Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi bank account shut down today 4/17/14  (Read 2055 times)
yomofo (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:24:16 AM

http://www.huobi.com/news/index.php?a=show_notice&id=324

google translate:

Notice of suspension of bank recharge fire coins network approach

Time: 2014-04-17 17:16:40 Source: Fire coins Network

Dear fire coins network users:

16:15 this afternoon received a branch of China Construction Bank on land client manager notification requirements should be higher line, CCB will suspend the provision of services for fire gold coins into the network. Due to the current banking policy uncertainties, we have decided to suspend the bank recharge this way (withdrawals are not affected), to be determined before making policy adjustments. Users can use the recharge card, prepaid card supports all major banks, 7 * 24 hours a timely arrival.

Fire coins Network Operations

benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:54:07 AM

Is this literally all you ever post?  Three in 20 minutes seems a little desperate...

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:07:30 AM

Could explain why the price is dropping!

:]
lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:15:17 AM

Is this literally all you ever post?  Three in 20 minutes seems a little desperate...
+1

This is old news. I'm quite surprised some people here didn't already expect this. Market will shrug this off in a day or two.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:16:36 AM

Is this literally all you ever post?  Three in 20 minutes seems a little desperate...
+1

This is old news. I'm quite surprised some people here didn't already expect this. Market will shrug this off in a day or two.

+1. As long as there is a way to recharge in China, banks ban is already price in. However I do expect a all-around banks ban soon.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:24:00 AM

Somebody need cheap coins.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:37:02 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 10:50:34 AM by MatTheCat

The Chinese Bitcoin Cowboys have pumped with their fake volume, they sold their sub $400 BTC on the way up past $500 on USD exchanges, leaving the market to its steadily declining organic demand. Market will gradually decline culminating in another Chinese fake volume dump, pump, n then dump again.

This whole market is rigged horribly. I may never be 'proven' right with evidence as such. But the market will follow a scheme that matches such a corrupt scenario. Incidentaly, this means that Joe Blow is even more likely to lose out than he is in a normal bear market cos the odds are even more stacked against him than he thinks.

I guarantee that all the Bulls who have been indulging in euphoric triumph right at the top of the market, will find themselves seriously underwater compared to their current Bitcoin valuation in USD within a couple of weeks. Bears also will get slaughtered as the majority of short trades witness the market go against them just as soon as the short swaps have stacked up high enough to make em worth squeezing. This is what has been happening, this is what will continue to happen. The Bitcoin Bandits will become very rich from this game, but with each cycle of market exploitation, more and more market participants become increasingly disillusioned with Bitcoin and withdraw their capital from the market, which ultimately can only mean one thing.

The parasite tends to drain from its host until it can't drain no more, and then it moves on.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:40:39 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 11:53:33 AM by cosmofly

The Chinese Bitcoin Cowboys have pumped with their fake volume, they sold their sub $400 BTC on the way up past $500 on USD exchanges, leaving the market to its steadily declining organic demand. Market will gradually decline culminating in another Chinese fake volume dump, pump, n then dump again.

This whole market is rigged horribly. I may never be 'proven' right with evidence as such. But the market will follow a scheme that matches such a corrupt scenario.

Art of War manipulation

Chinese like to beat their Pigs to death

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:34:45 AM

+1

Weren't Bitcoin ATMs successfully opened in China like two days ago?
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:39:00 PM

This has been a gigantic scheme by China to massively deceive the West in its campaign to corner the market on bitcoins. I just cannot believe how gullible we've been and continue to be.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:33:30 PM

Yea some mixed signals coming out for sure.  Seems like some folks want to mislead others in hopes of gaining profits or Bitcoin for cheap.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:44:16 PM

Yea some mixed signals coming out for sure.  Seems like some folks want to mislead others in hopes of gaining profits or Bitcoin for cheap.
It's not a conspiracy to get bitcoin cheap - it's a conspiracy to daytrade. Every other week, an alternating piece of Chinese news comes out. Can't you see? Inside traders are making a fortune.
lynn_402

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

It's not a conspiracy to get bitcoin cheap - it's a conspiracy to daytrade. Every other week, an alternating piece of Chinese news comes out. Can't you see? Inside traders are making a fortune.

They won't be able to for much longer, by always repeating the same tricks.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:06:20 PM

They won't be able to for much longer, by always repeating the same tricks.

Agreed you'll get no argument from me on the matter.  I think I came off the wrong way or I didn't make myself clear.  Either way I think we are on the same page.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:47:14 PM

Who cares. Let another exchange take its place that can service customers who want to buy and sell BTC.

Not a big deal. Even the china Bitcoin "BAN" isn't that important as BITCOIN > CHINA.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:55:17 PM

F**k China, if we all stood our ground and held our bitcoins through all the fuddery, we would see bitcoin price stabilize and even increase quite a bit.
lynn_402

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:11:47 AM

F**k China, if we all stood our ground and held our bitcoins through all the fuddery, we would see bitcoin price stabilize and even increase quite a bit.

The price barely dropped since 12 hours ago, traders seem to be getting blazé of China. Very good sign IMO.
In other news: http://www.coindesk.com/former-us-consumer-finance-watchdog-voices-supports-for-bitcoin/
shmadz
Legendary

Activity: 1512

@theshmadz

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

This whole market is rigged horribly. I may never be 'proven' right with evidence as such. But the market will follow a scheme that matches such a corrupt scenario. Incidentaly, this means that Joe Blow is even more likely to lose out than he is in a normal bear market cos the odds are even more stacked against him than he thinks.

I guarantee that all the Bulls who have been indulging in euphoric triumph right at the top of the market, will find themselves seriously underwater compared to their current Bitcoin valuation in USD within a couple of weeks. Bears also will get slaughtered as the majority of short trades witness the market go against them just as soon as the short swaps have stacked up high enough to make em worth squeezing. This is what has been happening, this is what will continue to happen. The Bitcoin Bandits will become very rich from this game, but with each cycle of market exploitation, more and more market participants become increasingly disillusioned with Bitcoin and withdraw their capital from the market, which ultimately can only mean one thing.

The parasite tends to drain from its host until it can't drain no more, and then it moves on.

I think the bulls are not worried about what happens within a "couple of weeks" but rather what might happen within a couple of years.

I think that the people trying to promote bitcoin right now are missing the point for the most part.

I think bitcoin needs at least 2 more years on the "down low" (price as well as exposure) to allow for the security and ease-of-use problems to be solved before it goes main-stream.

I would consider myself a bull and I'm not selling until we see what happens after the next block halving... Worked out pretty well for me last time Wink

"You have no moral right to rule us, nor do you possess any methods of enforcement that we have reason to fear." - John Perry Barlow, 1996
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:41:26 AM

if we all stood our ground and held our bitcoins through all the fuddery, we would see bitcoin price stabilize and even increase quite a bit.

Yeah you guys bitch about them manipulating the price, but they wouldn't be able to if you weren't frantically frothing at the mouths trying to daytrade this shit.

Buy and hold and you cut off their nuts.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
strikeitrich

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:45:38 AM

but they will still trade crypto to crypto right?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: