Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS. (MORE) CHINA BANKS BANS ON APRIL 18TH  (Read 7501 times)
Undone

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:59:19 PM

I believe the community is becoming more immune to these constant "China's going to ban bitcoin" scares.

You can feel the change in sentiment; this shit just doesn't concern people as much as it did three months ago. Which is a good thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:08:44 PM

I expected the next China ban in a month or two but 2 days after it was banned, it is banned again is ridiculous.

I said China will not let BTC climb past $500 easily.  IMO they will continue to attempt to drive the price to sub $100(I can't see them doing it but they get an A+ for trying), when they achive their desired amount of BTC... strong hands will be rewarded.

Thank you China.   :-/

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Arghhh

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:36:04 PM

GTFO China, you can't have any more magical internet money.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

I expected the next China ban in a month or two but 2 days after it was banned, it is banned again is ridiculous.

I said China will not let BTC climb past $500 easily.  IMO they will continue to attempt to drive the price to sub $100(I can't see them doing it but they get an A+ for trying), when they achive their desired amount of BTC... strong hands will be rewarded.

Thank you China.   :-/

I am not pleased about this...  I am just stating what I am seeing.  Do not fall for the FUD, HODL.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:40:34 PM

Go and look over the short Huobi chart over the past few days, compare it with Bitstamp, and see who kicked off every single surge of buying pressure for every single leg up of the recent price spike. Once you have done that you may want to rearrange that statement. The Chinese Bitcoin pumpers n dumpers will continue to extort and exploit this market as much as they possibly can in order to wring out maximum USD from the market. They will pump it as high as they feasibly can and crash it as low as they feasibly can, fleecing the mass of Bitcoin speculators every step of the way.

It is because China that Bitcoin even hit the heights that it hit to begin with.

It is because of China that Bitcoin spiked up $548.

It will be due to lack of organic demand that Bitcoin grinds down from here, but because if China that it flash crashes down to $200 range.

etc etc.

(and many say that much of the Chinese volume is fake)

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 12:43:28 AM

Go and look over the short Huobi chart over the past few days, compare it with Bitstamp, and see who kicked off every single surge of buying pressure for every single leg up of the recent price spike. Once you have done that you may want to rearrange that statement. The Chinese Bitcoin pumpers n dumpers will continue to extort and exploit this market as much as they possibly can in order to wring out maximum USD from the market. They will pump it as high as they feasibly can and crash it as low as they feasibly can, fleecing the mass of Bitcoin speculators every step of the way.

It is because China that Bitcoin even hit the heights that it hit to begin with.

It will be due to lack of organic demand that Bitcoin grinds down from here, but because if China that it flash crashes down to $200 range.

etc etc.

I don't really see Bitcoin crashing down to the $200 range, but I certainly wouldn't mind picking up some $200 coins.

I bet 99% of the people here would go all-in at those prices before climbing to a new ATH somewhere this year or early 2015.

PBOC please ban Bitcoin 934234 more times so we can scoop up those cheap coins!  Grin
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:45:58 AM

Those who panic first panic best.  If you are going sell, then sell now and post buys all the way down.  If you do it right, then you will be rewarded more than "strong hands."
scriptcloud

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

oh no!!! not again!!!
twelvesigns

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:49:00 AM

Its the end of the world ---- in china! Smiley
hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 12:51:05 AM

Those who panic first panic best.  If you are going sell, then sell now and post buys all the way down.  If you do it right, then you will be rewarded more than "strong hands."

You forget that it may backfire on you, less people are taking this China FUD serious as was seen today so you might miss the train when you sold all your coins and the price doesn't drop as you expected.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:54:06 AM

I don't really see Bitcoin crashing down to the $200 range, but I certainly wouldn't mind picking up some $200 coins.

I bet 99% of the people here would go all-in at those prices before climbing to a new ATH somewhere this year or early 2015.

PBOC please ban Bitcoin 934234 more times so we can scoop up those cheap coins!  Grin

Same arguments I seen when Bitcoin was trending in $800 range. Indeed, I was told firmly by various early adopter forum members that $800 Bitcoin was cheap Bitcoin and that I should buy all the "fkn Bitcoins that I fkn can", whilst Bitcoin was at the bargain basement price of $820. Bitcoin could never go below $700, $600, $500, $400 because all the Bitcoiners all over the world will be going all in to scoop up all dem cheap coins.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 01:17:02 AM

Same arguments I seen when Bitcoin was trending in $800 range. Indeed, I was told firmly by various early adopter forum members that $800 Bitcoin was cheap Bitcoin and that I should buy all the "fkn Bitcoins that I fkn can", whilst Bitcoin was at the bargain basement price of $820. Bitcoin could never go below $700, $600, $500, $400 because all the Bitcoiners all over the world will be going all in to scoop up all dem cheap coins.

It all depends on how long you hold on to your coins, in the long run $800 is cheap and I´m sure enough people rushed in to buy coins below $500, I did and I definately will go all-in if the they are $200, unless there are some serious fundamental issues ofcourse.

Also you maybe shouldn´t listen to people who say the price can never go below $x.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:25:57 AM

etc etc.

That will fix itself in due time as market entities here in the US get their business models tax compliant in regards to handling bitcoin.

At that point, China really won't matter.
TeeBone

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:32:46 AM

Of course you heard that, thats how a pyramid scheme works. Any price is a good price according to the salesmen...and after you buy in, dont forget to fish in the person next to you to protect your 'investment'. It's the blind leading the blind.
vitarian

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:35:35 PM

The whole China drama is ridiculous. People panicking without any solid reason.

I'm happy to see all those short-term traders leave. They never truly understood Bitcoin.

ya.ya.yo!

I can't wait until China is completely out of the bitcoin market so they can stop f$cking with the price!
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:24:56 PM

CR said its only in short time period... Should I buy at 450 or 400 ?
Im guessing it will not down lower than 425...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:43:42 PM

Price goes down again because people gets scared of banned china banks and sell their bitcoins? IF i'm right don't get effect cause of those bans, there already was so many of them, we can survive that!
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:08:26 AM

china realestate bubble is bursting as we speak

where is all the SHADOW BANKING MONEY going now? Guess where hehehe  Wink

Truth is the new hatespeech.
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:26:53 AM

Blah blah blah China blah blah blah, SELL SELL SELL NOW!!!

Blah blah blah China blah blah blah, BUY BUY BUY NOW!!!

Are we just marionettes???
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: