins before it gets listed on the exchange and people catch and that would increase that diff rating or you if you prefer you can just buy borgcoins from the exchange once it gets listed and it would be easier that way.

and also please help us get listed to Cryptsy by voting for us at https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000276151

tell your friends, family and co-workers about borgcoin coz this will be the future of retail online and offline industry. also if you have an online game in mind that you want to accept borgcoins as payment for game credits please do let us know and we will endeavor to talk to them whenever we get the chance.

at the moment we are looking at league of legends, world of warcraft, priston tale and total domination by plarium games.
we are planning on having a chat with steam but they are a pretty big company so are currently devising a plan on how to get their attention.

fyi borgcoin is backed by a marketing team with more than 25 years of experience for sales and marketing worldwide, so these guys really know what their talking about and can walk the walk.

:-)

BRG 1GnLdbBgMes6exBXifmzEKHD3RbCdUGiGB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:27:33 AM

New borgcoin giveaway promo at https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11457-ann-borgcoin-brg-bringing-order-to-chaos-giveaway/

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 06:36:19 AM

c'mon people please help us get listed to cryptsy  https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000276151

coin-swap still having some issues integrating borgcoin to their system.

haven't heard anything from them for alsmost 1 week now.  :-(

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:39:33 AM

Borgcoin update:

I just heard from coin-swap this morning and the lead tech manager advised me that they are not giving up on borgcoin and is doing everything they can to integrate borgcoin into their systems.

It would seem that the security features that we've incorporated into the borgcoin code that would give the coin additional security for online and offline purchases is giving them a bit of grief but is still pushing through with listing borgcoin into coin-swap.

it is strongly suggested that you create you account now with coin-swap.net and avoid the rush once borgcoin gets listed into their exchange.

more to come....

Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:51:55 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 11:22:27 PM by Borgcoin

Additionally we are getting more votes for cryptsy https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000276151
and we are working on getting cryptsy on the phone to discuss how borgcoin can be added to their exchange.

We are also in negotiation with a computer store offline vendor in Sydney Australia and if they agree to accept borgcoins that means people can buy pc's and gpu's and pc parts from them and they can ship worldwide. It all depends now on when borgcoin will be listed into an exchange. Their website will be announced here once we come into an agreement.

Android and IOS app coming soon so you can store and bring your borgcoins with you whenever and wherever you want.

Stay tuned and happy mining.  Smiley

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

Good work...i like to see dedicated dev. for a change...keep up the good work and success will came.  Smiley
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:25:40 AM

Good work...i like to see dedicated dev. for a change...keep up the good work and success will came.  Smiley

Thanks, that's high praise coming from you. :-)

coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:59:25 PM

BORG is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
BORG/BTC
BORG/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:19:13 AM

BORG is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
BORG/BTC
BORG/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for all your hard work and for not giving up on borgcoin. In behalf of the whole borgcoin community we thank you. :-)

There is a slight problem though. Borgcoin symbol is BRG and not BORG. Never the less i think BRG coins should be able to be deposited and traded into the exchange.

Thanks

coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:00:50 PM

Hello guys, we have the BORG wallet down to resolve a connection issue. We'll get it back up ASAP and rename the market to BRG. I'll update as soon as its complete.
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:57:43 AM

Hello guys, we have the BORG wallet down to resolve a connection issue. We'll get it back up ASAP and rename the market to BRG. I'll update as soon as its complete.

Thanks  Smiley

muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:33:40 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 09:24:26 AM by muhhentuhhen

e-miningpool.net is moving to a new stratum platform. Sorry for all the downtimes, I don't have enough free time to deal with the pool atm. WIll try to keep it up.

I've made manual payout to everybody who had their borg wallet address added under accounts. all e-miningpool.net pools are down. Trying to upgrade.
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:02:33 PM

e-miningpool.net is moving to a new stratum platform. Sorry for all the downtimes, I don't have enough free time to deal with the pool atm. WIll try to keep it up.

I've made manual payout to everybody who had their borg wallet address added under accounts. all e-miningpool.net pools are down. Trying to upgrade.

Sounds good!  :-)

muhhentuhhen

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:42:50 AM

Sounds good!  :-)

looks like there are some problems with the front-end. The stratum server is actually working but I can't test it myself. Hope to get it up tonight.
muhhentuhhen

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:13:05 AM

Can someone please test the new mining platform?
http://e-miningpool.net
read the instruction under getting started tab (on the left side, press borgcoin).
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:33:14 AM

Can someone please test the new mining platform?
http://e-miningpool.net
read the instruction under getting started tab (on the left side, press borgcoin).

Hi,

Thanks for the pool update. would be happy to test out the new server once my new rig is finished. :-)

Thanks

Great looking site btw.

robinf

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:59:47 AM

goodluck

muhhentuhhen

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:20:39 AM

Thanks, the new stratum is working. I will be working on a multipool.
Borgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:54:58 AM

does it still has the same addnode as before this new pool?

thanks

muhhentuhhen

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:38:07 AM

does it still has the same addnode as before this new pool?

thanks

yes, it's the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: