Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current trusted bitcoin exchanges for Indians  (Read 1848 times)
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 04:59:35 PM

You posted this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574437.msg6283384#msg6283384
I asked where you got this information from?

Why are you getting so impatient ? When his service is launched, he is expected to create a thread regarding that and we may ask him first about his association with buttercoin and then reach a conclusion after considering the information I have...

You already spoke before Kamesh could.

I spoke against someone posted the name of the exchange and it was not in a definitive tone - "It seems the exchange is running on Buttercoin". I believe u r also not very sure about it - "Don't think he is running on Buttercoin". Please let us know if u r dead sure that it is not running on buttercoin... I would also like to know your association with this site. U developed it, stake holder or co-owner ? Smiley

By the way, I'm also confused about your statement "I have met him, nice guy, hope this works out." ...what does it mean ? Someone running on buttercoin is not nice guy and that wont work out ? Roll Eyes

You have been warned about trolling before and you are wasting peoples time again.
I do not have any problems banning you if you continue to do so.

You come in here and try to cause a confusion out of anything.

btcxindia

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

bitcoin exchange in India

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:25:41 PM

Hello,

Greetings!

Sorry for the delayed response.I am Kamesh, founder of BTCXINDIA.
BTCXINDIA is promoted by S Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd.Me & my wife are Directors of this company and Mr. Linus  Lindgren is an investor and he is based out from Sweden.

I met Mr. Benson samuel in Bitcoin Meetup-Hyderabad for knowledge sharing and I feel he is the right contact for Bitcoin startups. As a start up company I met him and got useful information from him. I should say thanks to him to gave right advise.

I was planing to partner with Buttercoin but it was not materalise .Someone ( I can't reveal his name) was strongly recomonded " do not go with Buttercoin" .Hence I am starting my self with the strategic advise of Mr. Linus Lindgren.

If you still have queries, you can reach me at my linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5987277&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Thanks and Regards,
Kamesh
+91-9701947312

Btcxindia
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:29:49 PM

Hello,

Greetings!

BTCXINDIA is promoted by S Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd.Me & my wife are Directors of this company and Mr. Linus  Lindgren is an investor and he is based out from Sweden.

I met Mr. Benson samuel in Bitcoin Meetup-Hyderabad for knowledge sharing and I feel he is the right contact for Bitcoin startups. As a start up company I met him and got useful information from him. I should say thanks to him to gave right advise.

I was planing to partner with Buttercoin but it was not materalise .Someone ( I can't reveal his name) was strongly recomonded " do not go with Buttercoin" .Hence I am starting my self with the strategic advise of Mr. Linus Lindgren.

If you still have queries, you can reach me at my linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5987277&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Thanks and Regards,
Kamesh
+91-9701947312

Nice intro Smiley.
I remember you saying that you were going with SNOW/ Justcoin. Did that come through?

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:48:32 PM

Hello,

Greetings!

Thanks and Regards,
Kamesh
+91-9701947312

Welcome to BitcoinTalk & thank you for clearing the air. I think now I can give the sources that confused me...

Actual Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s2172/india_wakes_up_to_bitcoin/

Old Copy: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XmjIMCFUNgoJ:www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s2172/india_wakes_up_to_bitcoin/+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk

Dear Andriod,
We( S Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd) are building the exchange called www.btcxindia.com alliance with"Buttercoin".The technology and cold storage activity take cares by "Buttercoin" and we ( S Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd)will take care by local regulation and financial operation.We are waiting for the final agreement copy from Buttercoin(expecting on or before Jan 7th).After I will receive the final agreement copy,then I will approach the RBI and iIwill get some clarifcation/nod.Certainly By Jan end we will launch the exchange in India.
I am very happy RBI give the warning and ED raided many exchanges why because all these so called exchanges are butcher shops.No technology,not registerd undeer companies act and not assured the customers wealth.
Regards, Kamesh Director S Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd , www.btcxindia.com

Actual Link: http://www.linkedin.com/company/btcxindia

Old Copy: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VKc3yJNcDx4J:www.linkedin.com/company/btcxindia+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

BTCXINDIA is promoted by S Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd for fair and transparent trading on bitcoins.BTCXINDIA alliance with Buttercoin ,a white-label robust bitcoin exchange for secure transactions. Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling ,mining, generating and trading of Bitcoins and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, open payment system. The Services we provide are currently unregulated within the India. The Service operated by BTCXINDIA allows buyers ("Buyers") and sellers ("Sellers"), to buy and sell the virtual currency known as "Bitcoins".
Specialties
Buying and selling Bitcoins, Bitcoin exchange in India, Bitcoin ATMs across major cities, Bitcoin trading solutions

Hope all the confusions are clear now...

btcxindia

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

bitcoin exchange in India

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:53:58 PM

No,we are launching our own platform but our strategic advisor(Mr. Linus) met Justcoin guys in Norway and got valued inputs.We are launching real time Bitcoin exchange in India, which is front end and distanced away from the backend system.Even our servers and systems got comprised also customers funds have  safe because our backend systems are no more connected to frontend/net.

Thanks and Regards,
kamesh

Btcxindia
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:58:01 PM

Unocoin - Simple, Safe and Secure Way for Buying, Selling and Storing Bitcoins in India

URL: https://www.unocoin.com

Minimum price to buy or sell is INR 200 equivalent as of now. Maximum depends upon your membership level and will be visible on your profile when you login.

Official Launch: On 1st of Feb 2013.

Intro: After your registration as a customer, you will need to submit your pan card, id proof, address proof and a photograph along with your mobile num and address. A phone verification will be taken and your account will get verified after which you can see your unocoin wallet bitcoin address. Paying to this bitcoin address will add those bitcoins to your Unocoin wallet.

Buying bitcoins: As a verified member, you can buy bitcoins at Unocoin. You can choose the destination for the bitcoins being Unocoin wallet or your own bitcoin address (0.0005 btc network fee will be paid by us and you will receive the complete bitcoins you have purchased). Once you place the order, you will need to pay INR through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS from your bank account to our bank account mentioned below. We do not accept cash deposits to our bank accounts and process your orders. You will also get an email regarding order placement along with our bank details when you place the order for your records. Once we receive INR to our bank account, your BUY order gets processed with in 24 hours and usually it will happen with in 2 hours.

Selling bitcoins: You need have bitcoins in your Unocoin wallet to sell those bitcoins. Before placing the SELL order you need to add your bank account details in your account settings. You can add multiple bank accounts and choose the bank to which you wish to receive the INR while selling bitcoins. Once you place the order to sell your bitcoins, it takes us upto 3 business days for us to pay you INR especially if it is your first SELL order.

Sending and receiving bitcoins: You can send bitcoins to an email id or to a bitcoin address. If the email id you used is not registered on Unocoin, they will get an email that introduces them to bitcoin and requesting them to sign-up on Unocoin and accept your bitcoins. To request bitcoins, you will need an email id of the person from whom you are requesting the bitcoins. If that person is not registered on Unocoin, they will get an email that introduces them to bitcoin and requesting them to sign-up on Unocoin and pay you the requested bitcoins.

Campaigns: Verified customers who have a lot of bitcoins to buy or to sell can take advantage of this feature where Unocoin itself cannot honor such huge buy or sell. Campaigns usually run for 7 days. Customers who are willing to buy bitcoins need to consider a fixed price per bitcoin for duration of campaign and we list the campaign for them. We will fulfill the order as we continue getting the counter party. The price will also be fixed for the counter party who needs to buy/sell atleast minimum number of bitcoins and this includes the transaction fee and service tax - so the price seen on campaign is what gets paid at the end. Unless the cicumstances really mandate cancelling an ongoing campaign, we do not encourage the customer to cancel the campaign listing as there will be lot of counter parties who will be trying to arrange bitcoins of INR to participate in campaign which is supposed to run for 7 days. How ever also possible that the campaign gets closed as it achieved the goal before 7 days. Listing and participating in campaign is not possible over your account directly. There will be a conversation with customer and the counter-party customers over phone and then the orders will be executed on behalf of customers by Unocoin team. This is a new experiment we are trying to do, is subject to changes and we hope it will be successful.

Fee structure: There will be a 3% transaction fee on buy and sell transactions and 2% for membership with Gold Status. 12.36% service tax will be collected on the transaction fee and will be paid to Govt of India.

Merchandize: Bringing bitcoin awareness to common public has been one of the main aims of CoinMonk Ventures. You will be able to buy bitcoin related articles and souvenirs using bitcoins from your Unocoin wallet. Shipping to anywhere in India is free unless mentioned. Items will be shipped to the address mentioned by you during checkout and always comes in gift wrapping. So now a great way to gift your loved ones!

Security: Unocoin works on extended SSL (like online banking where you will see green browser bar) and hence communication between your browser and Unocoin server is secure. We save significant amount of bitcoins on customer's Unocoin wallet in cold storage. Two factor authentication can be used for login and sending bitcoins. You can print paper wallets and use that address in the address book to withdraw your bitcoins from your Unocoin wallet.

Merchant Gateway Integration: An easy and simple way for any online merchant to accept bitcoin as a payment is under development. http://unoco.in/merc gives you a brief glimpse of what you can expect when this module goes live! Expect this to be in action by the end of May 2014.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

raghavendray (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:05:10 PM

Hi,

Thank you all for the valuable inputs, I will check all of them and will decide on what to do.

As of now, I uploaded funds to igot. I mean I have sent money and it is not yet credited in my account.

Regards
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 12:25:19 PM

Hi,

Thank you all for the valuable inputs, I will check all of them and will decide on what to do.

As of now, I uploaded funds to igot. I mean I have sent money and it is not yet credited in my account.

Regards

Do keep us posted in this thread.

raghavendray (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:45:37 PM

What other Online Payment processors you are using .? like Paypal, PerfectMoney or other Online PP..?

I have paypal also can do wire transfers
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: